The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Favourite Quotes

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

"Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.""

"I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I'm going to smile."

:sob:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

- If at first you don't succeed, skydiving definitely isn't for you

- The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

And from my signature:

It's extraordinary. It's always the children who say, 'Sir, sir, what's the point of geometry,' or 'what's the point of latin,' who end up having no job, being alcoholic, and they don't notice that the ones who actually find knowledge for its own sake and pleasure in information and in history and in the world and nature around us actually getting on and doing things with their lives - Stephen Fry