The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

I'm gonna check this. But how can they include moments they haven't seen yet? From what we heard from the lucky people who got to see the test-screening, the kiss - oops, sorry, THE KISS ;) - will be really epic. Sounds to me more like a top 3 moment (well, for me personally likely No. 1 of course)

In two months time, I will have seen the movie and THE KISS. :ohyeah:

I was doing this when I saw THE KISS :ohyeah: I was like they just call it THE KISS. I love the fact that they dont title it "Ron and Hermione Kiss" it is just THE KISS. LIKE THIS IS IT...the kiss will lead to many hospitalizations across the world ;) "In world news, the epic kiss of Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger took place and many fans were rushed to the hospital to revive them" ;) I would have placed THE KISS in top 5 def...(yes for me too #1 ;))...but to make top 20, that is pretty dang respectable!!! ;)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna check this. But how can they include moments they haven't seen yet? From what we heard from the lucky people who got to see the test-screening, the kiss - oops, sorry, THE KISS ;) - will be really epic. Sounds to me more like a top 3 moment (well, for me personally likely No. 1 of course)

In two months time, I will have seen the movie and THE KISS. :ohyeah:

I think they included moments from the book, not from the films. ;)

I was doing this when I saw THE KISS :ohyeah: I was like they just call it THE KISS. I love the fact that they dont title it "Ron and Hermione Kiss" it is just THE KISS. LIKE THIS IS IT...the kiss will lead to many hospitalizations across the world ;) "In world news, the epic kiss of Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger took place and many fans were rushed to the hospital to revive them" ;) I would have placed THE KISS in top 5 def...(yes for me too #1 ;))...but to make top 20, that is pretty dang respectable!!! ;)

Ha, ha, you're on a roll. Yes, it's simply THE KISS. No further explanation needed. EVERYONe with the exception of a select few know who is meant anyway. :P

Luciana, I noticed they took moments from the books after I asked that question. :D I was too lazy, or rather my computer was so slow and I lost patience, to go through all 100 moments. Some of them were movie only moments too, but I agree it's pretty amazing THE KISS comes up on 18th already.

I can't see the vid you posted from my country, Luciana.

HEHE I try ;) I just really LOVE the fact that THE KISS is top 20!!!!! Out of all 100 moments and THE KISS makes #18!!!!!! ;) Yes of course I would have preferred #1 but meh ;) LOL

Luciana I must play Ron's speech (that the video Luciana posted galadriel :)) 1000 times/day ;) It really could be made into R/Hr theme song!!! OMG what if they DO take pieces of it to make for R/Hr's song for DH 2!!!!! I WILL LOSE IT ;)

Yes, that song is really beautiful!!!! Alexandre Desplat is amazing :yesyes: Does somebody know if he will do the DH 2 soundtrack? I hope so!!!

It is actually completed and it was Alexandre Desplat too for DH 2 :) I love DH 1 soundtrack-I play it DAILY ;)

Ok watched DH again LOL...there is nothing on TV these days! Plus cant get enough of our R/Hr ;) Can I just say again Ron's speech? SIGH-he loves her so much...Hermione's torture :( I still cant believe she has that horrible carving in her :( Ron RESCUING HIS LOVE!!!! Favorite part-her in his arms...BRING ON OUR COUPLE AND THE KISS!!!!!!!!!! ;):ohyeah:

It is actually completed and it was Alexandre Desplat too for DH 2 :) I love DH 1 soundtrack-I play it DAILY ;)

Ok watched DH again LOL...there is nothing on TV these days! Plus cant get enough of our R/Hr ;) Can I just say again Ron's speech? SIGH-he loves her so much...Hermione's torture :( I still cant believe she has that horrible carving in her :( Ron RESCUING HIS LOVE!!!! Favorite part-her in his arms...BRING ON OUR COUPLE AND THE KISS!!!!!!!!!! ;):ohyeah:

Really? Yeah!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah: I'm glad he did the DH 2 soundtrack. I don't have the DH 1 soundtrack yet, but I will buy it soon.

Wow! How many times did you see the film? :o Lol

I'm planning a Harry Potter marathon, I'm going to see all the films in order until DH 2 is realeased. Gosh... so much nostalgia...

HEHE I try ;) I just really LOVE the fact that THE KISS is top 20!!!!! Out of all 100 moments and THE KISS makes #18!!!!!! ;) Yes of course I would have preferred #1 but meh ;) LOL

Luciana I must play Ron's speech (that the video Luciana posted galadriel :)) 1000 times/day ;) It really could be made into R/Hr theme song!!! OMG what if they DO take pieces of it to make for R/Hr's song for DH 2!!!!! I WILL LOSE IT ;)

i agree, i think it should be number 1 too, but 18 is really good.

I'm happy to hear that Desplat did the music for DH2 too. Although DH1 and DH2 are counted and considered as two seperate movies, they are one entity. And that should show. We already know that DH2 will be faster and more action-oriented, but there should be some kind of continuity to both of the movies. Do we know how is the director of photography? Did Eduardo Sera do DH2 as well?

As for the music: There just HAS to be a R/Hr theme. There just has to be. On the HBP soundtrack there is a Harry and Hermione song. Of course :rolleyes: Gag. I'm just glad we got at least a Harry and Ginny song too. But for DH2 there just has to be this sweet, light, deep and wonderful Ron and Hermione song.

Really? Yeah!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah: I'm glad he did the DH 2 soundtrack. I don't have the DH 1 soundtrack yet, but I will buy it soon.

Wow! How many times did you see the film? :o Lol

I'm planning a Harry Potter marathon, I'm going to see all the films in order until DH 2 is realeased. Gosh... so much nostalgia...

JEALOUS are we? ;) Kidding... I saw it cough cough ahem er 8 ;)

AGREE we NEED TO HAVE R/HR LOVE THEME!!!!!!! ;)

As for voting- I wont pick between my favorite ship ;) LOL-I cant-it's like having to pick your favorite parent!! LOL

CANT WAIT FOR THE DH2 SOUNDTRACK-I already plan on having R/Hr theme on replay hehe

GUESS WHAT I SAW LAST NIGHT??? DH TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw an advanced screening of Pirates-dont see it-the only good thing was Jack Sparrow-I loved the Pirates movies and this was fail :( BUT I DID SEE R/HR RUNNING HOLDING HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) IMAX too!!!! It was just SIGH... BRING IN DH 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING ON R/HR LOVE!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah: