The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it possible for 2 people to look that freakin hot together????? OMG...the chemistry between them as R/Hr-HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ;) All they need to do is stand next to each other and you feel the heat radiating off them!!! :ohyeah:

What I really love about that picture is how love is expressed not just in a loving moment, but the way in which it shows how love can be expressed equally in a wrenchingly painful or frightening moment. <3 Dumbledore was a pretty smart guy. :rolleye0012:

I do think however they moved it too quick. They never touched each other in the other movies then the last one they just put them all over each other. Don't get me wrong, I love it and it's cute. But the directors have made a big mistake with not following the book and just throwing them at each other in the last movie. :tongue0020:

Hermione, where did you get that pic in you siggy from? The one with the trio and Neville? I've never seen it.

And OMG, have you seen the DH2 trailer. This is going to be epic, bombastic. And they even had a short R/Hr in it (a longer scene with them running in the RoR holding hands) :ohyeah:

Hermione, where did you get that pic in you siggy from? The one with the trio and Neville? I've never seen it.

And OMG, have you seen the DH2 trailer. This is going to be epic, bombastic. And they even had a short R/Hr in it (a longer scene with them running in the RoR holding hands) :ohyeah:

It can be found here with many more. It's new come out a couple of days ago. :P

And yes the trailer is amazing, I love the fire scene and them two running!

HEHE Hermione, you are right LOL- they did throw them at each other in the last one-SO NOT COMPLAINING BECAUSE HP OWED US OUR COUPLE!!! ;) But yeah they should have thrown in Hermione kissing Ron on the cheek scene in OOTP, we do see Hermione holding Ron's hand in HBP, the hug in PoA, so in a way they were subtley putting them together in movie 3, 5 (the looks), 6 (hand holding)...I mean I would say as a non-book reader, OOTP being the first one I read, (had seen the other 4 movies), I KNEW by movie 5 and book 5 that R/Hr were SO meant to be together. But I hear what you are saying...anyway back to R/Hr-EPIC- them running and holding hands = me (insert thud icon) LOL...Them just being with each other, and Ron CLEARLY sooooo protective of her = :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

Luciana I dont know-is she going for her beaded bag? Also, Ron looks like he cant take his eyes off her (from what I can tell).

RON/HERMIONE GOODNESS = DH 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yesyes:

I think Ron looks kind of petrified. Maybe he had just witnessed Fred's death. :( He must have been devastated. Hermione looks like she just let go of Ron and reaches for something. Maybe really her beaded bag.

Is that a scene from the trailer? LoL, these scenes flash by so fast, I only notice most of them via screencaps or these little animations.

Btw, has anyone seen the Royal Wedding in London today? Wasn't Kate beautiful. And that dress was a dream. That's something I could see Hermione wear for her wedding. :D

Edited by galadriel12

I think Ron looks kind of petrified. Maybe he had just witnessed Fred's death. :( He must have been devastated. Hermione looks like she just let go of Ron and reaches for something. Maybe really her beaded bag.

Is that a scene from the trailer? LoL, these scenes flash by so fast, I only notice most of them via screencaps or these little animations.

Btw, has anyone seen the Royal Wedding in London today? Wasn't Kate beautiful. And that dress was a dream. That's something I could see Hermione wear for her wedding. :D

Yes, that scene is from the trailer. I agree, I think she is looking for something in her bag, what can it be?.

Yes, I saw the Royal Wedding. A bit boring, but yeah, Kate was pretty.

:unsure: I honestly cant tell. I am wondering if this is post Fred :( How many days to go??? No didnt watch the Royal Wedding-sure it was beautiful though! WHY couldnt we see Hermione in her wedding dress- skipped too many years ahead in the epilogue if yas ask me! LOL

Great pics and whatever those little video clip thingys are called (skipping my mind right now). :P

It sort of looks like Ron was frozen by the Petrificus Totalus jinx/hex and Hermione is grabbing his wand or something. *shrugs* :unsure:

:unsure: I honestly cant tell. I am wondering if this is post Fred :( How many days to go??? No didnt watch the Royal Wedding-sure it was beautiful though! WHY couldnt we see Hermione in her wedding dress- skipped too many years ahead in the epilogue if yas ask me! LOLate

That epilogue sounds like it's going to be two minutes, too short if you ask me. I think what they should have done, is shown a copy of

the Daily Prophet, with moving picture frames of Mr/Mrs Harry Potter, and Mr/Mrs Ronald Weasley in their wedding photos. I think Warner's

would still have time to do this, as it would acknowledge their weddings before seeing their kids go off to Hogwarts. Maybe we can

contact Heyman or Yates and see if there's still time to add this. I heard James and Oliver Phelps saying that they're still editing

the movie.

Btw, saw the Royal Wedding, and I sure hope the R/Hr kiss is better than Will's/Kate's!! They made 2 lame attempts on the balcony. <_<

What is Hermione doing in this scene?

I don't know about Hermione, but Harry's doing some funky dancing! :D

Yeah, I'm guessing it's after Fred's death? Or someone's death, anyway.

As for the Royal Wedding, I wasn't that bothered before, but now I'm seriously trying to resist the urge to ship Will/Kate. :P:blush:

OMG ^ People keep pointing things out about the clip that i'm not noticing. It does look like he's got some great dance move doesn't it. xD