The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Cellphone Do You Have?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always been a Nokia man but I am having to make do with the T-Mobile Vairy Text (same as Acetel OT 800) at the moment.

It's alright, got the internet and everything I need so it's keeping me going for now. But I want 3G and WiFi.

The reason I have got it is that I smashed my Nokia 5800 when I was getting changed at the gym, it was in my trouser pocket and I stood on it (and when I stand on something - it knows about it! :P )

I have got to wait until February when I can upgrade again, when I want the Nokia C7....

I had A really good phone but it broke and we Swicthed to At&t cause it is cheaper and I have a cute phone yea it is small and light i really don't need a fancy phone i only talk to like 3 people u know?? and I love how it lights up pink at night when it is dark <3

I have got to wait until February when I can upgrade again, when I want the Nokia C7....

Dazza, that C7 looks NICE. Something I would use. Your carrier is T-Mobile?

I have the G2 phone manufactured by HTC. It was rolled out Oct. 12th in the States. It has become my LIFELINE. I use it for everything. And I hardly use my iTouch for anything anymore, since my new phone has a music player in it.

It also is 4G, has HSPA+ network, and WiFi.

I never really understood the big thing with iPhones or Blackberries. I guess I don't favor their interface. -shrug-

Here's a picture/link:

http://cache.g2.t-mobile.com/images/smartphone-android-g2-speed.jpg

Dazza, that C7 looks NICE. Something I would use. Your carrier is T-Mobile?

I have the G2 phone manufactured by HTC. It was rolled out Oct. 12th in the States. It has become my LIFELINE. I use it for everything. And I hardly use my iTouch for anything anymore, since my new phone has a music player in it.

It also is 4G, has HSPA+ network, and WiFi.

I never really understood the big thing with iPhones or Blackberries. I guess I don't favor their interface. -shrug-

Here's a picture/link:

http://cache.g2.t-mobile.com/images/smartphone-android-g2-speed.jpg

Yeah, I am with T-Mobile, although T-Mobile UK, I didn't know it was in the US as well, I thought it was just Europe.

I have never really gone for iPhone's either, they look nice and everything but about as far as it goes for me... I hate having to mess around with iTunes when a simple drag and drop does the trick, it doesn't support flash, you can't change the battery yourself, I could go on... but I suppose the main reason is from when I had an iPod, it was the worst, yet most expensive MP3 player that I have had, Apple products just don't do it for me.

That looks like a really nice phone, my brother has a touchscreen HTC, I am not sure of the model but it does look very similar to that, it's got a fantastic interface and is very well built. It makes me think that if ever I decide to move away from Nokia, that is the direction I would like to go.

Yeah, I am with T-Mobile, although T-Mobile UK, I didn't know it was in the US as well, I thought it was just Europe.

That looks like a really nice phone, my brother has a touchscreen HTC, I am not sure of the model but it does look very similar to that, it's got a fantastic interface and is very well built. It makes me think that if ever I decide to move away from Nokia, that is the direction I would like to go.

I actually did not know T-Mobile was established in the UK as well. I thought it was only a US thing. Go figure. :D

I never minded the iPod that much. I had the first generation shuffle that served its purpose, but it was poorly built (it was a stick with its USB connector at the end) so that when I took it out of my computer the stick dismantled completely from the USB connector.

My second was a hand-me-down from my sister. It was first generation mini, and as heavy as a paperweight. Dropped it one too many times and it stopped working. Lol. Third, my fav, is the second generation shuffle (the one that clips to everything).

Though, I was wrapping presents last Christmas Eve and I stepped on the charging dock (which was poorly designed, as the 3.5mm jack stuck upwards) and broke it. Was so mad I had to pay so much to get a new docking station.

My iTouch, I've barely used. Did notice it doesn't support flash platform. Couldn't figure out how to put videos and pics onto it. Did like the interchangeable world languages keyboard, though, (I wish this phone had one downloaded into it...it would be better than transliterating Greek when I study).

HTC employs the Android operating system. It's very simple to use (once you understand its basic workings) and logically built. I like the G2 model because it has a slide out keyboard, as well as an on-screen keyboard (with Swype--a new feature where you connect letters). I think it's a good direction to move in if you ever take that step. :D

Edited by K.Lo

I actually did not know T-Mobile was established in the UK as well. I thought it was only a US thing. Go figure. :D

dude, it's not American, T-Mobile is a German provider owned by the Deutsche Telekom (German Telecom). :P It just expanded everywhere. Bloody expensive.

^ Loll my mom has LG, her last phone was LG, I have LG, I can complain tho :P But that's nothing. LG's restart themselves sometimes tho -.-

I'd say the same about samsung, never had it and it lags with a lot of ppl I know who has it.

Nah LG has been reviewed as the worst brand. I had 4 myself all have restarted crashed, broke on their own etc.

Samsung however has never failed on me. And Nokia is just a cheap make for people who don't have much money. I want the new Microsoft phone though. It's better than the iphone >.<

Walkmans are okay, good value for money, wouldn't get one myself though.

Nah LG has been reviewed as the worst brand.

And that's offensive :P Jk.

But as I know the worst is Alcatel, then goes Phillips, then Siemens, Motorola, Fly (had one, not great, broke it :P) and then LG and the best is ofc Sony Erriscon and then goes Nokia and Samsung.

Hey! That's offensive! You're generalizing and labeling! xD hahaha

o dear >.< i'm sorry, I didn't realise you had one. >.< But it's my general view of phones.

^Omg Motorola's are just a joke. My boyfriend got the new one and said "Waterproof? Un scratchable?... we'll see." He brought one dropped it out his window Scratched like a *bleep* then he took it in the bath with him... failedddd! ahaha.

^ Aww haha :P

My LG has gone through a lot of things, I dropped it millions of time, it was in the water, snow, it didn't turn on for days o.o but still works and works well, restarts itself sometimes. But I still love it :P and Fly which I had.. it started failing in a month after I bought it. I sent it twice to the work shop.