The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Cellphone Do You Have?

Exactly, there are people who use their IPhones because they need'em (Business industry, mostly), but a lot of people don't, so they're wasting their money. They can buy some cheaper cellphones for the same purposes.

Well I don't technically need one per se, but I don't feel like I'm wasting my money. If you buy something you enjoy, is it a waste of money? Mine acts as an iPod, phone, does all internet/facebook for when I'm bored on my break at work, takes photos, videos, is excellent to view photos and videos on, works as a sat nav for me, and plays games which are brilliant.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPhone's, waste of money in my opinion... Oh! The power of the Bandwagon effect xD

Well said my man!

It's not a brick. It's one of the thinnest smartphones you can get. Yes the battery life is poor, as is the battery of all smartphones, but what don't they do?

Hey, it's our opinion, don't strike back. Some people like bricks, some don't. (:

@BoMa: Agreed, I charge my phone every night too. That's because I am always on it though. (:

The thickness doesn't matter oh by the way... OBjective you'll find.

Why does the thickness not matter? Oh, and by the very nature of you and I disagreeing over the aesthetics of a phone means that it is subjective. In fact until now I've never come across someone who thinks the iPhone is ugly.

(: Nice choice.

Thanks, I like it. I had a Nokia 6620 before this, but that one was very old; I had stopped using it, my father had bought me a new phone which is like the Samsung E250i, but a bit better, but I broke it...I put my hand on it whilst trying to get up from the floor, really stupid...so I took back the Nokia but it just fell apart, so I bought this one, since it wasn't expensive :).

• 2 weeks later...

Samsung Gravity 2, I like it well enough and the thing has withstood me dropping it like 50 times. My only complaint is that now the charging thing isn't working because idk, something got moved or the cable is messed up - so when I charge my phone I have to plug it in *just* right, or it won't work. >.< But I plan on keeping the phone until it dies, I can't afford a new one.

• 2 weeks later...