The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex,they are SO saying the dance is awkward and that just by the look on Emma's face says that she is missing Ron and CLEARLY in love w. Ron ;) This was from someone at imdb that saw it somehow who said it-must be the early watcher from this year. But I for one aint worried- bring on RON AND HERMIONE *WEASLEYS ;)

Also re-shooting the epilogue in December!! Maybe they may fix some of the looks now! :)

Alex,they are SO saying the dance is awkward and that just by the look on Emma's face says that she is missing Ron and CLEARLY in love w. Ron ;) This was from someone at imdb that saw it somehow who said it-must be the early watcher from this year. But I for one aint worried- bring on RON AND HERMIONE *WEASLEYS ;)

Also re-shooting the epilogue in December!! Maybe they may fix some of the looks now! :)

I hope so!!!

...'so thank Dumbledore for Rupert Grint and the under-used Helena Bonham Carter'... :rofl:

Oh yes, please! Let's hope we get a handsome 37-year-old Ron instead of a Donald Trump look-a-like!!!

...'so thank Dumbledore for Rupert Grint and the under-used Helena Bonham Carter'... :rofl:

Oh yes, please! Let's hope we get a handsome 37-year-old Ron instead of a Donald Trump look-a-like!!!

Lol :rofl: I love Rupert for saying that.

thanks for letting everyone know there are spoilers, Luciana.

I think I'll pass as I've already seen more than enough of that scene... :(

However, even though I was spoiled, what I saw blew my mind! Rupert's performance there is AMAZING. I'm right there with Emma.

As to the H/Hr dance, I really don't understand why such a trivial and non-canon scene is deserves so much attention. It's really beyond me.

I think I'll just take it for what it is -nothing relevant to the book whatsoever- and forget it the second after I see it.

Emma said some people loved the H/Hr dance, and some people hated it.

She said she loved it but because, as we often speak here, Hermione tends to be the one comforting and giving advice to Harry, while this scene was totally the opposite.

Her description was very sweet...

She said she loved it but because, as we often speak here, Hermione tends to be the one comforting and giving advice to Harry, while this scene was totally the opposite.

I like that Emma said that. We all know how much she loved the books and how much of a self professed Ron/Hermione shipper she is herself. Her aknowledging the fact that there are those who didn't like the dance, but saying she liked it herself, somehow ligitimizes it a little more in my mind I guess, given her devotion to the books. :mellow:

Hmmm... I don't know. I will wait to see it.

Hmmm... I don't know. I will wait to see it.

don't do anything that's going to get you thrown out of the theatre now Luciana... we all know how you're prone to those quick responses and get worked up easily! :o *winks*

don't do anything that's going to get you thrown out of the theatre now Luciana... we all know how you're prone to those quick responses and get worked up easily! :o *winks*

Don't worry, I will take some Valium. Lol

Have you tried talking to walls, Jon? The eco can be fascinating! :whaa:

I'm trying to keep myself mildly spoiled. Don't mind too much really because I've read the books so I know what's ahead, but I'm doing so mainly beause of the FX involved.

Rupert has received great reviews about Ron's speech after he comes back so, if 'The Silver DOe' was already my favourite chapter, it's even more so now. I truly can't wait for this part, especially. :ohyeah:

Have you tried talking to walls, Jon? The eco can be fascinating! :whaa:

I'm trying to keep myself mildly spoiled. Don't mind too much really because I've read the books so I know what's ahead, but I'm doing so mainly beause of the FX involved.

Rupert has received great reviews about Ron's speech after he comes back so, if 'The Silver DOe' was already my favourite chapter, it's even more so now. I truly can't wait for this part, especially. :ohyeah:

That's the part I'm most looking forward to Vida! :)

The Silver Doe I mean... not the talking to walls... though that might be enjoyable too! :o

I hope I have something significant to say after the movie, because I feel like all I've been spouting is drivel the last couple of weeks. :(

Hey folks,

it took me long enough to get here haha!

its Lauzzy from the old forum. I've not been around for ages, I've been really busy with my new job as an english teacher in paris (did you know j.k rowling did the same thing?!?!? and in paris too!)

I saw Deathly Hallows tonight! Although it isn't out in France until the 24th. ive managed to get tickets to a pre-screening on Monday however its the French version :( seeing it in English on Wednesday woohoo!!

I wont spoil it for anybody but I will say that its FREAKING AMAZING

ive missed you all xxx

I've seen the movie tonight, and it was epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The moments between Ron and Hermione are perfect, I'm so happy!! :ohyeah:

It's obvious that they love each other :wub: The closeness, the sweetness, the tension were very real!! My heart was melting in those scenes!

SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN DH

"ALWAYS THE TONE OF SURPRUSE"!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

That was perfect!!! I SQUEEd :lol: omg that was just perfect.

And the part when Ron comes back and Hermione says "YOU COMPLETE ARSE RONALD WEASLEY"! :lol:

I was so glad they put it in.

And the piano scene :love:

And the shot of their hands while they're sleeping in #12!!! Perfection. :wub:

This movie really was (almost) all we've hoped for in terms of R/Hr. Full of goodness. A couple of really touching, sweet and tender scenes and I truly think , while I still and always will hate the dance scene, it bring home the fact that Hermione is into Ron and no one else. 

This movie really was (almost) all we've hoped for in terms of R/Hr. Full of goodness. A couple of really touching, sweet and tender scenes and I truly think , while I still and always will hate the dance scene, it bring home the fact that Hermione is into Ron and no one else. 

Yeah, it's true!! Hermione was so sad at the ending of the dance, she missed Ron!!!!!