The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Stan's Mommy, I know how it feels to be out of the loop regarding HP and RHR. I am too lately, due to my Criminal Minds obesession and limited time. Ahh, RL can be a hindrance, can't it?

Anyway, I don't know if we'll have RHR extras on the DVD. I know the interview JKR gave Dan will be on the Blue-ray only and that's annoying. I don't get why they deprive us "old-schoolers" from the good stuff all the time. Thing is, Blue-ray discs aren't more expensive than DVDs. I think they just want to make us buy Blue-ray-players which are still more expensive than DVD - players or even DVD-recorders. But technology evolves so fast, I think as long as my DVD-recorder works, I'll wait and then buy the latest technology which will be newer than Blue-ray, I guess. :D

Ya, I thought my South Park obsession would lessen by now but alas, no. I'm just as obsessed about it, and the boy in my sig and have just accepted SP is in the same way, obsession-wise, as HP is now and most likely will forever be. Although they are nothing alike, HP will always be #1. And getting into the fandom late I have a ton of years to make up for. But I miss being the same way with HP :(. I know I love it as much as I always do yet haven't done anything with it lately. *sigh*

And the Dan and JKR interview is only on the Blu-ray? WTF?? That's the thing I'm looking forward to most! Seriously cannot stand when they put extra stuff on blu-ray. Us old-schoolers deserve it too! Not all of us have the money for a new movie-watching system! Damn...

Wow I rambled a lot just now.. :rolleye:

Ya, I thought my South Park obsession would lessen by now but alas, no. I'm just as obsessed about it, and the boy in my sig and have just accepted SP is in the same way, obsession-wise, as HP is now and most likely will forever be. Although they are nothing alike, HP will always be #1. And getting into the fandom late I have a ton of years to make up for. But I miss being the same way with HP :(. I know I love it as much as I always do yet haven't done anything with it lately. *sigh*

And the Dan and JKR interview is only on the Blu-ray? WTF?? That's the thing I'm looking forward to most! Seriously cannot stand when they put extra stuff on blu-ray. Us old-schoolers deserve it too! Not all of us have the money for a new movie-watching system! Damn...

Wow I rambled a lot just now.. :rolleye:

Yeah, I hate it when they do that!! :angry:

Because that is the true greed of studios-WB has made more money from the Potter franchise that is probably so unbelievable to count that we cant count. It really is too bad they decide that the minority of people deserve these features-you know the majority of people own DVD players (or maybe I am wrong).

As long as we can get more R/Hr moments I will take it ;)

I think you are making some confusion. Regarding the interview with Daniel and JK, I do not know, because I have not bought the DVD yet, but in my country (Portugal), the documentary "When Harry left Hogwarts" is present on the DVD and not just in the Blue-ray. So the DVD of your countries must also have at least the documentary. ;)

I think you are making some confusion. Regarding the interview with Daniel and JK, I do not know, because I have not bought the DVD yet, but in my country (Portugal), the documentary "When Harry left Hogwarts" is present on the DVD and not just in the Blue-ray. So the DVD of your countries must also have at least the documentary. ;)

I hope you're right!!! I have to wait and see...

I'll get my DVD tomorrow (if the mail is fast) or Saturday. Amazon has just notified me that my DVD has been shipped today. :ohyeah:

I couldn't possibly wait until Christmas, that's still over a months after all. And my birthday is in May, so that's no option either. So I just spoil myself by spending my hard - earned money on it.

I'll see if the Dan/JKR interview is on it, but I'm pretty sure I heard it's on the Blue-ray only. *sigh* Anyway, I'm planning on making a Deathly Hallows night. Watching DH1 + DH2 back to back. :ohyeah:

I'll get my DVD tomorrow (if the mail is fast) or Saturday. Amazon has just notified me that my DVD has been shipped today. :ohyeah:

I couldn't possibly wait until Christmas, that's still over a months after all. And my birthday is in May, so that's no option either. So I just spoil myself by spending my hard - earned money on it.

I'll see if the Dan/JKR interview is on it, but I'm pretty sure I heard it's on the Blue-ray only. *sigh* Anyway, I'm planning on making a Deathly Hallows night. Watching DH1 + DH2 back to back. :ohyeah:

HEY! :o Least you could do is spend some of that hard earned cash on your shipper friends and invite US to your HP Party, Sabine! :puh::sob: WE DON'T NEED YOUR SILLY DEATHLY HALLOWS DVD NIGHT!!!!.... :sob: yeah... who am I kidding? We do! :doh:

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

He, Jon!! You all could always come over for a HP party. But this first time, I just had to watch it alone. You know.... bawling into my handkerchief. Playing R/Hr kiss over and over. :blush:

I loved it. The transition between the two movies is really done very well. There is an apparent difference in style and tone, so it doesn't feel like one movie, which they aren't anyway of course. I could get into the emotion of certain scenes. Which I couldn't really in the theater. Some things just work better for me when I watch them alone. ;) Anyway, the final scene with the trio on the bridge and the very last shot with the Hogwarts Express leaving Platform 9 3/4 really brings tears to my eyes. Yes, I am sentimental.

Speaking of Sentimentality. Has this vid already been posted? It's pure genius. It's fan tribute to HP and the best one I've ever seen. It really captures the 8 movies in a nutshell. And it's a great tribute to our trio as well.

Just watched "When Harry Left Hogwarts" and because of the fangirl that I am, I paid attention to Emma's hand and her rings while dressed as the "old" Hermione. At 1.07 sec... is that her wedding band and *gasp* an engagement ring with a blue stone from her hubby Ron? It is the wrong hand though, in England they wear their wedding ring on the left hand ?!

http://everythingharrypotter.tumblr.com/post/13082800144/when-harry-left-hogwarts-part-1

Just watched "When Harry Left Hogwarts" and because of the fangirl that I am, I paid attention to Emma's hand and her rings while dressed as the "old" Hermione. At 1.07 sec... is that her wedding band and *gasp* an engagement ring with a blue stone from her hubby Ron? It is the wrong hand though, in England they wear their wedding ring on the left hand ?!

http://everythingharrypotter.tumblr.com/post/13082800144/when-harry-left-hogwarts-part-1

I'm sorry, but that is not Emma's hand ;)

Hahaha another brilliant analysis of The Kiss!! :D

http://mionewazlib.t...ost/13108948270

That's cute. I can't wait for the weekend, because maybe then I'll have the time to watch the movie again and to finally watch the extras DVD. Yes, I know, embarrassing I haven't watched it yet, but I'm so exhausted from work at the moment, I happen to fall asleep on the sofa regularly. Regardless of what's on tv. Hey, I'm old after all. LOL :blush:

I have a few days off between Christmas and New Year (or rather January 2nd). I plan on watching all 8 HP movies during that time. :)

HEHEHE....oh I hear yas!!!!! Will be doing that as soon as I get my school work and Christmas decorating done ;) I am getting a new flat screen TV and blu ray player for Christmas/birthday so I cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) I bought my FIRST blu ray disc-of course DH 2 ;) Again the KISSSSSSSSSS---forget the book version-hello rated R kiss ;) hehe