The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Family Weasley!

They are so cute!! :wub:

I love how Rose looks at her mom and Hermione looks at her daughter (her daughter-Ron's and hers!!!!! :)) and how Ron is holding onto their boy (THEIR boy ;))...Ahh the Weasley family ;) Mr. and Mrs. Ron Weasley-Hermione Weasley-the way it should have always been!!! :)

Thats one thing i didnt like about the movie you know the picture where they are sitting on the staairs and she has her arm around him and he's totally crying? that better be a deleted scene!

haha i loved them on the epilogue <3

Thats one thing i didnt like about the movie you know the picture where they are sitting on the staairs and she has her arm around him and he's totally crying? that better be a deleted scene!

haha i loved them on the epilogue <3

Why didn't like you that scene?

Yeah I am kind of confused too!! LOL...my R/Hr shipper heart melted when I saw that!!!!!!! :)

As for the epilogue-The Weasleys-again the cutest scene, the cutest family. On a side note also loved the Potter kids-they were too precious!

Well, Harry always had a quite unfortunate timing when it came to interrupting R/Hr alone-time. ts, ts, ts.

I love that Weasley family pic. What I don't understand why there never was a Ron/Hermione photoshoot. Or pics showing the Potter/Weasley family and the Granger/Weasley family. And a poster showing the whole Weasley clan (as of year 7) including Charlie. I am sure I read somewhrere that Charlie had been cast. I think you see a glimpse of him at Bill and Fleur's wedding.

Laura, have you forgotten about me? ;)

No sabine i havent, just was really tired when i got in from work! dont worry deary i just need to set up my laptop to get the info! :)

OH and KRISTEN, i found that notebook i was tellin ya about!

Well, Harry always had a quite unfortunate timing when it came to interrupting R/Hr alone-time. ts, ts, ts.

I love that Weasley family pic. What I don't understand why there never was a Ron/Hermione photoshoot. Or pics showing the Potter/Weasley family and the Granger/Weasley family. And a poster showing the whole Weasley clan (as of year 7) including Charlie. I am sure I read somewhrere that Charlie had been cast. I think you see a glimpse of him at Bill and Fleur's wedding.

Laura, have you forgotten about me? ;)

You're right. There should have been. Would have been nice to see :/

Did any of you get the sense that the WB just let the films and books success dictate the promotion for the final films? I felt like they were trying to do as little work as possible and just riding the wave of the series' popularity. :(

I was really quite disapointed with how they were promoted. Now in fairness, I NEVER saw the promotional periods for the previous films while they happened. But I did see a lot of the stuff that was done, later on in clips and videos.

In fairness too... I did kind of try to stay away from some stuff so as not to be spoiled. Like I never wanted to see the pics of what they were going to look like in the epilogue or what kids they got to play Ron and Hermione's or Harry and Ginny's children. -_-

YESSS I DID get that impression-WB KNEW that HP was going to go out with a bang-although maybe they were not expecting the records they have made ;) #3 OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yeah I do think WB let it go with their promotion time. GRRRRR

Did any of you get the sense that the WB just let the films and books success dictate the promotion for the final films? I felt like they were trying to do as little work as possible and just riding the wave of the series' popularity. :(

I was really quite disapointed with how they were promoted. Now in fairness, I NEVER saw the promotional periods for the previous films while they happened. But I did see a lot of the stuff that was done, later on in clips and videos.

In fairness too... I did kind of try to stay away from some stuff so as not to be spoiled. Like I never wanted to see the pics of what they were going to look like in the epilogue or what kids they got to play Ron and Hermione's or Harry and Ginny's children. -_-

Yes!!! I was thinkig the same!!! I mean, the film is still on theatre, so why don't they keep doing promotion? If the promotion were huge, the film would surpass Titanic.

Yes!!! I was thinkig the same!!! I mean, the film is still on theatre, so why don't they keep doing promotion? If the promotion were huge, the film would surpass Titanic.

THIS Luciana...said it all...can you imagine if WB would have just done SOME promoting how much MORE it would have made-as such it is getting ready to pass Transformers for biggest movie of 2011!!!!! ;) (I mean USA wise) :)

Not surpriced! Ron&Hermione won the couple voting: Ron&Hermione V Edward&Bella.

Follow us

Poll Results: Ron & Hermione Are More Epic Than Edward & Bella

By Scott Harris | August 12, 2011 |

They faced down dementors, giant spiders and cursed Horcuxes. They took on Death Eaters, basilisks and even fought Lord Voldemort himself. But now, "Harry Potter" heroes Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger have defeated the most powerful force of all: Twi-Hards.

The official results of our poll to determine the more epic romance are in and, with more than 170,000 votes cast, it wasn't even close, with Ron and Hermione trouncing the "Twilight" duo of Edward and Bella by a final tally of 59-percent to 41-percent.

Now the debate can really begin.

Not that there has been any shortage of debate on either side of the aisle so far; ever since we first announced our poll back in July, fans of both "Harry Potter" and "Twilight" have been weighing in with both their comments and their votes, trying to sway internet opinion in favor of their chosen couple.

And for many people, ourselves included, the decision of which couple to vote for was like asking which of your children you love the most; we're head over heels for both "Harry Potter" and "Twilight," which is why we wrote impassioned defenses of both Ron & Hermione and Edward & Bella when the poll started.

But after a month of debate so intense it actually came close to shutting down the government (that's what that was all about right?), the fans have spoken to the tune of 170, 423 votes -- and Ron & Hermione are the clear winners.

So hats off to our wizarding lovebirds!

From Mugglenet.

Edited by trixie

Not surpriced! Ron&Hermione won the couple voting: Ron&Hermione V Edward&Bella.

Follow us

Poll Results: Ron & Hermione Are More Epic Than Edward & Bella

By Scott Harris | August 12, 2011 |

They faced down dementors, giant spiders and cursed Horcuxes. They took on Death Eaters, basilisks and even fought Lord Voldemort himself. But now, "Harry Potter" heroes Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger have defeated the most powerful force of all: Twi-Hards.

The official results of our poll to determine the more epic romance are in and, with more than 170,000 votes cast, it wasn't even close, with Ron and Hermione trouncing the "Twilight" duo of Edward and Bella by a final tally of 59-percent to 41-percent.

Now the debate can really begin.

Not that there has been any shortage of debate on either side of the aisle so far; ever since we first announced our poll back in July, fans of both "Harry Potter" and "Twilight" have been weighing in with both their comments and their votes, trying to sway internet opinion in favor of their chosen couple.

And for many people, ourselves included, the decision of which couple to vote for was like asking which of your children you love the most; we're head over heels for both "Harry Potter" and "Twilight," which is why we wrote impassioned defenses of both Ron & Hermione and Edward & Bella when the poll started.

But after a month of debate so intense it actually came close to shutting down the government (that's what that was all about right?), the fans have spoken to the tune of 170, 423 votes -- and Ron & Hermione are the clear winners.

So hats off to our wizarding lovebirds!

From Mugglenet.

:ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah: Ya wanna know why I am so pysched???? Other than that it is R/Hr hehe---because R/Hr were not about the sex-what makes them sexy is their love and care for each other and how much they would die for each other-truest sacrifice is giving up your own life for someone you love-not only did they win, they CRUSHED!!!!! Thank you Trixie for sharing this!!!!!! ;)

I guess what makes it even more precious is that R/Hr wasn't only up against Bella/Edward but against H/Hr too, because for sure a number of H/Hr shippers would have voted E/B just out of spite.

Edited by galadriel12