• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:45 PM

^I like that phone a lot!

I have an Iphone!!! LOVE IT!!

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#3 Imagine

Imagine

Devoted Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
  • LocationCheshire, England

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:53 PM

iphone4

and couldnt live without it.

Posted Image

#4 lavieenrose

lavieenrose

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:54 PM

Just a Samsung Intensity.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

So even if the world falls down today, you've still got me to hold you up, and I will never let you down.

#5 yorkshire

yorkshire

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:25 PM

iPhone, it's good but the battery is rubbish.

#6 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:26 PM

I don't like cellphone too much, so I have:

Posted Image

#7 Imagine

Imagine

Devoted Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
  • LocationCheshire, England

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:27 PM

haha tell me about it, always charging my iphone every night.

Posted Image

#8 I am Not Purple

I am Not Purple

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • Mood::meh
  • LocationThe Pale Blue Dot

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:41 PM

I have an Iphone!!! LOVE IT!!

iphone4

and couldnt live without it.

Want! :P

Sony Ericsson W995
Posted Image

Yin-Yang_klein.gif I'm Yang, Dina is Yin

Aunt: Arie

#9 LostInTransition

LostInTransition

Dedicated Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • LocationNewcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, UK

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:43 AM

I have always been a Nokia man but I am having to make do with the T-Mobile Vairy Text (same as Acetel OT 800) at the moment.

Posted Image

It's alright, got the internet and everything I need so it's keeping me going for now. But I want 3G and WiFi.

The reason I have got it is that I smashed my Nokia 5800 when I was getting changed at the gym, it was in my trouser pocket and I stood on it (and when I stand on something - it knows about it! :P )

I have got to wait until February when I can upgrade again, when I want the Nokia C7....

Posted Image

#10 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:47 AM

I have always been a Nokia man

So have I, but I hardly ever use the cellphone

#11 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:58 AM

I had A really good phone but it broke and we Swicthed to At&t cause it is cheaper and I have a cute phone yea it is small and light i really don't need a fancy phone i only talk to like 3 people u know?? and I love how it lights up pink at night when it is dark <3

Posted Image

Posted Image

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#12 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Mood::Fearless.
  • LocationCamping out in a positive frame of mind.

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:44 AM

I have got to wait until February when I can upgrade again, when I want the Nokia C7....

Dazza, that C7 looks NICE. Something I would use. Your carrier is T-Mobile?
I have the G2 phone manufactured by HTC. It was rolled out Oct. 12th in the States. It has become my LIFELINE. I use it for everything. And I hardly use my iTouch for anything anymore, since my new phone has a music player in it.
It also is 4G, has HSPA+ network, and WiFi.
I never really understood the big thing with iPhones or Blackberries. I guess I don't favor their interface. -shrug-
Here's a picture/link:
http://cache.g2.t-mobile.com/images/smartphone-android-g2-speed.jpg
Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

Quotes Which Resonate with Me:
"There is no success without determination" -K.S., #24. RIP <3, 2009.
"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#13 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • Mood::Rock n Roll
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:32 AM

Posted Image
i have been using this phone since ages, but i broke it...

now im usin this

Posted Image
Take Me Down to the Paradise City Iii|; )

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

Twins: Arie <3.Children: Denisse and Tom Sister:Alex, Kim, Karen.
Niece: Amby Brother: Chandler, P.Jon is my grandad.Dina is the amazing kouhai.

#14 LostInTransition

LostInTransition

Dedicated Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • LocationNewcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, UK

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:38 AM

Dazza, that C7 looks NICE. Something I would use. Your carrier is T-Mobile?
I have the G2 phone manufactured by HTC. It was rolled out Oct. 12th in the States. It has become my LIFELINE. I use it for everything. And I hardly use my iTouch for anything anymore, since my new phone has a music player in it.
It also is 4G, has HSPA+ network, and WiFi.
I never really understood the big thing with iPhones or Blackberries. I guess I don't favor their interface. -shrug-
Here's a picture/link:
http://cache.g2.t-mobile.com/images/smartphone-android-g2-speed.jpg

Yeah, I am with T-Mobile, although T-Mobile UK, I didn't know it was in the US as well, I thought it was just Europe.

I have never really gone for iPhone's either, they look nice and everything but about as far as it goes for me... I hate having to mess around with iTunes when a simple drag and drop does the trick, it doesn't support flash, you can't change the battery yourself, I could go on... but I suppose the main reason is from when I had an iPod, it was the worst, yet most expensive MP3 player that I have had, Apple products just don't do it for me.

That looks like a really nice phone, my brother has a touchscreen HTC, I am not sure of the model but it does look very similar to that, it's got a fantastic interface and is very well built. It makes me think that if ever I decide to move away from Nokia, that is the direction I would like to go.

#15 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Mood::Fearless.
  • LocationCamping out in a positive frame of mind.

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:39 AM

Yeah, I am with T-Mobile, although T-Mobile UK, I didn't know it was in the US as well, I thought it was just Europe.

That looks like a really nice phone, my brother has a touchscreen HTC, I am not sure of the model but it does look very similar to that, it's got a fantastic interface and is very well built. It makes me think that if ever I decide to move away from Nokia, that is the direction I would like to go.

I actually did not know T-Mobile was established in the UK as well. I thought it was only a US thing. Go figure. :D
I never minded the iPod that much. I had the first generation shuffle that served its purpose, but it was poorly built (it was a stick with its USB connector at the end) so that when I took it out of my computer the stick dismantled completely from the USB connector.
My second was a hand-me-down from my sister. It was first generation mini, and as heavy as a paperweight. Dropped it one too many times and it stopped working. Lol. Third, my fav, is the second generation shuffle (the one that clips to everything).
Though, I was wrapping presents last Christmas Eve and I stepped on the charging dock (which was poorly designed, as the 3.5mm jack stuck upwards) and broke it. Was so mad I had to pay so much to get a new docking station.
My iTouch, I've barely used. Did notice it doesn't support flash platform. Couldn't figure out how to put videos and pics onto it. Did like the interchangeable world languages keyboard, though, (I wish this phone had one downloaded into it...it would be better than transliterating Greek when I study).
HTC employs the Android operating system. It's very simple to use (once you understand its basic workings) and logically built. I like the G2 model because it has a slide out keyboard, as well as an on-screen keyboard (with Swype--a new feature where you connect letters). I think it's a good direction to move in if you ever take that step. :D

Edited by K.Lo, 02 December 2010 - 07:49 AM.

Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

Quotes Which Resonate with Me:
"There is no success without determination" -K.S., #24. RIP <3, 2009.
"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#16 I am Not Purple

I am Not Purple

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • Mood::meh
  • LocationThe Pale Blue Dot

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:04 AM

I actually did not know T-Mobile was established in the UK as well. I thought it was only a US thing. Go figure. :D

dude, it's not American, T-Mobile is a German provider owned by the Deutsche Telekom (German Telecom). :P It just expanded everywhere. Bloody expensive.

Yin-Yang_klein.gif I'm Yang, Dina is Yin

Aunt: Arie

#17 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:24 PM

Samsung Tocco.

#18 ~Imagination~

~Imagination~

Energetic member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Mood::o.o
  • LocationThe largest country on the map

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:44 PM

LG KC550
Posted Image

"You start to live the dream and before you know, there's a door that is opened and the moment you walk in, it's closed."

Posted Image

Banner: Jade

Call me Yulia

#19 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:21 PM

I hate LG phones every single one of them that is made is faulty.

Thought i'd post the image of my Samsung Tocco Lite
Posted Image

#20 ~Imagination~

~Imagination~

Energetic member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Mood::o.o
  • LocationThe largest country on the map

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:35 PM

^ Loll my mom has LG, her last phone was LG, I have LG, I can complain tho :P But that's nothing. LG's restart themselves sometimes tho -.-
I'd say the same about samsung, never had it and it lags with a lot of ppl I know who has it.

"You start to live the dream and before you know, there's a door that is opened and the moment you walk in, it's closed."

Posted Image

Banner: Jade

Call me Yulia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users