The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

What? Only number 10?? I have to check the list for who's infront of them to see if #10 is high enough. ;)

I still have not found a proper good pic of THE KISS. Not a gif, a pic. Can someone help me out? And do you think it's okay for me to use it as a siggy now?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number 10? Why not Number 1? That's not right?!

That's cute Sarah. :)

^Yeah I haven't either. I'm going to wait until it comes out on DVD and get a PROPER good quality kiss one. :D

That kiss....kills me-I mean that is a PROPER PROPER KISS....they devour each other!!! LOL-I mean I feel like I shouldnt be watching (but hasnt stopped me from looking at gif/YT a million times ;))...galadriel, I think this week's end you can use the kiss as a siggy-it will be a week that the movie is out. I say go for it by Friday :)

Again their lil moment after the kiss-way too precious. I need to see the movie again for our R/Hr moments...anyone else just grin like mad when Ron declares his love for her in RoR ;) hehe... I LOVE THE WEASLEY COUPLE!!!!!

Okay, so I'll go for my kiss siggy on Friday. :ohyeah:

Penguin, wherefrom did you get yours? It's great. Are there so many pics from the movie out already?

Tumblr is the best place for gifs of the kiss and the about to be or after kiss. :D

YESSS galadriel you may ;) hehe....PLEASE we INSIST!!!! Also can someone PLEASE make a gif of THATS MY GIRLFRIEND with Hermione's reaction ;) As well as the walking in together-love Hermione's face like they were caught hehe

Luciana this has to be the BEST R/HR VID EVER!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Caught everyone of their BEAUTIFUL moments-their chemistry just AHHH no other movie couple will ever beat them....

#10 KISS OF ALL TIME BABY ;)

Ron and Hermione for me was perfect in this movie. Finally.

'That's my girlfriend, you numpty!' followed by Hermione's reaction made my day.

The kiss, despite not being able to see much actual lip action ( :P ) was perfect, IMO. I loved how they just fell into eachother's arms.

Ron's heroism and Hermione finding him 'brilliant' was wonderful (if a long time coming).

If I was being picky, I could fault Ron's reaction to Harry walking to his death compared with Hermione's, but I'm not going to let that ruin the movie for me. I loved this. So so much.

galadriel I came here expecting to see THE KISS ;)

The kiss was a 12/10 if yas ask me ;) The PASSION, THE FIRE, EVERYTHING went into that kiss-I mean people were shouting finally, cheering, giggling w. excitement, wooing, it was AWESOME people's reactions ;) I think I had a R/Hr shipper fan sitting next to me like a die hard one because they got excited any time they were on together ;) THATS MY G/F!!!! RON!!!! BRILLIANT!!!! HERMIONE!!!! You just KNEW it was them from the start of this movie-him sitting there w. her just being w. her (after Malfoy Manor)...til the epilogue-sigh the way hubby Ron/daddy Ron looks at his girls together as he keeps his son close to his side. Anyone else notice how Hermione flashed that gold band ;) hehe..."yeah I am married to RON" TAKE THAT ;) What I also thought was very sweet about the epilogue was that people awwwed when they saw Rose/Hugo and the red hair and then see R/Hr there with their kids. I think on #6 showing (yes I know LOL) there were a ton of R/Hr fans in my theater. All 6 theaters though respond to R/Hr but not like that one did ;) The FINALLYS was hysterical to hear ;) Overall R/Hr chemistry/love story 12/10 also ;) The holding hands at the end-that lil goofy grin of we were doing something like snogging each other's brains out when they walk in-priceless ;)

galadriel I came here expecting to see THE KISS ;)

You were a day early. :D I wasn't on yesterday, but here it is THE KISS SIGGY. It isn't exactly the shot I wanted to have, but I just couldn't find that. Yet. I also didn't want a gif, because they ususally don't show the whole kiss and they often show it in slow-mo. Which is okay, but not what I imagined for my first post-HP siggy. It's my first signature since joining this forum too. A worthy wait, don't you think? ;)

The kiss was a 12/10 if yas ask me ;) The PASSION, THE FIRE, EVERYTHING went into that kiss-I mean people were shouting finally, cheering, giggling w. excitement, wooing, it was AWESOME people's reactions ;)
Agree. I'm happy you love THE KISS as much as I do. Some of our lovely R/Hr friends seem to be a bit disappointed and I'm so sorry they are. :(

THE KISS didn't get any applause or cheering in my theater, but a huge AWWWWWWW and some "finally"s :D

I think they might release one. But as of now, not everyone has seen the movie. I think it's not even officially released in all countries.

Whoever hasn't seen it yet and doesn't want to be spoilt, should avoid the internet at all means, though. LOL