The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Dave that really was out of order... That was really mean. Good job it's been taken down.

You can't class this as a spoiler?

The kiss was alright. I mean it was brilliant it looked amazing. But could have been a whole lot better if you'd seen it? All you see is Rons head covering it up and all you hear is the sound of their lips parting. D: I wanted to actually see it! D: Let down. D:

Edited by Hermione

rhr kiss

OMG. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I am soooooooo disappointed with that kiss. Jesus christ!! You can't see.... ANYTHING. Just that makes me not wanna see the movie. God damnit, what the hell was Yates thinking? He obviously hasn't gotten the memo that fans have been looking forward to this since we read the book! This is ridiculous[/b. I'm so sad now.

rhr kiss

OMG. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I am soooooooo disappointed with that kiss. Jesus christ!! You can't see.... ANYTHING. Just that makes me not wanna see the movie. God damnit, what the hell was Yates thinking? He obviously hasn't gotten the memo that fans have been looking forward to this since we read the book! This is ridiculous[/b. I'm so sad now.

Yeah I know! I was so bloody bummed! Rons head. D:

Yeah I know! I was so bloody bummed! Rons head. D:

YES! But it obviously wasn't his fault. It's the angle of the camera (they could've chosen another angle) and how the kiss was directed by Yates. I feel so ripped off! :(

YES! But it obviously wasn't his fault. It's the angle of the camera (they could've chosen another angle) and how the kiss was directed by Yates. I feel so ripped off! :(

Same we didn't get what we wanted!

Not even close!

i mean, aren't you suppose to see lips when someone kiss? sigh

I know! You hear kissing noises and that's it! I just shouted WHAT THE HELL when I seen it. It's so unfair. :/

Edited by Hermione

I knoooooow :( :( Another version BETTER show up! BTS or something.

I want it to as well. I don't think they'll change it now but on the speical features on the dvd?

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a long time but finally decided to join because I just saw the kiss!!!! Just got back from the midnight premiere and don't worry you wont be dissapointed. :D:ohyeah:

Kelly!!! WELCOME to our crazy thread!! :) See ya at R/E thread as well-how long ya been a shipper for both? ;)

Yall, Dismiss the angle-the kiss IS SMOKIN HOT, SEXY, PASSIONATE-they are ALLLLL LOVE-you can see their lips meet briefly and that angle happens, but it is the UST that is released thru it (the kiss) and the smacking lips sounds-YEAH BABY :ohyeah::ohyeah: Scale of 1-10 in terms of HOT and PASSIONATE: 12!!!!!!!!!!!! Angle-boo but WHO CARES-that kiss was FULL ON-if yas ask me-they DID use tongue ;) hehe....

The chemistry between R/E did me in once again-the burned my screen-the loudest cheer went to R/Hr but not for the kiss (although SCREAMING AND CHEERING DID HAPPEN ;)) at the end of the battle....who caught what I am talking about? ;)

off to see it again in 20 minutes now ;)

I figure Kristen has seen the movie by now? ;)

I have to reiterate: I LOVE THE KISS

Yes, you don't see lip action from this angle, but that's not the most important thing anyway. It looks like a passionate full on snog and the feelings that come across the screen are so deep and real and true. :ohyeah:

Kelly!!! WELCOME to our crazy thread!! :) See ya at R/E thread as well-how long ya been a shipper for both? ;)

Yall, Dismiss the angle-the kiss IS SMOKIN HOT, SEXY, PASSIONATE-they are ALLLLL LOVE-you can see their lips meet briefly and that angle happens, but it is the UST that is released thru it (the kiss) and the smacking lips sounds-YEAH BABY :ohyeah::ohyeah: Scale of 1-10 in terms of HOT and PASSIONATE: 12!!!!!!!!!!!! Angle-boo but WHO CARES-that kiss was FULL ON-if yas ask me-they DID use tongue ;) hehe....

The chemistry between R/E did me in once again-the burned my screen-the loudest cheer went to R/Hr but not for the kiss (although SCREAMING AND CHEERING DID HAPPEN ;)) at the end of the battle....who caught what I am talking about? ;)

Oh cbmac, I missed you!!!!!!!!!!! You always raise my hopes!!! I've been feeling a bit depressed with all the reviews of THE KISS :(

Fortunately, I will see the movie tomorrow. I hope it looks better at the big screen!!!

Haha I suppose I should be happy with anything I get. But it didn't look as hot as claimed as you couldn't see it. It looked passionate... sure from the back of Ruperts head.

^You still might like it hun! It was still a dramatic thing. Just not what we all expected! D:

The early screening I went to was in a small theater and 2D. I saw the movie at midnight at a big theater in 3D - screen was 3x the size - and that made a difference for me. Not just for the kiss, but the whole movie. I enjoyed the kiss more seeing it the second time around. Noticed more things - like how Ronpert's hands start out awkward, then grasp her upper back, and slowly move lower. :) And I missed HEARING their lips break apart the first time around. And how Emmione is holding onto his neck.

The early screening I went to was in a small theater and 2D. I saw the movie at midnight at a big theater in 3D - screen was 3x the size - and that made a difference for me. Not just for the kiss, but the whole movie. I enjoyed the kiss more seeing it the second time around. Noticed more things - like how Ronpert's hands start out awkward, then grasp her upper back, and slowly move lower. :) And I missed HEARING their lips break apart the first time around. And how Emmione is holding onto his neck.

I'm going to watch it another 3 times. So, I do hope it does seem better for me to! Haha the noises is all I heard. Everyone was like WOOT WOOT. :P

I wonder have any of you ever dreamed of a relationship like Ron and Hermiones?

Little Dave that really was out of order... That was really mean. Good job it's been taken down.

You can't class this as a spoiler?

Wait what? Lol, how is that classified as really mean, where in bold, it catches the users eye, indicating spoiler alert. I was using my best intentions, and warned those clearly that there is a spoiler ahead in my post. The only downside was that the embedded took place. My bad on that part. It's a learning experience.

I know you didn't mean harm, Little Dave, but you could have just posted a link instead of embedd the vid.

Yeah, my bad on that part. :)

Hey Kris--when you get the vid on the kiss--you'll be running it in SLOWMO--just like the last day hug!!! I didn't hear the lip smaking because

lots of fans were cheering and whistling!!! I'll notice it the next time I see it. :ohyeah:

Hey Kris--when you get the vid on the kiss--you'll be running it in SLOWMO--just like the last day hug!!! I didn't hear the lip smaking because

lots of fans were cheering and whistling!!! I'll notice it the next time I see it. :ohyeah:

Haha yeah. Everyone was like wit a woo'ing and I could still hear them at it. I was like woah get in there. :lol:

Oh cbmac, I missed you!!!!!!!!!!! You always raise my hopes!!! I've been feeling a bit depressed with all the reviews of THE KISS :(

Fortunately, I will see the movie tomorrow. I hope it looks better at the big screen!!!

Awww HUGS Luciana ;) I will be honest I was hearing things too about the kiss, angle etc...but ya know what kept my hopes alive and exceeded my expectations? R/E CHEMISTRY....they BROUGHT it to the table-OWNED their kissing scene-I have watched it about (how sad I am LOL) about 100 times on YT LOL...it is so full of love and passion like galadriel (waves-seen it twice the movie ;)) says....you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED I PROMISE YOU...my audiences cheered and screamed when it happened ;)

R/HR SEXIEST COUPLE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I've shipped Ron/Hermione since POA and Rupert/Emma for about a year. I've already downloaded the kiss onto my ipod so I can watch it whenever I like. :D

Oh NOOOOO. Luciana, don't feel depressed. It's good that you have heard about the camera angle and other things before, so you know what not to expect. You were prepared. I was prepared. And I LOVED THE KISS. It is wonderful. It is the best, most genuine, heartfelt, romantic, sweet, lovable, passionate in its own way, kiss of the Harry Potter series.

I mean, think about it, when you see people snogging somewhere, you rarely see the lip action. Most of the time one of their heads blocks the view. And you wouldn't walk up to them to look closely either, would you? Because it's first and foremost an INTIMATE moment. And that's what THE KISS is too. :D

Edited by galadriel12

I've shipped Ron/Hermione since POA and Rupert/Emma for about a year. I've already downloaded the kiss onto my ipod so I can watch it whenever I like. :D

Oh NOOOOO. Luciana, don't feel depressed. It's good that you have heard about the camera angle and other things before, so you know what not to expect. You were prepared. I was prepared. And I LOVED THE KISS. It is wonderful. It is the best, most genuine, heartfelt, romantic, sweet, lovable, passionate in its own way, kiss of the Harry Potter series.

I mean, think about it, when you see people snogging somewhere, you rarely see the lip action. Most of the time one of their heads blocks the view. And you wouldn't walk up to them to look closely either, would you? Because it's first and foremost an INTIMATE moment. And that's what THE KISS is too. :D

Soul Sister: what do ya mean WILL be watching it in slow mo? I have been watching it every morning, afternoon, and evening ;) hehe-that kiss is SO FREAKIN HOT AND FULL OF PASSION!!!! I mean they way ______ and then_____ and then_____...hehe dont want to give it away!

Kelly: that is SO cool!! Let's see for me-it was shipping them around OOTP time and R/E around HBP time.

Galadriel: :wub: to your post....it certainly does look like we would be intruding upon a intimate moment awww...to me this was the hottest on screen kiss I have ever seen. IT really was because it was full of passion, love, and this feeling of I just need you forever. Kiss on scale of 1-10: 12 baby!!!!