The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:whaa: OK I HAD A HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NEW DESKTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! Luciana you should have put WARNING WILL INDUCE HEART ATTACK!!!!!! OH BLOODY HELL....

I LOVE that shot of Ron and Hermione from the new trailer!!!! Powerful. *sniff* Noooo!!! It can't be the final one!!!! :(

Me too!!! I'm very excited but I'm sad at the same time. I will miss them so much!!! :sob:

OMG this scene!!!!!!!!!! Ron holding Hermione is so hot!!!!!!!!! :drool:

http://alwaysthequietones.tumblr.com/post/6592777977/god-theyre-practically-spooning-hahah

And this screencap is so lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh... my heart is going to explode with all this love!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

I mean LOOK how he is PROTECTING HER!!!!!! OMG I AM GONNA DIE!!!! THAT IS LOVE!!!! She is holding on so tight to him as well...I mean if my reaction was: :whaa: what will I be like come kiss time???? I cant stop staring at them... :drool:

I am in love with my new siggy ;) The EMOTION/LOVE seen here is UH-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yet it also makes me sad-the looks on their faces, it to me looks like they are bracing for an impact and he is just protecting her and she wants to be in his arms only and die in his arms if that's what would happen... the emotions!!!!! :sob:

Thanks DW-Hunter made it :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen the new trailer yet, I'm downloading it right now, but that bit with R/Hr is *cries* so heartbreaking (ly beautiful).

I've seen the clips on snitchseeker too. All I can say is, Ron and Hermione certainly like to hold on to each other a lot during the movie from what it looks like. :D

In world news, the internet exploded from the gifs of the Ron/Hermione kiss in DH 2 :ohyeah:

Ok so again, I look (well more like sit and stare for hours at my siggy LOL) and so many emotions are running in my head as I watch this scene...the LOVE, the love we FINALLY get to see between these 2 since Malfoy Manor...what I adore about this scene is well EVERYTHING-the way he is holding on tightly to her, not letting go, the way she is closing her eyes scared to death-how she is snuggled into him-he is less protected in some ways but he covering her practically with his body. It is the most sexiest, hottest, sweetest, tender, loving moment between the 2 of them (aside from the KISSSSSS)...he almost lost her in Malfoy Manor, and I am betting he saw losing her again but that was not going to be an option if he had anything to say about it. I LOVE RON/HERMIONE OTP!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST SHIP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

New vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah: It's so brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I will never love another couple in my life, they are the best couple of the planet!! Ron and Hermione forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephani welcome to our crazy group ;) We love having new posters here!!! R/HR FOREVER....anyone else still shizzing over that clip of them holding onto each other-it is my desktop and smart phone wall paper-if I could make it into a poster, I WOULD ;)

Again LOOK at that emotion/fear/love on their faces and how he is holding onto her for dear life-he is outside more vulnerable to getting injured and he is practically covering her!!!! I LOVE IT...I LOVE RON-this is why Hermione LOVES her Ron-like Emma has said "Harry maybe the hero, but he is not for Hermione". LOVE YA EMMA GIRL! :) Ron truly is Hermione's knight in shining armor (PS/SS).

New vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah: It's so brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I will never love another couple in my life, they are the best couple of the planet!! Ron and Hermione forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was about to post this! How amazing is it? :D GAH!

And again! Welcome Stephani. :)

OMG this scene!!!!!!!!!! Ron holding Hermione is so hot!!!!!!!!! :drool:

http://alwaysthequietones.tumblr.com/post/6592777977/god-theyre-practically-spooning-hahah

And this screencap is so lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh... my heart is going to explode with all this love!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

In addition to the LOVE I see in this pic, I can't help but think about the first time they met when Ron had dirt on his nose and how far they've come since. In this moment, they both have dirt on their faces, and unlike their first encounter, they're totally in love and just want to be together and are prepared to die in each others arms.