The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Katherine. Yes I'm okay, Just a bit ... idk. It's always good to be here.

Joannedern, you're fanart is fantatic as always. *applause*

Is anyone of you buying this new super HP movie edition box? I read about it on Leaky. I have all the Ultimate Editions except the ones for DH1 and DH2. Therefore I have no intention on spending even more money. I love HP (and R/Hr ;) ) but there has to be a limit to everything. At one point it's only money making on my expense and I can't afford that. And I don't want to.

This is from "The Notebook" but describes Ron and Hermione perfectly:

“They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time, and they challenged each other every day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.†:yesyes:

Thanks, Katherine. Yes I'm okay, Just a bit ... idk. It's always good to be here.

Joannedern, you're fanart is fantatic as always. *applause*

Is anyone of you buying this new super HP movie edition box? I read about it on Leaky. I have all the Ultimate Editions except the ones for DH1 and DH2. Therefore I have no intention on spending even more money. I love HP (and R/Hr ;) ) but there has to be a limit to everything. At one point it's only money making on my expense and I can't afford that. And I don't want to.

I'm not a big HP collector. I have the books and the movies and one tee shirt. Ohhh.. and a cook book, but that's it.

This is from "The Notebook" but describes Ron and Hermione perfectly:

“They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time, and they challenged each other every day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.†:yesyes:

ROFL haha... yes that fits them quite well Luciana. Funny how life works that way sometime. You can argue and have differences, but as long as you're not demeaning or hurtful it can fan the flames... that's for sure. Tough thing is at times it could be like flirting and sometimes it could push a bit too far. As far as Ron and Hermione are concerned I think a lot of that fighting had to do with the tension of keeping their feelings for eachother in. I bet that once they got together, the fights lessoned.

Katharine!! How did I miss yas?!!! Whats up!!! :)

Galadriel!! I am SORRY the vid was not able to be shown in Germany :( Can ya try it again maybe? Ugh YT bothers me when we cant watch each other's countries vids!!!

Luciana-The Notebook-SIGHH bawled my eyes out...R/Hr are just the same-they are DEF most perfect for each other because yes after all the arguing, the differences in their personalities and hobbies, THEY LOVE EACH OTHER MORE THAN LIFE :wub: :wub: THIS is WHY we ship R/Hr so hard and why they will always be THE #1 ROMANTIC COUPLE OF THE CENTURY ;)

Just STUNNING.... beautiful....

My favorite has to be:

LOOK at them ;) Especially her ;) That is a look of "I am in the one I love's arms" ;)

This is my fav too!! You can look Hermione's eyes a bit open. Lovely! :wub:

I know what ya mean Luciana...like "HEEHEE look who loves me" says Hermione ;) The look on her face is pure love and satisfaction...then dang Harry comes and ruins it grrrrr LOL...love Harry but really Harry? LOL

Ugh dont go there EVER please ;) RON/HERMIONE ONLY.....Rupert /Tom is fine not Ron/Draco yuuuuuuuuck LOL

LOL!!! Yeah I agree. A bit at least. But Tupert FTW

Edited by trixie
  • 2 weeks later...

So ... this is it ... the thing we've been speculating about/ talking about/dreaming of ...

Ron/Hermione is nominated for best kiss at the MTV movie awards. ;)

AWWWWWWWWW CCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!! ACTUALLY THEY DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))))) :3m_sie: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Well, they haven't won yet, joanne. And competition is hard. I haven't seen any of the other kisses, but I figure Bella/Edward might be a veeerrry hard one to beat. Well, we all know the Twihards. OTOH, the general fans might have gotten a bit weary of Bella/Edward. With Ron/Hermione it's different. We've seen it coming for years. We've waited for it for years. We've eagerly antipicated it for year and then .... FINALLY .... :ohyeah:

Well, they haven't won yet, joanne. And competition is hard. I haven't seen any of the other kisses, but I figure Bella/Edward might be a veeerrry hard one to beat. Well, we all know the Twihards. OTOH, the general fans might have gotten a bit weary of Bella/Edward. With Ron/Hermione it's different. We've seen it coming for years. We've waited for it for years. We've eagerly antipicated it for year and then .... FINALLY .... :ohyeah:

GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR!!! YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT!!!! yeah, I think Ron and Hermione deserve to win, it was their first time to kiss but Bella and Edward kissed each other every second of all 4 movies! lol so I think Romione kiss was much better, more hot and even more sexy! :3m_sie: :ohyeah::yesyes:

So ... this is it ... the thing we've been speculating about/ talking about/dreaming of ...

Ron/Hermione is nominated for best kiss at the MTV movie awards. ;)

Yes, but only US residents can vote... Sucks... :tongue0020:

HALELUJIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RON/HERMIONE KISS!!!!!!!!!!!! Agreeeeeee...sexiest, hottest kiss EVER...where do we vote!!!! The HP fandom HAS to help us out-get word out on tumblr!!!!! ;)