The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Showed up like that: News Article

There is clearly something wrong with her!!! Watch how she looks at the camera!!!

She looks like one of those Japanese robots. It's like the Uncanny Valley - you know where it's not quite human but it looks human enough to be weird.

I think she might have something wrong with her, her eyes dont seem with it. I thought she was a robot first because her body movements are quite mechanical till i saw the way she is stroking the dog/cat because she stroked that like a human.

What a smart commentary of that woman "she has no clothes on"...orly? *facepalm*

She looks like one of those Japanese robots. It's like the Uncanny Valley - you know where it's not quite human but it looks human enough to be weird.

Totally. Really strange scenario.

I think she might have something wrong with her, her eyes dont seem with it. I thought she was a robot first because her body movements are quite mechanical till i saw the way she is stroking the dog/cat because she stroked that like a human.

It took me a moment to realize that was a dog. At first I thought it was a cat and can you imagine all the jokes that would produce?

Here's an interview with her: Interview

And yet more info has come to light: More Info

Yeah...that's a train wreck right there.

hahahahahahaha oh...wow. I think it's kind of disturbing but also really funny, because she just pulled off a real-life satire which I think is really clever on her part.

Eeeww my god.... LOL ::coughs:: I hope you don't have to strip to the security in front of millions of strangers I'll take a cruise in stead to england I guess

haha she didnt have to strip like that, she only needed to take off her jacket, belt, shoes and put her hand luggage through the xray lol the woman is clearly a little strange lol.

England we do the same so you wont miss it here lol although in Manchester Airport where i fly out of we dont have to take our shoes off thank god lol. But we do this cool full body scan thing.

I guess she is a Whacko feel kind of bad for her and the wheel chair and cat makes it worse :lol:

Not having to take your shoes off is much better then people touching your ::coughs:: no need for details lol

but I am coming to England no matter what :D i love it there

I always have to take my shoes off when I fly to the US. In Germany it's not common yet. But when I fly to the states then yes. Haven't been checked by the full body scanner, but I'll fly to Phoenix with a stopover in Heathrow next Saturday. So maybe this time.

I have only had to take my shoes off once, at Birmingham to fly to Dublin, which I thought was a little strange. I hate the whole security proccess though, empty your pockets out, belt off, then walk through trying to stop your trousers falling down, in the meantime while you are being held up, anyone can walk off with your stuff which has come out the other side. It's called security but it's one of the times I feel the least secure.

England we do the same so you wont miss it here lol although in Manchester Airport where i fly out of we dont have to take our shoes off thank god lol. But we do this cool full body scan thing.

I flew from there for the first time in June and I didn't really like the idea of the new body scanners, they were a little daunting being honest, the system seemed to be picking people at random and thankfully it sent me the other way so I didn't have to use them.

I guess she is a Whacko feel kind of bad for her and the wheel chair and cat makes it worse  :lol:

Not having to take your shoes off is much better then people touching your ::coughs::  no need for details lol

You are all totally wrong! Her wheel chair is the hint! she didn't know how to get him throw the scanner!

yeah, I flew from boston to heathrow and then heathrow to dublin, and the theatre at heathrow was definitely the strictest. in frankfurt, coming back, i forgot to take off my belt which has metal studs so they had to pat me down but it wasn't that bad. but yeah, every security thing I went through I had to take my shoes off cos I was wearing ugg boots. but after all of that, I am now officially a PRO at going through security xD

I guess she is a Whacko feel kind of bad for her and the wheel chair and cat makes it worse :lol:

Not having to take your shoes off is much better then people touching your ::coughs:: no need for details lol

Yeah, that chick ain't right.

I flew into D.C. a few years ago and they had a no standing rule for D.C. airspace. You couldn't get out of your seat 30 minutes prior to landing in D.C. and had to wait 30 minutes from takeoff from D.C. to stand up. I wondered what would happen if you did but not enough to find out.

Frankly I'm tired of all this security stuff. It's really not security it's the illusion of security. What ever thing they check next terrorists are just going to find a new way around it. It's an unwinable war that's escalating at a rapid rate. And now with the full body scanners you've got health and privacy concerns to deal with. Hey, I'm all for no more flying planes into buildings but I'm not about to give up my freedom for that. If we do give up our freedom then the terrorists really have won.

I know this isn't popular but the only way to begin to get a handle on this and do the most good for the most people is to profile. I know, it sounds racist but that's really the only viable solution. We'll never be able to come anywhere close to outlawing all the things a terrorist might bring on a plane or ways they might highjack a plane. This is the only way that we can get close to curbing our problem.

Well I tell you what, airport security won;t get better, it will get only worse. Same with all the other 'security'. More cams, more spying. And everything JUST because we fight terrorism...yeah right. Our freedom will be taken away more and more.

Edited by W.V.B

I have only had to take my shoes off once, at Birmingham to fly to Dublin, which I thought was a little strange. I hate the whole security proccess though, empty your pockets out, belt off, then walk through trying to stop your trousers falling down, in the meantime while you are being held up, anyone can walk off with your stuff which has come out the other side. It's called security but it's one of the times I feel the least secure.

I flew from there for the first time in June and I didn't really like the idea of the new body scanners, they were a little daunting being honest, the system seemed to be picking people at random and thankfully it sent me the other way so I didn't have to use them.

I flew through in june too, i was on my way to greece and they made everyone go through them lol i thought they were cool and intriguing but then again small things amuse me. The bf was a little daunted by it but it is just a way of making sure we have no baddies on our planes. Plus seeing armed police officers was pretty frightening to say the least, proper big guns wrapped around them and watching everyone and everything.

Flying out to the US is just the same security but when your back in the US and you have to fly home it is just daunting. I remember flying from New York 9 months after 9/11 and it was just frightening for a 10 year old to experience.

Well I tell you what, airport security won;t get better, it will get only worse. Same with all the other 'security'. More cams, more spying. And everything JUST because we fight terrorism...yeah right. Our freedom will be taken away more and more.

Yeah it will only get worse your right, about 10% of the British Population are already signed up for the retina scanners.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys am on from mobile i cant see any pic or link,i got no desktop

The video is of a woman who is in wearing nothing but undergarments with a white dog sitting on her lap at a security checkpoint in an airport. It is possible that she was stopped to be strip searched, or that she came into the airport like that. Why? I believe there is something wrong with her. Other people say she is protesting the strict security at prisons. Either way, it's wrong and very strange.