The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Favourite Quotes

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod, my shadow does that much better. -Plutarch

Sometimes when you say something, the words seem to have a power all their own. So even if you want to take them back, you can't. - 7th heaven

• 2 weeks later...

"There is a distinction to be drawn between those who claim to have access to revealed truth and therefore claim to know what happens to us after we’re dead on the basis of a text, whether it’s a Quran or a Holy Bible. Which is nonsensical. And if they want to believe it, they’re fine, but they mustn’t push it down our throats and they mustn’t tell me whom I’m allowed to go to bed with and whom I’m not allowed to go to bed with. It’s not acceptable. Anybody who tells me what happens after I’m dead is either a liar or a fool, because they don’t know." - Stephen Fry

'Somebody loves me. For somebody I am a daughter. For somebody I am a sister. For somebody I am a friend. And somebody hates me. I stay in someone's heart, someone's brain and someone's guts. I'm so unique.' cant remember where I've heard it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...