The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Dh Part 2 Scenes You'Re Most Looking Forward To

Which scenes are you most looking forward to in Deathly Hallows Part 2?

I'm desperate to see the Hogwarts battle (of course), and seeing the story of Rowena Ravenclaw! I hope they won't skip the story and just get to the horcrux :P they can't can they? xD

The Gringott's break in too. Flying on the dragon!

That's apparently Helena Ravenclaw! For anyone's who's interested.

Anddd Rowena Ravenclaw:

Also the fire in the Room of Requirement with Draco!

Can. Not. Wait.

As faithful (to me) as Pt 1 was, I think they could go deeper into Dumbledore's past etc (which wasn't really much explained in Pt1). With Pt2 being less than 1/3 of the novel, I think it should be doable :)

I'd like to see Cho try and go to Ravenclaw Common Room with Harry, and fail :P

She's only in that tiny part, I wonder if they even have her in the movie.

I'm definitely excited for the final battle but at the same time I don't want to see it because it's going to be so heartbreaking.

THE PRINCE'S TALE. If there's anything in the HP movies that will make me cry, that's it.

The Forest Again, for similar reasons.

The R/Hr kiss, of course :P

Helena Bonham Carter playing Emma playing Hermione playing Bellatrix :)

All of these for the same reasons. Plus, the R/Hr scene at the beginning of DH2 about which I read in a spoiler/rumor (I take it with a huge grain of salt and will try to not be too disappointed if it turns out to be false in the end). 

King's Cross

A bit more on Dumbledore's backstory. That was missing in DH1, but I guess they decided to wrap that up in one piece when we meet Aberforth in part two.

Not my daughter you ....

Neville being awesome

Oh, come on WB, give us finally something on Harry/Ginny

The epilogue, but only if they re-do the boys. Really I was annoyed they made them look like 60-somethings instead of 30-somethings.

Narcissa betraying Voldemort by claiming that Harry is dead

Hagrid carrying Harry's "body" back to Hogwarts

Ron breaking Voldemort's silencing charm by yelling "he beat you" to Voldemort. 

An explanation for the mirror shard

Edited by galadriel12

All of these for the same reasons. Plus, the R/Hr scene at the beginning of DH2 about which I read in a spoiler/rumor (I take it with a huge grain of salt and will try to not be too disappointed if it turns out to be false in the end). 

King's Cross

A bit more on Dumbledore's backstory. That was missing in DH1, but I guess they decided to wrap that up in one piece when we meet Aberforth in part two.

Not my daughter you ....

Neville being awesome

Oh, come on WB, give us finally something on Harry/Ginny

The epilogue, but only if they re-do the boys. Really I was annoyed they made them look like 60-somethings instead of 30-somethings.

Narcissa betraying Voldemort by claiming that Harry is dead

Hagrid carrying Harry's "body" back to Hogwarts

Ron breaking Voldemort's silencing charm by yelling "he beat you" to Voldemort. 

An explanation for the mirror shard

oh yeah, and all of those too :P

oh, alright, just the entire movie!

What's the R/Hr scene you mentioned? I don't think I've heard about it :S

Oh, and if the 'he beat you' line is in, I may just have to hug WB. However, considering the Silver Doe and Malfoy Manor, I'm doubting it...

Edited by Dumbledores Woman

i'm the only person on the planet that does not care about the H&Hr kiss LOL...JKR waited too stinkin' long to get these two together..in my humble opinion... :blink:

EDIT...I forgot to mention what I'm looking forward to, the Break-in at Gringotts, and King's Cross, for me. :ohyeah:

Edited by stinka

You mean R/Hr haha :P ^ I think it'll be cute but I don't ship them so I'm not utterly excited :o

omg... rofl!.. i guess that was a Freudian slip! I kept telling myself I am NOT a H&Hr shipper, but subconsciously, I just gave myself away. :blush:

omg... rofl!.. i guess that was a Freudian slip! I kept telling myself I am NOT a H&Hr shipper, but subconsciously, I just gave myself away.   :blush:

LoL, yes you finally showed your true colors. ;)

But I agree, I am looking forward to the Gringotts break-in too. Seeing Hermione as Bellatrix, i.e. seeing Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix who really is Hermione impersonating Bellatrix who is ... OMG, I just confused myself. lol

The Sun reported that make-up artists were a little overzealous with the ageing special effects, and rather than middle-aged, the young stars appear elderly.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1336829/Emma-Watson-Daniel-Radcliffe-shoot-Harry-Potter-Deathly-Hallows-final-scenes.html#ixzz17eSVCyKn

I'm so glad they're re-shooting this and for this very reason. From the photos I saw they looked a lot older than 35 or 36 years old. I was really concerned about them looking too old from the moment those photos hit the Web.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1336829/Emma-Watson-Daniel-Radcliffe-shoot-Harry-Potter-Deathly-Hallows-final-scenes.html#ixzz17eSVCyKn

I'm so glad they're re-shooting this and for this very reason. From the photos I saw they looked a lot older than 35 or 36 years old. I was really concerned about them looking too old from the moment those photos hit the Web.

Yeah, I'm glad too. The make-up was horrible, they looked too old!!!!