The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

Oh man, this is fantastic. I wish they could've done it that way in the movie. THE KISS went by so fast, it was almost a blink and you miss it moment. Honestly, hadn't I known when it was coming, I would have missed it while watching.

On the other hand, it kind of was that way in the book for me too. 500 pages I had waited and waited and expected them to kiss almost every page I turned (i.e. when Ron came back). At this moment during the battle though, I wasn't thinking about anymore. Not at all. There was so much else going on and then all of a sudden .... BAMM. I read it and was like "wait a minute. What was that? That was the kiss, right? Read again!" LOL Then my face broke into the biggest smile I think I ever had. At least while reading. ;)

Joanne, I love love love love that Ronald Bilius Weasley wallpaper. :king:

Yes, I felt the same!!!! The Kiss was beautiful, but too fast!!!!!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute gif!!! :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

SWEETEST GIF EVER!!!!!!!!! The way he is holding her and protecting her :drool::wub:

Yes, I felt the same!!!! The Kiss was beautiful, but too fast!!!!!

LOL!!! Yeah it did but what a PASSIONATE fast moment it was ;) That is what slo-mo is for galadriel and Luciana hehe

Best R/Hr scene ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFcwZH0MpYE&feature=related

I love the song "Ron's speech" too, I can listen to it over and over again!!

SAME HERE!!!! ;) I LOVE Hermione's reaction to Ron coming back-plus Ron's trying to get back into her good graces awww Ron baby :)

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::drool::drool::drool:

Ok THAT is NOT acting ;) SOOOOOO hot...best sexiest steamiest kiss ever!!! With that I head to work now...thank Luciana for making my morning that much happier and brighter :)

ISNT IT!!!! ;) they steam up my phone ;)

Your siggy ROCKS!!!!! Love Beauty and the Beast-fav Disney movie of all time!! :) kind of remind of R/Hr ;)

Offt it so is steamy!

Oh and Beauty and the Beast is just gorgeous. <3

ISNT IT!!!! ;) they steam up my phone ;)

Your siggy ROCKS!!!!! Love Beauty and the Beast-fav Disney movie of all time!! :) kind of remind of R/Hr ;)

HERMIONE IS NOT A BEAST! :o

Just because she has a bit of an overbite. :puh:

;):P

That is a great Disney Movie.. used to be my favorite, but sometimes it switches between that the Little Mermaid and Mulan.

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

HUGS JOANNE!!!!!!!!! :) they are soooooooo freakin hot and sexy-no one could have ever played R/Hr better-their chemistry just blows other onscreen couples out of the water ;) again they sure as heck do look like they both enjoyed it a lil too much ;) hehe

I was watching Deathly Hallows, both parts, tonight and I saw a little Ron, Hermione moment after the kiss that really made me smile.

Ron and Hermione are still in their "post kiss daze" and they are looking at the Marauder's Map, Ron mentions how Harry must be in the room of requirement, because he can't see him on the map and he also mentions how Hermione had said that last year. Hermione seems to be in shock that Ron recalls a conversation that they had over a year ago. The fact that he REALLY does listen to what she says is like that added proof to her that he really does care for her. Her response is "Brilliant" but not in Hermione's sometimes sarcastic manner, instead she says this in a a genuine and sincere sense. It was really a wonderful little Ron Hermione moment that I was glad was put in the film.

See Kristin! You can't muzzle me because every once in a while I totally redeem myself! Even though I know those moments may be few and far between. :doh:

Thanks for the link Joanne! :ohyeah:

Ron and Hermione: BEST COUPLE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yesyes:

Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger

The Harry Potter cycle

Jealousy, betrayal...love potions: That's teen wizard romance for ya. Harry Potter's best friends didn't officially become a couple until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows but their love/hate relationship turned soap opera in Goblet of Fire. At times they've been controversial (Ron/Hermione fans still have scars from their online wars with the Harry/Hermione faithful), but that's as risqué as this teen duo gets.

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20570221,00.html#21120171

8. Hermione Granger & Ron Weasley (Harry Potter) – At first, these two didn’t even like one another. (“You have a bit of dirt on your face,†Hermione announces upon their first meeting.) However, by ‘Goblet of Fire’ things begin to spark as Ron (Rupert Grint in the movies) becomes jealous of Hermione’s (Emma Watson) Yule Ball date and she of his infatuation with visiting student Fleur Delacour. A similar thing happens in ‘The Half-Blood Prince,’ as they each seek to one-up the other, Ron by seeing Lavender Brown and making out with her in front of Hermione with Hermione retaliating by dating the pompous Cormac McLangan. But after Ron is nearly poisoned, Hermione rushes to his side at the hospital, where alongside Harry and Ron’s siblings, she hears Ron mumble her name in his sleep. The pair grow closer in the final book ‘The Deathly Hallows‘ after Ron has a magic-induced hallucination of Hermione romantically involved with Harry. Then when Bellatrix Lestrange tortures Hermione, Ron struggles with all his might to break free to save her. Later, the pair kiss for the first time and in the epilogue of the book, it is revealed that they marry and have kids.

What makes this relationship so likeable is how long it took to develop. They deny their true feelings for so long. In fact, in the very beginning, neither Ron nor Harry even liked the persnickety Hermione. Their cat-and-mouse game played out over several books, over the course of years, as a slowly smoldering back story in a larger epic tale.

http://sciencefiction.com/2012/02/14/top-10-couples-in-science-fiction-and-fantasy/

I was watching Deathly Hallows, both parts, tonight and I saw a little Ron, Hermione moment after the kiss that really made me smile.

Ron and Hermione are still in their "post kiss daze" and they are looking at the Marauder's Map, Ron mentions how Harry must be in the room of requirement, because he can't see him on the map and he also mentions how Hermione had said that last year. Hermione seems to be in shock that Ron recalls a conversation that they had over a year ago. The fact that he REALLY does listen to what she says is like that added proof to her that he really does care for her. Her response is "Brilliant" but not in Hermione's sometimes sarcastic manner, instead she says this in a a genuine and sincere sense. It was really a wonderful little Ron Hermione moment that I was glad was put in the film.

See Kristin! You can't muzzle me because every once in a while I totally redeem myself! Even though I know those moments may be few and far between. :doh:

Very few and far Jon hehe

Honestly,I FREAKIN LOVE THAT MOMENT-Ron showing that he has been listening to the love of his life-that had to be so sexy for Hermione :) the fact that her man really has been listening to her-gooooo Ron-you once and for all permanently became Hermione's King ;)

Thanks for the link Joanne! :ohyeah:

Amazing!!!!!!! :3m_sie: :excited::ohyeah:

Ahhhh love this!!!! Do I laugh that we put it in the wrong thread ;)

Ron and Hermione: BEST COUPLE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yesyes:

Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger

The Harry Potter cycle

Jealousy, betrayal...love potions: That's teen wizard romance for ya. Harry Potter's best friends didn't officially become a couple until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows but their love/hate relationship turned soap opera in Goblet of Fire. At times they've been controversial (Ron/Hermione fans still have scars from their online wars with the Harry/Hermione faithful), but that's as risqué as this teen duo gets.

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20570221,00.html#21120171

8. Hermione Granger & Ron Weasley (Harry Potter) – At first, these two didn’t even like one another. (“You have a bit of dirt on your face,†Hermione announces upon their first meeting.) However, by ‘Goblet of Fire’ things begin to spark as Ron (Rupert Grint in the movies) becomes jealous of Hermione’s (Emma Watson) Yule Ball date and she of his infatuation with visiting student Fleur Delacour. A similar thing happens in ‘The Half-Blood Prince,’ as they each seek to one-up the other, Ron by seeing Lavender Brown and making out with her in front of Hermione with Hermione retaliating by dating the pompous Cormac McLangan. But after Ron is nearly poisoned, Hermione rushes to his side at the hospital, where alongside Harry and Ron’s siblings, she hears Ron mumble her name in his sleep. The pair grow closer in the final book ‘The Deathly Hallows‘ after Ron has a magic-induced hallucination of Hermione romantically involved with Harry. Then when Bellatrix Lestrange tortures Hermione, Ron struggles with all his might to break free to save her. Later, the pair kiss for the first time and in the epilogue of the book, it is revealed that they marry and have kids.

What makes this relationship so likeable is how long it took to develop. They deny their true feelings for so long. In fact, in the very beginning, neither Ron nor Harry even liked the persnickety Hermione. Their cat-and-mouse game played out over several books, over the course of years, as a slowly smoldering back story in a larger epic tale.

http://sciencefiction.com/2012/02/14/top-10-couples-in-science-fiction-and-fantasy/

Luciana THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS INFO!!!!!

R/E are in quite the company of couples-thought Ross/Rachel league was perfect! did we see who didnt make either list TEEHEE ...TW couple! Justice hah!

But I thought top 10 on both lists was freakin awesome!!!!

Go Ron/Hermione WEASLEY!!