The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's Christmas Message And Year Round Up!

Trust me mate, I know the feeling that she had gone through. You'd be suprised how much time you find to fit it in and still have the time of your life :).

I do a lot in the outside world myself, can get stressful but the results in the end are worth it.

It made me look at the things which I do myself and it's actually quite surprising what I fit in, working full time, running a website, follow Stoke up and down the country and a few other things yet I still time for myself.

I do think Emma is inspiring though, to be filming one of the biggest movie franchises in one country, attending a top university in another country, and fitting in all her other projects and enjoy it all is a testamant to her character, and then she still manages to take time out and record a message for her fans. Emma is remarkable and it's one of the many reasons why we all love her.

Aww she is so sweet! I love how she never fails to record a wee message for her fans around Christmas and her birthday. Love that girl SOO much.

I agree with you. So totally right.

• 2 weeks later...

2011 looks like it's going to be a pretty big year for Emma as well. She has two fair trade lines coming out in the spring(People Tree and the one with Alberta Ferretti), My Week With Marilyn, and of course Deathly Hallows 2, which is the final Harry Potter movie.

• 13 years later...