What Cellphone Do You Have?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

just got this for my b-day last week (on red) :ohyeah:

Nokia 5220 xpressmusic-luv it so much :P

And i like nokia the best too-Lg and mottorola have nice designs but have such bad quality :(

Edited by mrr_madeline

^ I have x10, if you're lost as me. ;)

Awesome! :D Yeah I'm slowly figuring everything out... the hard part is writing with a touch screen :blink: The fun part is all the apps! Yay finally get what everyone talking about. Do you also find that the battery dies like really quick? I have to charge every 24 hours... at least

Awesome! :D Yeah I'm slowly figuring everything out... the hard part is writing with a touch screen :blink: The fun part is all the apps! Yay finally get what everyone talking about. Do you also find that the battery dies like really quick? I have to charge every 24 hours... at least

Great, it took my a while to get used to it but I'm all fine now. Yea the battery dies quickly, I charge it every night when I go to bed. Sometimes I charge it twice a day depend on how I use it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was due an upgrade today and have opted for the HTC Wildfire android phone

Not in stock so I won't get it until next week. There wasn't many upgrade options for me on my low tariff, I would have had to pay £70 for my first choice Nokia C7 which is good value, but with a season ticket to pay for, something I can't justify right now. HTC are building a solid reputation and the Wildfire came reccomended, it was a choice between that or the Samsung Tocco Lite which I just didn't like the look of.

T-Mobile also knocked some more off my monthly tariff and gave me unlimited text messages, so I am pretty happy today.

I don't have a phone, mainly because I don't like them but they come in handy sometimes so I'll have to get one sooner than later.

I would suggest at least a cheap one for emergencies and such at least.

my phone is a blackberry curve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...