The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok really-why are you doing that? That is not very nice---we are waiting for the kiss-according to the Phelps and like EVERYONE who saw the kiss, it was AWESOME...he has not seen the kiss yet-he maybe saw playback...that is just rude to come here and do that-we dont go over to H/Hr thread-which shouldnt even bother existing since HERMIONE becomes Mrs. Weasley, not Mrs. Potter. Anyway w/e....

David Yates: Finally in Part Two, [Ron and Hermione] get to snog. It was a really tricky day when we filmed it ‘Cause they’ve grown up together, in the series of films, so for Emma it was like kissing a brother and for Rupert, kissing a sister. So it was very, very tricky. And I just said, “Look guys, just give yourself to these characters. You know, let Ron take over, let Hermione take over. It’s not Rupert Grint, it’s not Emma Watson…it’s Ron and it’s Hermione. Just give yourself to those characters. Let them do the snogging, you shouldn’t even think about it.†And it was a hell of a snog, I have to say. It’s really cool, actually. They did brilliantly! I’m so proud of them.

I’m sure Ron and Hermione, when they kiss, will get a big applause from the audience. As they should, they’ve been waiting long enough to see that happen. And what is lovely about that moment as well, is that there is the moment after they break apart and start laughing I can see it’s just Rupert and Emma

- Daniel Radcliffe on the Ron/Hermione kiss

This could easily be the playback...and honestly WHO CARES-THEY KISS... plus there is no where he says it is FAST or SHORT...just because Harry never got to kiss Hermione dont come hating on our ship-the true hottest ship.

Edited by cbmac12

passionate, giggly, full on, sweet, hell of a snog, lovely--- THIS WAS A REVIEWER'S DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

So non R/Hr shippers who invade our territory, we will come out fighting nicely mind yas ;) But if ya want to post happy thoughts/comments here, then stay for the party!!!!!!!!!! ;)

dan saw the movie & according to him,the kiss is fast & they laugh after words

Hmmm.... Who are "they"?

I think it will be the most beautiful kiss I've ever seen. :yesyes:

This is what Daniel said:

"I’m sure Ron and Hermione, when they kiss, will get a big applause from the audience. As they should, they’ve been waiting long enough to see that happen. And what is lovely about that moment as well, is that there is the moment after they break apart and start laughing I can see it’s just Rupert and Emma"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

Oh Daniel... you are a R/Hr shipper, I know! :yesyes:

Oh my lovely fellow HeRos, please don't let yourself put down by some jealous H/Hr and D/E shipper who isn't mature enough to admit they were wrong and just go someplace else and enjoy their fanon-ship with thinkalikes.

My anticipation for the kiss can't be diminished by unauthorized hearsay like that. I've seen a short clip of a press conference with Rupert and the twins on DH promo tour in Madrid. And when the press asked about THE KISS and Rupert reiterated how uncomfortable it was since Emma is like a sister to him, the twins started ribbing. One said something like "well, it certainly looked like you enjoyed it" and the other said "it was a long one [kiss]". And the three had just seen a DH2 screening that very morning. :ohyeah:

Hugs to Luciana and galadriel!!! Thanks yall for coming to stick up for THE KISS-like we EVEN have to do, but honestly that ridiculous annoying H/Hr D/E shipper just got my Irish ire up and HAD to say something....I am SOOOOOOO freakin stoked for the kiss that I cant even describe my happy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah: the KISS TO END ALL KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I decided to come here to write something. :yesyes:

I hated the Harry Potter movies at the beginning.

Then I decided to watch a couple of movie and I thought that Ron and Hermione would be a cute couple. :blush:

Hmmm.... Who are "they"?

I think it will be the most beautiful kiss I've ever seen. :yesyes:

I agree. They look amazing together. They're my all time favourite ship.

I love the picture posted!

I decided to come here to write something. :yesyes:

I hated the Harry Potter movies at the beginning.

Then I decided to watch a couple of movie and I thought that Ron and Hermione would be a cute couple. :blush:

I agree. They look amazing together. They're my all time favourite ship.

I love the picture posted!

Hi Katarina! I agree...I read the books starting w. OOTP and then saw the movie so prior to that I only had seen the movies-once I read OOTP I was like awww how cute would they be together, then when I saw them come to life as R/Hr on screen I was like HOT COUPLE :)

Hermione I know dont they!!!! :) They have been my favorite ship since OOTP. That picture screams "I will protect you Hermione, you are safe in my arms" ;) CANT wait for the KISSSSSSS :)

THE RON/HERMIONE KISS: “natural, passionate, and snog-tastic†:ohyeah:

Here is the link: http://alwaysthequietones.tumblr.com/post/7245324034/the-ron-hermione-kiss-natural-passionate-and

This vid is amazing and HOT :excited: (Warning: it may contain spoilers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfabi0gfLqI&feature=player_embedded

THE RON/HERMIONE KISS: “natural, passionate, and snog-tastic†:ohyeah:

Here is the link: http://alwaysthequietones.tumblr.com/post/7245324034/the-ron-hermione-kiss-natural-passionate-and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfabi0gfLqI&feature=player_embedded

Wonderful video!

I can not wait for the premiere :ohyeah:

I NEEDS ME THE REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Oh btw the lady on the GMTV interview:

"The screening that I went to, there were cheers when Ron Weasley and Hermione FINALLY snog" ;):ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

She also finished telling Emma, the kiss was BRILLIANT and Emma said thank you ;) LOL I just thought that was cute.

I will watch that video AFTER I have seen the REAL DEAL!!!! ;)

ahhh you guys....im so nervous about tomorrow night and Thursday! camping with my friend from 9.30pm --- might be camping with a girl from these forums to. oh my gosh. ITS SCARY!

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Please tell me that THAT is not THE KISS, the real one. :angry: It's just a very good animation right? Please tell me I've not just gotten spoiled on the one thing in HP world I didn't want to get spoiled with. I didn't watch the vid, I just saw the "cover pic".

Please tell me that THAT is not THE KISS, the real one. :angry: It's just a very good animation right? Please tell me I've not just gotten spoiled on the one thing in HP world I didn't want to get spoiled with. I didn't watch the vid, I just saw the "cover pic".

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is not THE KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's fake, don't worry!! You can look is his kiss from Cherrybomb. The only spoilers that the vid has are parts from the chamber of secrets scene.

By the way, can you guys read the answer that someone said about THE KISS? I was so excited!!!! She is comparing the R/HR kiss with the Viggo/Liv kiss in LotR: Return of the King. That was a great kiss, definitely!! :yesyes:

do ya want us to find it? LOL.... I dont know where it would be!!! :( I can search for yas though as I do remember seeing a descrption about it....goes to search ;)

found it! LOL.... think was it....http://alwaysthequietones.tumblr.com/post/7245324034/the-ron-hermione-kiss-natural-passionate-and

the words used to describe it:

natural, passionate, and snog-tastic ;)

Even the GMTV interview lady was like there were cheers from the audience I saw the screening with and it was brilliant. ;)

THE KISSSSSS :drool: <---- that will be us...

Edited by cbmac12