The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

Cancel those thoughts out!!! Feel better looking at this above ;)

MR. AND MRS. RONALD WEASLEY-RON and HERMIONE WEASLEY!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Ron looks to be having some impure thoughts ;) LOL...wants to get his wife home, drop Hugo off at his grandma's and Hermione and him to celebrate one down LOL

KRISTIN! I'm shocked! :o you women and your one tracked minds. :rolleyes:

:P

Looks like he's thinking about a fire whiskey and sitting down to watch the Chudley Cannons to me. :P

Sabine! I can't even fathom HP ending without Ron and Hermione together. I don't know how many of you are familiar with the Christmas Classic... It's a Wonderful Life (by Frank Capra I believe)... but now I've got all these scenarios of how miserable everyone else's lives would have been without Ronald Weasley. :sob:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t know if you already saw this video but here it goes. I think it's beautifully built.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUp_WOPsbks&feature=player_embedded

So sweet... :wub:

Perhaps one of these mirrors that Emma and Rupert in real life need to admit their true feelings for each other! :P

AWWW!!!!! So sweet!!! :wub: And this song is... :sob:

Luciana, it looks like a wholesome, family movie, G rated kiss to me! :unsure:

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: Jon you crack me up so bad...yes I dont see it being anything than a wholesome G rated kiss either-I mean ok so yeah there is some tonngue well ALOT of tongue and well uhm I want to throw cold water over both of them but other than that nothing wrong hehe ;) HOT SEXY HOT SEXY KILL ME NOW hehe

I don´t know if you already saw this video but here it goes. I think it's beautifully built.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUp_WOPsbks&feature=player_embedded

So sweet... :wub:

Perhaps one of these mirrors that Emma and Rupert in real life need to admit their true feelings for each other! :P

O M F G who made that video and how did they do it?!!!!! UNREAL....WOW.....

LOL FlameMist-GOOOOOD CALLLLLLL LOL

I seriously cant get over that video-that is why til this day I will always laugh at the Harry/Hermione shippers...Hermione was Ron's from day one and Ron's was Hermione's from day one. Weasleys FOREVER ;)

Been watching a lot of HP vids this weekend and saw some great RHR ones. Feels good to drop South Park for a lil' while and get back into HP land. I can't wait to feel the RHR love again, it's always nice to get back to stuff I take a break from. I've been so out of the loop lately, are there any RHR things included on the DVD? I hope not all the good stuff is n the blu-ray because not everyone can afford such things. Not everyone has the luxury of owning the latest movie-playing thingy....

:rolleyes:

^ Haha thanks. It was fun to see Oliver and James summarize the complicated relationship that is RHR. And Emma reading the kiss scene from the book was so cute!! I loved how she sounded and her expressions-oy! There's a war going on here! Basilisk fangs cascading down... She looked so happy to read that part. ^_^

Oh, Stan's Mommy, I know how it feels to be out of the loop regarding HP and RHR. I am too lately, due to my Criminal Minds obesession and limited time. Ahh, RL can be a hindrance, can't it?

Anyway, I don't know if we'll have RHR extras on the DVD. I know the interview JKR gave Dan will be on the Blue-ray only and that's annoying. I don't get why they deprive us "old-schoolers" from the good stuff all the time. Thing is, Blue-ray discs aren't more expensive than DVDs. I think they just want to make us buy Blue-ray-players which are still more expensive than DVD - players or even DVD-recorders. But technology evolves so fast, I think as long as my DVD-recorder works, I'll wait and then buy the latest technology which will be newer than Blue-ray, I guess. :D

Ya mean the MAKEOUT OF THE CENTURY ;) I rewatched their kiss again and that is making out-not a kiss ;)

BUT HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! KISS OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) My favorite is their "lil adorable laugh" as the writer puts it ;) BEST FREAKIN KISS EVER!!!!!!!!!! BEST FREAKIN SHIP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi guys :blush:

so it turns out final year of uni/college has me busier than i anticipated. I also got a promotion at work too.

you Americans are lucky to have the DHpt2 dvd already, i have to wait until december 2nd :(

Luciana, you are the expert my friend ;) Can you find the vids where Emma is talking about their kids? OMG it is the cutest and sweetest thing-she says Ryan who plays my son Hugo-the way she says my son is so freakin adorable and at the beginning she says my kids but then says our kids ;) SO adorable!!!!

Luciana, you are the expert my friend ;) Can you find the vids where Emma is talking about their kids? OMG it is the cutest and sweetest thing-she says Ryan who plays my son Hugo-the way she says my son is so freakin adorable and at the beginning she says my kids but then says our kids ;) SO adorable!!!!

Here it goes, girl! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Sp2zO9YcXLA