The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Hermione's Image

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As you all know throughout the past 10 years soon to be 11. Our beloves Hermione Granger (Emma Watson) has grown up. But what do you think was her best Image? (Movies)

As for me I love her look (how much her images changes) in the 4th movie. It was a tie between 4 and 5. But my favourite image is 4. As that's where the biggest change is.

I always thought people would choose DHP1 because it's only just come out. But, looking at her now it wasn't just what she was wearing her MEGA long hair and her attitude in this one. It was really fasinating to see.

I became 100% fan of Emma during the OOP-era, with the theatrical release of OOP, but somehow I like her even more during the HBP-era. I don't know, to me, all the marketing towards the movie seemed not as big as the one for OOP and that's when she started expanding her projects (Burberry etc.)... Please do correct me if I'm wrong ...

[so my vote goes for HBP]

Not noticed in the way that I never noticed that Hermione was being portrayed by someone, no :P. But until OOP, Emma's character to me was like ... (to the fans: DONT READ THIS!) Rupert. He's Ron. He's acting. Well, period.

So, yeah, I only really payed attention to Emma from OOP :). And then rewatched all previous ones! And boy, it's so much more fun when you pay attention to the acting!

I only started paying attention to Dan's acting like in my zillionth view of OOP and when I went to see HBP. For instance, both he and Emma got TREMENDOUSLY better in DH P1. Rupert, on the other hand, is one level below them. (still my opinion, hold your horses, please.)

You're telling me that you noticed Emma from the start? Quite sharp ^^

Edited by Leey

I think its nice to see Emma growing inside of these Harry Potter films, gaining an acting exrerience and become a woman!!!Still i wasn't a big fan of her in the first three movies...but in the last 4-5 movies and especially in DH i totally changed my mind!!!That's why i voted 7!!

• 2 weeks later...

I really can't pick. I liked her equally in each movie. HP 1: The cute, true-to-the-book-Hermione. HP 2: Grown up quite a lot and fast, this was one of my favourites. The last few she's been really beautiful (too beautiful for Hermione?) although her hair got blonder at times she still of course looked the part.

So null vote for me.

I really can't pick. I liked her equally in each movie. HP 1: The cute, true-to-the-book-Hermione. HP 2: Grown up quite a lot and fast, this was one of my favourites. The last few she's been really beautiful (too beautiful for Hermione?) although her hair got blonder at times she still of course looked the part.

So null vote for me.

Yeah! Was it me or was Hermione's hair in DHP1 PRACTICALLY blond? Reminded me of the OOTP marketing period with Emma's almost blond hair.

• 2 weeks later...

#3 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban will always be my favorite film and book. Loved the time given to Hermione in the film and book. Emma seemed to be having a great time in that one. Though I really enjoyed DH part 1. Emma has done a great job conveying Hermione's emotions during DH. Love, fear, pain, devotion and cleverness. She is a true actress. Just last night I watched HBP again. The end where Dumbldore dies and everyone is gathered around and the camera zooms in on Emma and her eyes swell with tears and then one slides down her cheek and I'm like wow how in the hell did she do that. Talk about timing. I can't wait to see her future films.