The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mionewazlib/tumblr

Ummmm...here it is!! LOL!! :rolleye0012:

:puh: we're all just a piece of MEAT to those women! Okay, Okay... so maybe it's just you! :doh: ANYWAY! You don't listen to her Ron! You KEEP that shirt on and make her show you she REALLY appreciates you first! :yesyes:

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! No Hermione!!!! LISTEN TO US: PIECE OF MEAT FIRST THEN FOR HIMSELF ;) Awww Jon, you know Hermione loves her gingerman for him (having an amazing body doesnt hurt either though-that chest and arms of his :drool: ) ;)

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! No Hermione!!!! LISTEN TO US: PIECE OF MEAT FIRST THEN FOR HIMSELF ;) Awww Jon, you know Hermione loves her gingerman for him (having an amazing body doesnt hurt either though-that chest and arms of his :drool: ) ;)

LOL! You're incorrigible Kristin!

They didn't show you the next scene where as soon as Ron got that shirt off Hermione was "Accio Shorts!" :whaa:

Thankfully the WB gave us the PG-13 version! :o

that's just the rumour I heard btw. :unsure:

I often wondered if Hermione was staring at "Mudblood" :( and Ron was just THERE for his girl and Hermione knows it...I ADORE this scene-APPARENTLY we are supposed to get deleted R/Hr moment at Shell Cottage!!!!!!!!

I received my copy of HP "From Page to Screen", and all I can say is WOW!!!

So much information on everything---cast, creatures, costumes, set design, cgi etc etc--the only

picture I wish would have been in the book was the epilogue photos. I guess they didn't put it

in, because the book was published before DH2 was released. The same for the KISS. :blink:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lostit:

http://alwaysthequie...-the-other-side

That Kiss is super HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't resist it... I'm dead.

:lostit::lostit::excited::excited::whaa::whaa: THUD

OMG, I always was happy with how the kiss was in the movie. It wasn't how I had imagined, but it was sincere, true and deeply felt. It was a great kiss, IMO. But now, having seen this shot, I wish they would have taken this instead of the other one. I still don't know why they toned down the kiss for the final cut since there obviously was juicier stuff. I mean, have you seen Rupert's lip movements? There was definitely tounge involved. *sigh*

Luciana, I can't see the pics you posted in your previous post.

Did you see the video where J. K. Rowling confess that she thought to kill Ron? :0_0: I'm glad she changed her mind!!! I would never have forgiven her.

OMG Luciana I so DID NOT see that! HORRORS! :lostit: I'm completely with you though! :o

JKR taught us some harsh realities in the series and didn't sugar coat danger/risk involved in fighting for a good/noble cause, but that would have turned the entire mood of the series for me. I think I'd have still loved the books but I'd have come away from them without a feeling of hope and been left more so with a feeling of despair about life. :sob: