The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

It's like watching the sun set ;) You cant take your eyes off of them...the swaying, the touching, the gripping, the kissing, the tongue exchange...oops...I meant the sweet kissing ;) I really would love to have them put this out on UE DVD...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched DH part 2 on my DVD!! I enjoyed every single moment... I can't believe it's all over!! :sob:

Yea--it makes ya want to cry--especially that epilogue :( I do love it when Hr (Emma) fidgets with her

wedding ring--it's the very last screen shot of her too. <_<

I am still in denial-about it being over-since we have the HP weekends, DVDs...all these hot pics of R/Hr...but I know it will hit me when I know that the summer wont have a new HP :(

Soulsister-dont yas LOVE how Hermione (Emma) was fiddling with her ring...;)

WE NEED TO VOTE LIKE MAD YALL!!!!!!!!!! PASS ON WORD!!!! WE ARE DOWN LIKE .05 points to freaks Edward and Bella (you know the couple who you have to be kidding are a couple in Twilight). VOTE VOTE VOTE R/Hr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Joanne! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your graphics freakin rock-couldnt agree more with ya!!! Ron/Hermione Weasley #1!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

WHO WON? polls are closed!!!!

Edited by cbmac12

Joanne! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your graphics freakin rock-couldnt agree more with ya!!! Ron/Hermione Weasley #1!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

No we didn't win :sob: .(Only Harry Potter for best picture.) Its MTV after all :mad::tongue0020::icontwisted8pz:

Edited by trixie

No we didn't win :sob: .(Only Harry Potter for best picture.) Its MTV after all :mad::tongue0020::icontwisted8pz:

Well, it isn't surprising :rolleyes: Ron and Hermione were winning yesterday (the last time I voted), but now they lost? Hmmm... how convenient!!!

Never mind, Ron and Hermione will always be the best couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yesyes:

yeahhhhhhhh!!! Hermione and Ronald Weasley / Harry and Ginny Potter for ever !!! :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Well, it isn't surprising :rolleyes:Ron and Hermione were winning yesterday (the last time I voted), but now they lost? Hmmm... how convenient!!!

Never mind, Ron and Hermione will always be the best couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yesyes:

I KNOW!!! We where winning both best ensemble and coupe last time I voted, and we where way past them too.

Keep voting on the other links!!!!