The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG this pic!! They are perfect for each other!! :wub:

If you look at it from a different POV-it looks like he is holding something to stop her bleeding and holding her wrist to check her pulse-almost like making sure she is alive and well. It is the SWEETEST AND MY FAVORITE PIC in that scene we have gotten of them at SC...the love that they are both emitting is just GUHHHHHHH RON/HERMIONE!!!!!!!!!! SO CLOSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):ohyeah:

Now, I will compel you to look at this terrible video, which I did. :huh:

(:

Quality and video are terrible in my opinion.I want to see Harry Potter the Deathly Hallows Part 2, because Ron and Hermione kiss.I'm waiting for the kiss! :ohyeah:

Edited by Vanessa

The part that I ship R/Hr has just gone up a notch :blush: I ship H/Hr, but there are moments where I think R/Hr are adorable. I'm watching DH right now and I think this movie has made me like them more :P During the wedding when Ron stares at Hermione, he looks so in love. The books never did it for me for some reason, and most of the movies :unsure:

^ Aww thanks for posting that! *Lures Kim in with R/Hr goodness* Welcome to the dark side! mwahahahaha :P

It's so lovely that some shippers here have reached a stage where they can appreciate (for want of a better word) other ships.

On that note, I just saw the fanart you posted in the H/Hr thread and think it's incredible.

Shaaare the shipper looove :D :3m_sie:

I think I need to lie down :blush:

The part that I ship R/Hr has just gone up a notch :blush: I ship H/Hr, but there are moments where I think R/Hr are adorable. I'm watching DH right now and I think this movie has made me like them more :PDuring the wedding when Ron stares at Hermione, he looks so in love. The books never did it for me for some reason, and most of the movies :unsure:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! That scene is adorable!!!!!!!!! Also, the piano scene is beautiful! The way Ron looks at Hermione is just gold!!!! :wub:

padfoot, your siggy and avi-I just died!! Love him!!! ;)

Anyway WELCOME TO THE LOVE padfoot ;) ....YES the R/Hr moment at the wedding, the way he is looking at her is ALL love sigh....I LOVED DH to no end for the R/Hr moments-you just get the feeling/realization/certainty that it always has been R/Hr from the start :blush::yesyes:

BRING ON THE KISS BABY!!!!! :ohyeah:

I might be the odd one out, but I'd rather not have another HP book. I love the epilogue and the fact that JKR made it clear for all to see what happens in the trio's future. Marriage, kids, happiness. And in interviews post DH release she even elaborated a bit on their careers. Still she left much open for our interpretation, our imagination. To fill the gap in the seventeen years between the end of the war and the epilogue and the loooong time that comes after the epilogue (just look at the amount of Next Generation fan fics). I am happy with the story she told. I am afraid, with all our expectations and everything we have in our minds for the trio's lives already, an eighth or even ninth HP book would be a letdown. And that would be awful.

What I would like to have is this encyclopedia with all kind of facts. But no new stories for me. However, should she write another HP book, I'll read it of course. :blush:

HEY!!! Where yas been!!!! :)

I know this is why I have always loved FF because this is where we get to imagine what happens to our Weasley couple during the lost years ;)

GUYS- THE KISS... THE FREAKIN HOT KISS WE WILL BE SEEING IN UNDER 35 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah::drool:

nice poster but nothing too diff than the shots of them we've already seen in the trailer :) still.... these posters have been AMAZING. The trio one... wow *shivers*

Doesnt it look like she wants to eat him up? The girl is DROOLING and that is BTS hehe...Ron/Hermione will EXCEED our expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH BLOODY HELL EYE SEX!!!!!! ;)

Wow!! It looks like JKR is teasing her fans with "Pottermore", which she says is coming soon.

I wonder if this will be the continuation of the 5 Potter/Weasley kids at Hogwarts.

It doesn't appear to be books, but an interactive website. She's giving lots of clues

on all the HP related websites too.

My link

How could I have missed that? Oh my, real life is really taking up a lot of my time. :) I've never even heard about clues being given out. I only stumbled across this information via a friend's Facebook site. It's not a book, but I think it will be a huuuge site with interactive game, RPG, online shops for merchandise, forums et al. ... The ultimate Harry Potter website so to speak.