The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

Hey guys is been such a long time I know, but I thought i'd let yas know i am officially a GRYFFINDOR according to pottermore, so proud to be in the same house as R/Hr!!!!! anywho Sabine, your account still isnt validated yet, probably because it was a day 7 registration :( but it should come soon!

Jon so sad to hear your mum and brothers houses got flooded :( best wishes to them.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well WB just :icontwisted8pz::puh::doh::mad:

DVD better be G O L D for us...

Jon I am SOOO sorry!!!! Our yard was a lake-no joke-I would post pics but cant get them off my phone yet.

Laura-we bow down before ye!!!! GOOO GO GRIFFYNDOR!!!!!!! ;)

Mrs. Pumpkinhead and I are both proud Hufflepuffs Laura and Kris! :) I'm EyeMagic174 Laura. :D

I hope you're home is okay Kristin and the waters start to receed soon. >.<

I'm visiting my family next weekend, so I'll see the damage. I know some of my mum's and brother's yards fell into the river too, so it will be interesting to see the new landscape. >.<

Ron and Hermione liked Hufflepuff, right? :o:lostit: We're supposed to be most like Gryffindor other than the Gryffindor's themselves. Plus I like the idea of exploring aspects of the House that got the least in print coverage from the books. :P Noura and I have been a bit disapointed in the fact that many of the Hufflepuffs do not embrace being in the House. :mad: We love it and suppor the Badger proudly! :lol: rawwrrr... grrrr... argghhhh... what sound does a Badger make? :P

i was really quite shocked to get Gryffindor, there was no house in particular that i wanted and i answered all questions truthfully and I ended up in Gryffindor, infact that kind of makes me prouder to have gotten gryffindor coz i know that loads of people will havecheated the test to get gryffindor because its the house they most like/they want to follow in harrys footsteps

Jon, im FelicisProphecy91

Thanks, Laura. I don't have much time at the moment anyway and in four weeks time registration is open for everyone anyway, so .... LOL

As long as I don't end up in Slytherin, I think I'll be fine. I can imagine I'll be put in Ravenclaw. What do you have to do to be sorted? Is it completely random or do you have to answer questions or do a test, i.e. wrestling a Troll ;)

I found a bigger version of THE PIC!!!

http://rupelover.tum...ost/10200173372

They are the best couple ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Is that .... is that a real pic or is it a damn well done manip??? :lostit::drool:

Thanks, Laura. I don't have much time at the moment anyway and in four weeks time registration is open for everyone anyway, so .... LOL

As long as I don't end up in Slytherin, I think I'll be fine. I can imagine I'll be put in Ravenclaw. What do you have to do to be sorted? Is it completely random or do you have to answer questions or do a test, i.e. wrestling a Troll ;)

Is that .... is that a real pic or is it a damn well done manip??? :lostit::drool:

It's a real pic!!! Do you remember the pic Heyman had at his office? It's the same pic!!! :ohyeah:

welll this is what you do - there are a load of questions, like totally random ones some of them O_o and some that you can kinda tell which one links to each house you answer about seven of them, but if it still cant decide you answer more, and then it either sorts you into a house or if it still cant decide (it will have narrowed it down to 2 houses) it willl ask you which one you most want to be in

Beautiful gif!! But heartbreaking...

Hey guys!!! Look at this!!!

I can't resist it!!! They are so hot together!! :excited:

OMG that gif!!!! Luciana!! :( Breaks my heart--look at Hermione's tears and Ron's defeated look-gah these 2 characters!!

I know they are SMOKIN hot together!!!

JUST A KISS ON YOUR LIPS IN THE MOONLIGHT... ;)