The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Favourite Quotes

I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's extraordinary. It's always the children who say, 'Sir, sir, what's the point of geometry,' or 'what's the point of latin,' who end up having no job, being alcoholic, and they don't notice that the ones who actually find knowledge for its own sake and pleasure in information and in history and in the world and nature around us actually getting on and doing things with their lives - Stephen Fry

STEPHEN FRY FOR THE WIN!

"In the beginning, man created God"

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three....." - Ezio Auditore

"nothing is true, everything is permitted" - Assassin's Creed

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted" - Assassin's Creed

Amen to that lol

---

"The gates of Auschwitz were not opened with peace talks. Holland was not liberated by peacekeepers and fascism was not defeated with a deft pen." - Rick Mercer

• 1 year later...
'There is no present or future. Just the past. Happening over and over again.'

'I really love language. I love it for what it does for us, how it allows us to explain the pain and the glory, the nuances and the delicacies of our existence. And then it allows us to laugh, allows us to show wit. Real wit is shown in language. We need language.'

It would be nice if you would say where it is from, because i can´t identify it.

"Two Households both alike in Dignity

in fair VErona were we lay our scene

from ancient rage brought to new mutiny

where civil blood makes civil hands unclean

a pair of star crossed lovers take there live

to end there parents strife

and what nothing but there children's end could remove

is now the two hours traffic of our stage."

Prologue from Rome and Juliet, by William Shakespeare

- I have written it from my memory, so ignore the mistakes.