The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Chocolate!

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What's your favourite types of chocolate? I thought a lot of people would like this topic lol.

I'm eating this right now:

But the single bar, it's yummm.

I love white chocolate. It's my favourite, and then Caramello and Flake, Crunchy, Easter eggs :P

cant really eat chocolate anymore due to having sensitive teeth that hurt like crazy when the sugar content is too high lol

but i do love it from time to time, my favourite is lindt.

I absolutely love Mint Aero....

I'm quite partial to Galaxy Minstrels too....

cant really eat chocolate anymore due to having sensitive teeth that hurt like crazy when the sugar content is too high lol

I'm the same, it's only really started in the past few years, I really hate it.... occasionally though for things like chocolate the pain is worth it :P

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! lol

My favorites are flake, galaxy, anything dark... and whenever my cousins come to visit I have to have them bring me a case of Hershey's cookie and cream. It is heavenly!

I am quite partial to hazelnut chocolate and the best I've tasted is a tie between Ghiradelli and Ritter Sport (I also love Ritter Sport's chocolate biscuit).

I have been recently ADDICTED to fairly traded chocolate, from two brands: Equal Exchange--their coffee is very good as well--(http://www.equalexchange.coop/chocolate-bars) and Divine (http://www.divinechocolate.com/default.aspx).

As I understand it, Divine Chocolate was established first in the UK in the early 90's and in the US around '97.

All this fairly traded chocolate is bad news for me, considering I have to cut back on sugar intake and lose weight. -sigh- :/

:)

Twix aren't Cadburys they're Mars.

But I love chocolate. Anything Cadbury's is amazing. But galaxy, mars ect are also very nice. Thorntons are great too. Basically any chocolate that isn't cheap chocolate is pretty hot :P

ASDA's own bars of chocolate are really nice too

Thorntons are great too. Basically any chocolate that isn't cheap chocolate is pretty hot :P

What are Thorntons? Where are they from?

I hear that! Lol. The only cheap chocolate I like is Peanut M&M's. :)

But seriously, my face does break out if I eat too much. :x

So sinfully addicting, chocolate is!

What are Thorntons? Where are they from?

I hear that! Lol. The only cheap chocolate I like is Peanut M&M's. :)

But seriously, my face does break out if I eat too much. :x

So sinfully addicting, chocolate is!

Thornton's is a brand like Cadburies, they have their own shops but you can buy it in supermarkets ect as well. They mainly sell boxes of Chocolates but do bars and stuff as well. Thorntons are more chocolates that you get bought as presents rather then buy for yourself I think though... well me personally I don't tend to buy boxes of Chocolates for myself.

My link

Thornton's is a brand like Cadburies, they have their own shops but you can buy it in supermarkets ect as well. They mainly sell boxes of Chocolates but do bars and stuff as well. Thorntons are more chocolates that you get bought as presents rather then buy for yourself I think though... well me personally I don't tend to buy boxes of Chocolates for myself.

My link

So, they're like Russel Stower, but only better. Lol. :)

Well, one day, when I befriend a Brit (off a computer) I believe I am going to make them buy me English chocolate. Hehe.

I love trying different chocolate! Well, I love trying new food (to me) in general.

I bet the chocolate over the pond is a lot better. I guess there's only one way to find out! ;)

So, they're like Russel Stower, but only better. Lol. :)

Well, one day, when I befriend a Brit (off a computer) I believe I am going to make them buy me English chocolate. Hehe.

I love trying different chocolate! Well, I love trying new food (to me) in general.

I bet the chocolate over the pond is a lot better. I guess there's only one way to find out! ;)

Probably although I don't know what they are lol.

I've heard our chocolate is better (coming from Americans) but I can't comment myself as I've never tried American chocolate, I could be wrong but I think we put more sugar in our sweets... I've heard that anyway.

I just recently walked into an International Foods store in a neighboring town (the majority of their food is from Eastern Europe) and I tried this Russian chocolate hazelnut wafer. I cannot offer the name of it because the wrapper is inscribed with the Cyrillic alphabet, but it was heavenly. Light, crisp, and not too sweet.

Chocolate is such a weakness!

:icontwisted8pz:

• 2 weeks later...

chocolate... how I love thee

Reece's cup defiantly!! Hershey's Symphony Bar (much better than actual Hershey bar), Cadbury Milk Creme bar, Lindt Lindor truffles (OMFG death!! you have to like, eat 10 at once), Ferraro Roche, Twix (preferably PB)...

yeah, I have a sweet tooth :king: