The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

Great review, Jon. I really agree with every point you made. I too have my minor gripes about the movie, and I could blow them up into big proportions, but seeing as the movie overall was so well done, the right mix of action, emotion, drama and humor, a really very very worthy, exceptionally well done finale for the movie series.

Oh, WOW!! That is a fantastic pic. R/Hr FOREVER!!!! :wub:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay folks, since I am not in the U.K., I have no chance of catching this show. ITV will have a show with the 50 Greatest Harry Potter moments, as Leaky reports. Hope some of you can catch this. Unfortunately, it's only the first seven movies, so THE KISS can't be there (The Harry/Herminoe dance better not be on that list :angry: )

Still there are certainly many memorable moments. It's on tonight 8 p.m. GMT. Which basically means, in twenty minutes. :o

Okay folks, since I am not in the U.K., I have no chance of catching this show. ITV will have a show with the 50 Greatest Harry Potter moments, as Leaky reports. Hope some of you can catch this. Unfortunately, it's only the first seven movies, so THE KISS can't be there (The Harry/Herminoe dance better not be on that list :angry: )

Still there are certainly many memorable moments. It's on tonight 8 p.m. GMT. Which basically means, in twenty minutes. :o

Yeah I saw it yesterday. Well, unfortunately, the H/Hr dance was there :rolleyes: , but all the moments were good. They must do another list with the last film included!!! I mean, the R/Hr kiss should be there!!!!

Yeah I saw it yesterday. Well, unfortunately, the H/Hr dance was there :rolleyes: , but all the moments were good. They must do another list with the last film included!!! I mean, the R/Hr kiss should be there!!!!

Arrrghhh. I just hope the stupid dance wasn't too high up. David Yates really grated on my nerves with his gushing about that scene. He even repeated all of that during DH2 promotion. You'd think he would be all over THE KISS, but no! And I always thought he was a huge supporter of R/Hr. I still adore his line about Ron and Hermione are "delightful, funny, tender and true". And he did up Ron a bit. But his infatuation with the dance I can't understand.

Where there any R/Hr moments or Ron moments in there too, Luciana? (I don't ask for Hermione moments because I'm sure she got many).

^ GREAT VIDEO!

I'm so happy for our couple finally coming to getter. Their kiss :excited::ohyeah: . At first I was alittle disapointed because the camera moved away, WHY?! But I wont let it hold me down.

The epilouge was the cutest ever.

Arrrghhh. I just hope the stupid dance wasn't too high up. David Yates really grated on my nerves with his gushing about that scene. He even repeated all of that during DH2 promotion. You'd think he would be all over THE KISS, but no! And I always thought he was a huge supporter of R/Hr. I still adore his line about Ron and Hermione are "delightful, funny, tender and true". And he did up Ron a bit. But his infatuation with the dance I can't understand.

Where there any R/Hr moments or Ron moments in there too, Luciana? (I don't ask for Hermione moments because I'm sure she got many).

Well, there weren't R/Hr moments unfortunately, but the moments that I liked the most were the fight between Ron and Harry in DH part 1 (the comments were amazing!) and the chess scene in SS (it was the first time that Ron took the initiative).

The first place was for the first time we see Hogwarts in SS, when they arrive in the boats. A beautiful scene! :)

Well, there weren't R/Hr moments unfortunately, but the moments that I liked the most were the fight between Ron and Harry in DH part 1 (the comments were amazing!) and the chess scene in SS (it was the first time that Ron took the initiative).

The first place was for the first time we see Hogwarts in SS, when they arrive in the boats. A beautiful scene! :)

I saw the list on Leaky. I was glad the Harry/Ron fight was on there. And the chess match, which was mainly a Ron moment. Not to mention the destruction of the locket. Of course that had the evil FakeHHR kiss, but was mainly a Ron moment too. And all of these ahead of the bloody dance, which was at #46. Too bad there was no R/Hr moment. I'm sure had the list included DH2, THE KISS would have been on there. Maybe next year they will have a new lis. There were some really good moments on there, others were a bit lame, IMO. So, at least one R/Hr moment would have fit on the list.

A close-up of the kiss:

http://rupelover.tumblr.com/post/8042283784

Lovely :wub:

Hey yall!!! I am BACK hehe....ok first off galadriel I cant remember if I said this or not, your siggy I WANT A POSTER OF FOR MY ROOM NOW.

That first vid-I was in tears-they have the MOST BEAUTIFUL love story EVER I mean EVER. THE KISS being added in there w. that huge drum part GUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Then the epilogue sigh.... is in love love love....

Luciana I love you forever for the close up shot-OMFG SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited::drool:

This vid was actually very very well done and I adore Lifehouse (You and Me, Falling In)...

U2-oldie but goodie-describes R/Hr SO perfectly....

OK so now that the movie has been out for awhile now we can discuss LOL...R/Hr parts I only will discuss...overall I give the movie 10/10...Even say Dan was amazing in this one. He def gave it his all. Now for our couple who NEVER ceases to amaze me...first off R/E chemistry-please someone just get all the directors in Hollywood together right now and force them to have every movie w. R/E as a couple-the heat/passion/sexiness/love from these 2 as R/Hr just blew me away.

From the VERY first scene in DH 2: did yall notice how Hermione is sitting at the table ( I swear she was looking down at the scar :( ) and Ron was just THERE with her-not saying a word between the 2 of them but you could feel their love. He was just there protecting his girl, not going to let anything ever happen again to her. *COMMON THEME IN DH 2 wouldnt ya say... anyway him defending her as Bellatrix to Griphook (RON I LOVE YOU)...Hermione practically drooling over Ron when he has his shirt off (we saw that look Hermione girl ;))...R/Hr holding onto each other with Harry when they disapparated to the village-I loved watching how close R/Hr were sitting w. each other...R/Hr with Aberforth-anyone else find it endearing and precious to watch Hermione scarfing down her food with her man doing the same thing? LOL I thought that was so cute!! R/Hr in the Common Room-when poor Ron feels ignored by his sister-omg the look Hermione gives him is like "aww love it's ok, you know she missed you too"...R/Hr going to Harry about the horcrux-LOVED Hermione's praise of Ron!!!!!!! R/Hr in CoS-the crowd laughed when Ron said that line about Harry talking in his sleep and then to Hermione's reaction (they all knew who was together at this point of course LOL)...Ron's encouragement of Hermione to destroy the cup (Emma's reaction to her not being able to do it and Rupert's saying yes you can-I melted-they were amazing in this scene-the look of love/trust in Ron's eyes and Hermione trusting him/believing in him with no worries/fears as long as she knew Ron was there for her-incredible scene with no communication of words, just their eyes)...them holding onto each other and getting wet-HEHEHE LOVE this...then of course THE KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-----ok so yes disappointed by the angle and that long shot BOO...BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT pushing that aside-THAT KISS WAS SMOKIN HOT AND SEXY- I have talked to some friends of mine who even said it was hot/passionate-very real looking. I think that is what was so amazing and different about this kiss-it was not some cheesy typical on screen kiss-it looked very real (like how you would see 2 people kissing)-kiss was very deserving of #10 top 50 of all time (personally I think should have been top 3 or even #1 hehe-but to beat Twilight where the book is supposed to be about a couple? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! All I can say is GO R/HR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back to R/Hr love-when they are walking with the map, still wet hehe-love this-Ron says what he says to Hermione and the look and reaction/response to Ron-anyone else get the impression Hermione was already picturing her wedding to Ron here? ;) Emma's delivery of her "brilliant" was just so spot on...RoR-Ron's battle cry of "THATS MY GIRLFRIEND YOU NUMPTIES!!!!"-ok RON YOU ARE OUR HERO-Hermione's hero too especially chasing after 3 guys, 2 armed w. wands alone-the best part about it too was Hermione's reaction-omg her eyes just get this huge wide eye look of love/pride and that smile-R/E nailed this scene...Ron screaming (he is soo cute) and running and pulling Hermione with him-like even in his own terror he was not going to let anything happen to his girl...them running together like mad holding hands the whole time...loved the broom sequence!!!...Ron kicking the horcrux-Hermione pulling him back sigh...Hermione looking at Ron like what should Harry do-Ron telling Harry to look...R/Hr w. Snape-Hermione I think wanted to hug Ron (she knew how much he hated Snape)...Fred- :( Ron (PROPS TO RUPERT HERE) Hermione's look on her face when she sees Ron with Fred :( Broke my heart...btw anyone else see Ginny running into Hermione's arms? That scene was in the background but what I loved about it was how Hermione clearly was like Ginny's older sister. R/Hr on the steps-kill me now-the way they practically had their legs entwined, holding each other's hands, playing with each other's fingers, foreheads pressed together...Harry's "death"-anyone else see how Hermione was standing w. the Weasley clan? Ron, Percy, Molly, George-I was like she is already a Weasley-she just fit in...Ron pulling Hermione back TIGHTLY when the spell was blasted at Neville...R/Hr getting away from Nagini-the way they are holding onto each other backing up, falling down as Ron enbraces her so lovingly and once again protectively-Hermione's head pressed into the crook of his neck sigh...LOVE LOVE LOVE...ny favorite part at the end-R/Hr walking into the Great Hall holding hands and the look on Hermione's face hehe-they looked like they were doing something they shouldnt have been doing-she looked punch drunk ;)-Ron and Hermione looking down at their held hands :ohyeah: The end: couldnt/wouldnt be R/Hr without a lil argument LOL-"WE"!!! LOL...again holding hands-the trio part made me cry-like that was it...finally epilogue-Hermione hugging/kissing Rose, Ron watching on and smiling so lovingly and all the while holding on tight to Hugo-Ron telling Hermione the family was coming and the look she gave Ron was like "I cant let our lil girl go Ron"-such a wife reaction...Hermione flashin that wedding ring of hers-hehe...

Sum up (sorry for the long post): R/HR BEST LOVE STORY EVER....that "I have Love you" video really does say it all.

hey kristen welcome back i've missed you!!!

Im really tired right now so i will have to read your review tomorrow when i'm semi-awake

but imjust wondering are y'all registered for pottermore?

What are your usernames/

im FelicisProphecy91

Wow, Kristen, you sure you've watched DH2 only once? :D You have definitely captured each and every great R/Hr moment. And the movie was full of them. And it was true what Rupert said in an interview before the movie was released. R/Hr are really veeeeerrry couply. Even before they kissed, they were a couple. No doubt about it.

About Pottermore: You can't register right now. You can submit your email address so you get notified when general registration is open. However, there is the Magical Quill Challenge going on right now to win the chance to gain early access to the page (officially Pottermore will go online for everyone in October). That means, each day from July 31st to August 6th a new challenge is posted. It's a question about each of the seven HP books. The answer has to be added to the Pottermore URL and then you enter a site in which you can register. That still doesn't mean you'll gain addtional access. I think there is a limited number of people from those who have participated in the Magical Quill Challenge who will win early access. Problem is: the challenge each day is only open for a couple of hours. 4 days have passed already and I haven't been able to participate. I just can't stay up all night and I am at work at day. So not much chance for me. :(

Wow, Kristen, you sure you've watched DH2 only once? :D You have definitely captured each and every great R/Hr moment. And the movie was full of them. And it was true what Rupert said in an interview before the movie was released. R/Hr are really veeeeerrry couply. Even before they kissed, they were a couple. No doubt about it.

About Pottermore: You can't register right now. You can submit your email address so you get notified when general registration is open. However, there is the Magical Quill Challenge going on right now to win the chance to gain early access to the page (officially Pottermore will go online for everyone in October). That means, each day from July 31st to August 6th a new challenge is posted. It's a question about each of the seven HP books. The answer has to be added to the Pottermore URL and then you enter a site in which you can register. That still doesn't mean you'll gain addtional access. I think there is a limited number of people from those who have participated in the Magical Quill Challenge who will win early access. Problem is: the challenge each day is only open for a couple of hours. 4 days have passed already and I haven't been able to participate. I just can't stay up all night and I am at work at day. So not much chance for me. :(

I haven't had much chance either really but oh well. What's the odds we'd get picked out of the early million?

Oh and that With or Without you video is epic! I love it!

where in the US are you living? atm, its gonna go up between 4.30 and 8pm uk time, you have a chance! :)

I live in Germany. When I checked this morning before I went to work, it said that day 4 registration is closed. Now I'm back home and just checked again and it says already day 5 registration is closed? :(

sabine, check your PM's :)

im currently working on the latest chapter of my FF,,,,which ive neglected since april...im so bad :( :(

i find myself wanting to see DH2 again....even though i already saw it 3 times!

What I love about it their foreheads touching, the hands playing w. each other, and their legs intertwined. But my favorite is how they are speaking to each other w. their BL-only R/Hr can do that ya know? R/E chemistry just owns all others chemistry in movie history.