The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

I agree galadriel... I LOVED DH1 because we got to see the characters and their emotions, ESPECIALLY R/Hr...we SEE how distraught and miserable Hermione is, we see that Ron is worried there could be something going on b/w H/Hr, we see and hear Hermione being tortured and Ron's reaction. I didnt think that the movie dragged at all!! I WANT to see a R/Hr moment like the one described in the spoiler-they HAVE to show how much R/Hr's relationship has changed. BRING on those sweet and tender moments I say :)

Laura I PMed ya! Glad ya found something :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checkmated and Simply Undeniable have lots of post-DH fanfics read-worthy. I'm not so much into fanfic at the moment, it's been a while I read one, therefore I can't recommend one off the top of my head, but if you go there and search, you'll find plenty.   

Where can we find those fictions?

I very much enjoyed your video. Thank you for sharing it. I liked the song your chose and the clips you used, it ended a bit abruptly I thought, but other than that, I can't see any problems with the editing.

Your promoting of the most awesome ship in literary history (yeah, so what if I'm a little bit biased) is appreciated... keep em (the videos) coming! :lol:

Speaking of ... I just read the cutest and most amazing spoiler/rumor about the beginning of DH2. I guess at this moment it's more a rumor and like so many things we've heard about DH1 that didn't end up in the movie,  this might not come to pass either. But the description brought tears to my eyes. Apparently, they start DH2 with a longer scene between Ron and Hermione alone at Shell Cottage. 

Here is the link for the description. Click only if you want to be (possibly) spoiled  Link 

As usual with these things ... take with a huge grain of salt. 

Thank you so much for posting this link, Sabine! Unfortunately I cannot see it... it looks like it's not my lucky day for clicking on links... <_<

Having said that, I was lucky enough as cbmac already sent it to me (hats off to you, girl!!!) and I must say I almost faint of the cuteness that scene.

R/Hr are going to rock in DH part 2! Just 7 months to go!!!

:blush: Aww thanks vida :)

Ok saw DH again today-leave me alone yall LOL ;) The R/Hr moments get that much better each and every time... caught things this go round that I didnt I guess the other times LOL...anyway Hermione crying when Ron leaves (just before he leaves, and Hermione chases him-I didnt know she had tears in her eyes!!)...the scarf Hermione leaves for Ron-Scabior comes back wearing it-does Hermione realize what she has done? I think she does :( Also someone said (I need to see this again LOL) that Hermione is wearing Ron's shirt when she is on the rocks.

EVERY single DH moment between R/Hr was just GOLD...guh I need to see it again...this is when I know I am happy w. the Ron/Hermione moments, I will re-watch it 1000 times LOL-this is why I have seen OOTP a bagillion times too-the shipperness in this and the R/Hr moments.

BRING ON PART 2 and the lovefest of R/Hr Weasley ;)

Kristen, you're gonna be single handedly responsible for One Million Dollars worth of revenue in the HP series at this rate!

Heck, forget the HP series... maybe just the Deathly Hallows films alone!!! :yesyes::o

We all got to get together and see the final film!!!!! I mean I know we're breaking into the WB and all first... but just as a back-up plan in case the illegal plan doesn't work out. :lol:

Yes Jon, our captain is trying to break her own record of attendance with DH! I wouldn't be surprised if the staff at the cinema already recognise her. LOL

But what you said, cbmac, it's true. I noticed the purple scarf part because I thought it looked very girly for someone like Scabior. LOL

Didn't notice Hermione's tears when Ron leaves though. But her voice is obviously broken when calling for him. Poor girl!

Jon, I wish we could all see the movie together. It would be so much more fun to do so! Pity that we are spread out all over the world...

Edited by vida

:blush: Aww thanks vida :)

Ok saw DH again today-leave me alone yall LOL ;) The R/Hr moments get that much better each and every time... caught things this go round that I didnt I guess the other times LOL...anyway Hermione crying when Ron leaves (just before he leaves, and Hermione chases him-I didnt know she had tears in her eyes!!)...the scarf Hermione leaves for Ron-Scabior comes back wearing it-does Hermione realize what she has done? I think she does :( Also someone said (I need to see this again LOL) that Hermione is wearing Ron's shirt when she is on the rocks.

EVERY single DH moment between R/Hr was just GOLD...guh I need to see it again...this is when I know I am happy w. the Ron/Hermione moments, I will re-watch it 1000 times LOL-this is why I have seen OOTP a bagillion times too-the shipperness in this and the R/Hr moments.

BRING ON PART 2 and the lovefest of R/Hr Weasley ;)

So the snatchers find them because of Hermione's fault? :o Wow! I didn't realize that.

About Ron's shirt, what shirt are you talking about specifically?

Yes Jon, our captain is trying to break her own record of attendance with DH! I wouldn't be surprised if the staff at the cinema already recognise her. LOL

But what you said, cbmac, it's true. I noticed the purple scarf part because I thought it looked very girly for someone like Scabior. LOL

Didn't notice Hermione's tears when Ron leaves though. But her voice is obviously broken when calling for him. Poor girl!

Jon, I wish we could all see the movie together. It would be so much more fun to do so! Pity that we are spread out all over the world...

I'm gonna walk into the theatre next week to watch DH again and order the "cbmac special" A large coke, one box of Skittles and medium popcorn with butter. :P

:rofl::rofl:

Yall are TERRIBLE and jealous :puh:;)

For yall's information, I have like 10 theaters near here so I can go to the theaters more than once w.out being recognized LOL The cbmac special- I LOVE IT ;)

Yeah Scabior is SO wearing that scarf of Hermiones- I am sure he finds it later-because wouldnt they have located them sooner then?

Yes Hermione has tears in her eyes when she watches Ron leave and she chases after him... watch it on something bigger than a cell phone vida (ya knows I care!!! :)). But yeah when Hermione chases him-SO sad :(

Btw did ya remember the will scene? WATCH R/E together in that-they mirror each other like crazy, their mouths.

:rofl::rofl:

Yall are TERRIBLE and jealous :puh:;)

For yall's information, I have like 10 theaters near here so I can go to the theaters more than once w.out being recognized LOL The cbmac special- I LOVE IT ;)

Yeah Scabior is SO wearing that scarf of Hermiones- I am sure he finds it later-because wouldnt they have located them sooner then?

Yes Hermione has tears in her eyes when she watches Ron leave and she chases after him... watch it on something bigger than a cell phone vida (ya knows I care!!! :)). But yeah when Hermione chases him-SO sad :(

Btw did ya remember the will scene? WATCH R/E together in that-they mirror each other like crazy, their mouths.

:puh: I saw it once, girl!

And you know what song was playing just before the movie started? (brace yourself)

'Hey Soul Sister'!!! (totally a sign! lol)

My R/Hr shipper heart started racing right there, even before the movie began! lol

And how come you are watching the movie in different theatres? Just stick to the same one, you'll get more chances for free passes then! lol

Where can we find those fictions?

This is the link to Checkmated . They had some technical problems last year and I'm not sure if they are fully back with all functions, but you can see a list of the stories in the Library section.

This is the link to Simply Undeniable . They have sections for each canon pairing so you can specifically look for R/Hr fics. 

I feel a bit like a loser. I have watched the movie only once. :lol:  I did plan on going again, but it's somehow hard to find the time what with all the X-mas preparations and work and everything. 

its ok Kristen i saw it again tonight for the 5th time :)

I think Hermione does realise that Scabior has her scarf. He talks to her first of all and the look on her face and the sound she makes (like she feels sick to the stomach) really highlighted to me that she realized that it was her fault.

:puh: I saw it once, girl!

And you know what song was playing just before the movie started? (brace yourself)

'Hey Soul Sister'!!! (totally a sign! lol)

My R/Hr shipper heart started racing right there, even before the movie began! lol

And how come you are watching the movie in different theatres? Just stick to the same one, you'll get more chances for free passes then! lol

Should I be jealous that ya saw it once on a cell phone!! KIDDING vida :)...HEY SOUL SISTER AHEM- we have all said WHOSE song this is about cough R/E cough...;) Sign completely a sign!!!! Thats awesome ya got to see it proper now!!

Well I go to different theaters so they wont call the cops! LOL-"Uh yeah that girl is back again for like her 8th showing of DH" I can see it now-in local news, young teacher in Maryland is arrested for loitering at the movies-but for one movie, Deathly Hallows. When asked to comment, she was dragged away yelling but it is the BEST Ron/Hermione movie ever!!!" ;) Her students and parents couldnt be reached for further comment. ;)

Laura, my kindred spirit!! Yeah!! Almost caught up to my 6 shows!!! WOHOO!!!

As for the scarf, what does that say about Hermione? Is that she was not thinking clearly because of Ron being gone-man that is LOVE for the fact that our book smart, brightest witch of her age wasnt thinking. But heres the thing-wouldnt they have caught up SOONER to them-they apparated right after Lovegood's place was attacked yea?

i think its because they apparated to the place where Hermione had tied the scarf to the tree.

maybe when the Lovegoods house was being attacked she was just panicking,probably thinking of Ron and remembering tying the scarf to the tree so he could find them....and then they apparated there because it's what she was thinking of?

She just sounds so defeated when Scabior pops up from behind that tree!

Sabine, I only saw the movie once too. As sweet as the R/Hr moments were, I found too many faults in it in regards to the other relationships, so I think I'll wait for the DVD to see it again (as I did with HBP too).

cbmac, I've never seen the movie on a cell phone. WB leaked the first 36 mins of the first movie a few days before it was released. It had a giant WB watermark logo that was covering all the screen.

I only saw the entire movie once, in a theatre. :)

Hermione wasn't thinking properly while Ron was away. That is canon to the book. I think JK Rowling stressed out quite clearly that every time that something bad happened to Ron (like the splinching scene in the book, where she freaks out) or when Ron was away, Hermione could not use her full potential - hence she breaks Harry's wand in the process. I believe that is a mistake she might have not made if she had her head straight at the time, as she would have thought one step ahead as she usually does.

Great find about the scarf, I didn't notice that!

Kristen and Laura, I love your dedication, not to mention keeping WB in business! :P I'm afraid I've only seen it once. I would go more, but it's a busy time of year :/

Oh, and the possible scene Sabine posted a while ago is just lovely, I really hope it's included. Can you imagine Rupert *cough* sorry, Ron looking at Emma *cough* sorry, Hermione as he applies the dittany? I think my heart may actually melt.

well...

ive seen it 5 times...however i pay 20 a month for an unlimited cinema pass.....so i can see it however many times I want..not too much of a dedication really :( :(

Thanks to vida for recommending simply undeniable - found some well good'uns there

according to French amazon, its coming out on April 16th here --- hmm ;)

haha i would see it every day if i could!!! Though I think the next time i see it is when i go back to England for the holidays. Looking forward to seeing it without French subtitles on the bottom

I go to see it all the for mainly the 'Rons speech' scene,i Love the way she looks at him <3

Edited by Laura