The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura that is SOOOO freakin cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Congrats and those pictures!!!! Thanks for sharing them with us!!! These are so much better than the journalist ones because they are from someone, non-media who was there :)

Laura, it is amazing that you had such a great time. Thanks for the pics and the report. I watched the premiere on livestream. To be honest, in comparsion to HBP and DH1 it was a bit underwhelming. Maybe it was just a tad TOO huge. The atmosphere during the aforementioned premieres was a bit more intimate and better, IMO. And we got to see much more of the stars, not just them walking up to the stage and give interviews. We saw them signing and giving interviews to the various stations and press people. And we got to see the trio together. But the big moment at the end with the producers, Yates, Jo and the trio made up for that.

I bawled like a baby. First Emma trying to laugh away her tears and you could see Jo trying keep her emotions in check. Then Rupert thanking Jo for doing so much for gingers and telling Emma and Dan how much he loved them. That's quite something for a bloke to profess out loud infront of millions of people. Especially for such a reserved bloke like Rupert. That was when Jo's dam broke.

After Rupert's speech he and Emma hugged and when Jo spoke Emma put her arm through Rupert's and lay her head on his shoulder briefly. That was such a cute moment and I was thinking of all our lovely R/E shippers here. You certainly did :ohyeah:

Uh no -it was actually this as our reaction: :whaa::0_0: then it was.... :wub: then it was... :yesyes::ohyeah:

I think thats how our reactions went ;)LOL...I had a dam break during Rupert's speech :( The moment was so BEAUTIFUL their speeches!!!!!

"Lesser villains must get their comeuppance, heroes must fall, and Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson) must get a room already."

— EMPIRE ONLINE REVIEW

THIS so much!!!! :yesyes:

Uh no -it was actually this as our reaction: :whaa::0_0: then it was.... :wub: then it was... :yesyes::ohyeah:

I think thats how our reactions went ;)LOL...I had a dam break during Rupert's speech :( The moment was so BEAUTIFUL their speeches!!!!!

Ha ha, exactly. Well, they kind of had a room already. The Chamber of Secrets, but of course that's not really the right environment to celebrate your new-found love. ;)

Isn't it great how EVERYONE loves Ron and Hermione. I've spent years online reading posts by Harmonians claiming how everyone loves H/Hr and how R/Hr will ruin the whole series. This comes as such a satisfaction.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: our R/Hr....plain and simple. I have (and also other R/Hr shippers hehe) have been waiting for this moment (them being together not just the hot passionate kiss) for the last 4 years...we are owed!!! :)

Ha ha, exactly. Well, they kind of had a room already. The Chamber of Secrets, but of course that's not really the right environment to celebrate your new-found love. ;)

Isn't it great how EVERYONE loves Ron and Hermione. I've spent years online reading posts by Harmonians claiming how everyone loves H/Hr and how R/Hr will ruin the whole series. This comes as such a satisfaction.

Yeah, we always knew the truth. Ron and Hermione born to be together. :wub:

This is why I love and adore JKR...I am sure she even knew from the moment she told Hermione to say "you've got dirt on your nose"...yall I saw an ad for DH2 and they show R/Hr together in the rubble and I just sit there and cry happy tears-our couple is together :wub:

This is why I love and adore JKR...I am sure she even knew from the moment she told Hermione to say "you've got dirt on your nose"...yall I saw an ad for DH2 and they show R/Hr together in the rubble and I just sit there and cry happy tears-our couple is together :wub:

omg I Know girl thats the best part :sob:

OH YEAH ;)

Luciana, I forgot- "get a room already" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) I have been watching just clips here and there of them and their chemistry is even hotter than I thought it was in DH1-they have HOT chemistry in this one together...DH2: R/HR WILL OWN ;)

WE WILL. ;) THE REAL DEAL......omg.....bring it on....but like I said not just the KISSSSS....the whole love, tenderness, caring, sweetness, humor, everything that makes Ron and Hermione ;)

I am dying for every single moment between them-we have waited 8 films for their coupliness :wub:

My favorite review line was from Luciana "R/Hr need to get a room already" LOL!!!!! ;)

I'm really getting nervous. Three days and I'll be watching the movie. Bad thing is, every time I'm in the cinema, as soon as a film starts, I feel the need to go to the bathroom, although I have just gone before the movie starts. Really it's ridiculous. I can sit through a day at work for 9 hrs without going to the bathroom, but once in the cinema seat when I know I could miss something... Last time for DH1 I waited until Ron left and hurried, but I almost missed the Graveyard scene with Harry seeing his parents' grave for the first time. My nightmare: I'll miss THE KISS. :lostit:

Another question: As soon as the movie is released officially clips and pics will show up and I'll be getting my signature pic of THE KISS. But maybe some of you might not yet have seen the movie and I don't want to spoil it for any of you. How long should I wait?

Awwww you are SO awesome...actually I will probably be staying away from the internet all week (well tomorrow I will be here because it is the premiere ;)) until Thursday nite-can we say withdrawl I will feel LOL...anyway I would say wait til Friday if ya can...

Go to the bathroom in your pants-do NOT MISS THE KISS ;)

I'm really getting nervous. Three days and I'll be watching the movie. Bad thing is, every time I'm in the cinema, as soon as a film starts, I feel the need to go to the bathroom, although I have just gone before the movie starts. Really it's ridiculous. I can sit through a day at work for 9 hrs without going to the bathroom, but once in the cinema seat when I know I could miss something... Last time for DH1 I waited until Ron left and hurried, but I almost missed the Graveyard scene with Harry seeing his parents' grave for the first time. My nightmare: I'll miss THE KISS. :lostit:

Another question: As soon as the movie is released officially clips and pics will show up and I'll be getting my signature pic of THE KISS. But maybe some of you might not yet have seen the movie and I don't want to spoil it for any of you. How long should I wait?

Hmmm... I don't know, maybe a week. I will see the movie next Saturday, so I'd like to see THE KISS at the theatre first. ;)