The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kiss? Part 2 for Deathly Hallows isn't out yet? So which video game?

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 video game..apparently someone got it early and leaked it online

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 video game..apparently someone got it early and leaked it online

Apparantly? You said you'd seen it? I don't think the game would have gotten out early they haven't completed it?

2 days for me. :D

I'm a bit worried about the kiss being in signitures. I may have to stay away from the site because it may be a while before I get to see the final movie. I'm not really too worried about spoilers but the one thing I absolutely DO NOT want to see before I see the movie is the Kiss. >.<

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL-aigh their romance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) SWEETEST LOVE STORY ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww jon I was gonna send you a BIG picture of the KISS in your email too ;) hehe... no I feel ya-I am not going to be online after today for that very same fear-I would be like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :doh: why did I get online today!!!!

OMG Kristin! What are we going to do without you HERE? All of shipperville will empty out right during the most celebrated days of shipperdom! Oh the irony! >.< :sob:

I might have to sneak to the movies by myself before I see it with my friends who I have to invite over to watch movies 1-7a first. lol

Well the HP marathon should be fun anyways. lol :ohyeah:

ROFL...had to check in one last time-my biggest fear jon is I even accidentally click on a thread and there it is in all its glory....

Leave with this: which I LOVE as a review description: bless Luciana for posting it in R/E thread...

." Emma Watson shines with a freshly newly acquired spontaneity: the moment where she kisses Ron is followed by a smile which feels so real that could almost be mistaken for an outtake. And obviously Rupert Grint who’s always been the best of them all and can now relax in his role of ice-breaker with his funny comments in the most tense situations."

SOOO with this, the ship will continue just not until Friday for me ;) hehe...bye yall!!! We can commiserate together later after seeing the movie :(

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a long time but finally decided to join because I just saw the kiss!!!! Just got back from the midnight premiere and don't worry you wont be dissapointed. :D:ohyeah:

ROFL...had to check in one last time-my biggest fear jon is I even accidentally click on a thread and there it is in all its glory....

Leave with this: which I LOVE as a review description: bless Luciana for posting it in R/E thread...

." Emma Watson shines with a freshly newly acquired spontaneity: the moment where she kisses Ron is followed by a smile which feels so real that could almost be mistaken for an outtake. And obviously Rupert Grint who’s always been the best of them all and can now relax in his role of ice-breaker with his funny comments in the most tense situations."

SOOO with this, the ship will continue just not until Friday for me ;) hehe...bye yall!!! We can commiserate together later after seeing the movie :(

Ah you tease us! Hope to see you soon!

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a long time but finally decided to join because I just saw the kiss!!!! Just got back from the midnight premiere and don't worry you wont be dissapointed. :D:ohyeah:

Haha thank you for that Kelly. :D

well the game is already out I Seen it on youtube..

some kid was playing it and then BAM!1 the kiss

Erm right... sure okay.

What does that mean, you're all deserting this thread? I can understand the fear of being spoiled. I promise not to use a pic of THE KISS as my siggy unti everyone of you has seen the movie. I have to get my hands on a good pic of it first anyway. It's almost a miracle it hasn' t leaked yet. I don't think the video game kiss is comparable to the real thing. It will be different. Much better.

Jon, I'm glad you're back. I was beginning to worry.

Now, tomorrow I'll be watching the movie. Where can I go then to discuss? Should we set up a specific thread to discuss Ron and Hermione in DH2 for those who have seen the movie?

Erm right... sure okay.

haha what i was saying was the kiss was on there but

It isnt that great

i am sure the kiss in the movies will b e 300 times better <3

Erm right... sure okay.

its true, I'm not gonna post the link because everyone would get mad i bet, but i've seen it too. someone got a copy of the DH2 video game early and was like doing a walkthrough type thing and it showed the kiss

What does that mean, you're all deserting this thread? I can understand the fear of being spoiled. I promise not to use a pic of THE KISS as my siggy unti everyone of you has seen the movie. I have to get my hands on a good pic of it first anyway. It's almost a miracle it hasn' t leaked yet. I don't think the video game kiss is comparable to the real thing. It will be different. Much better.

Jon, I'm glad you're back. I was beginning to worry.

Now, tomorrow I'll be watching the movie. Where can I go then to discuss? Should we set up a specific thread to discuss Ron and Hermione in DH2 for those who have seen the movie?

I'm not deserting it. I think it's only Kristin who is. :)