The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BRILLIANT AND PERFECT rhrshipper!!!!!! :) I just gifted myself with a blue one where Ron is holding Hermione after Malfoy Manor!!

Jon...cough I have read them three times myself ;)

RONHERMIONE ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Also a belated Happy Birthday Hermione Granger-Weasley!!! I was sick guys :(

• 3 weeks later...

On again today!!!! Just reliving all of the scenes f Romione give me so many feels!!!! So perfect for each other...btw used to think Ron gave Harry the couch so Harry would be comfortable...but the more I think about it the more I believe it was so Ron could be closer to Hermione :) btw what better way to watch HP and R/Hr scenes than with a Butterbeer ;) sell them Whole Foods!

Also people are interested new Romione FF is supposed to be up at end of month on LiveJournal!!!

ROMIONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wait!  They celebrated CHRISTMAS in the HP books! :o  I thought the HP books were anti-Christian and just about Witchcraft! :unsure:

:P

Yes, I loved how the holidays and esp. Christmas was always a special time in the books and how it was a time that sparked the Ron and Hermione romantic interest and also a time when Harry and Ron often cemented the bonds of their friendship, being two of the few who remained at the school over the holiday break. :yesyes:

So very belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too, to all my Hermione/Ron Shipping friends/family! :hug:

ROFL!!!!!! Bad!!!!!!!! ;) nope they DID celebrate Christmas.

I know!!! It was when Ron and Harry completely sealed the deal - friends for life!

YES YES YES- CHRISTMAS was and totally is RON/HERMIONE ;):) I like to think that maybe Ron proposed to his girl on Christmas Eve or even Christmas Day yeah?? :)

OK R/HR MENTIONED IN TV SHOW: made in 2012.

I was watching this show last night called THE MIDDLE-HYSTERICAL SHOW about a middle class Mid Western family (it's the mom from Everybody Loves Raymond). Anyway the son had to write about what love means... Talking about his parents but then.....

If you ask people what they think are the greatest love stories they'll say Romeo and Juliet or Hermione and Ron Weasley, and those are fine but if you ask me the great love stories can be small like my mom and dad's.

GO THE MIDDLE AND JUST PEOPLE OVERALL!!!!!!!!!

ROMIONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!! :)

Haha,  I think I've seen that show a few times, even though I did not see that episode. 

I believe one of the kids who acts on The Middle is the brother of one of the brothers from Malcolm in the Middle. 

The mom from Everybody Loves Raymond is kind of nuts in real life if you ask me.  I know it's not the nicest of things to say, but she's got some odd things going on.  The Middle is a cute/funny show though, the few times I've seen it.

WOW though, putting Hermione and Ron up with Romeo and Juliet.  That's pretty high praise.  Thankfully HP's lovers were not star crossed though.  JKR did the right thing by keeping our ship alive and together. :yesyes:

First off OT- The Middle and ELR are the classic family sitcoms that shows RL ;) I swear ELR looked at my family! LOL

The best EP was when Sue their teen daughter wants to change her image so she changes her name to Suki and everyone treats her as the new foreign exchange student- she's been there for 2 years!!! ;) best scenes ever.

Yeah from what I hear she is rather outspoken.

I mean isn't it!?!? But what I love though wasn't the fact they are compared to Romeo and Juliet, but the fact that they were mentioned as what people say is that ROMIONE is one of the greatest love stories of all time!!!!!!!! :) :) :) which is SO BLOODY TRUE!!!

It wasn't love at first sight no question, but that's what made them who they are- a love that gradually grew from best friends to two people who love each more than life!!!

ROMIONE FOREVER!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

Ok time to get thread going :)

List as many reasons (one each) but can repeat after, why Ron/Hermione are perfect for each other :)

1) Ron and Hermione balance each other out- her serious side rubs off him, his humorous fun side rubs off her.

Ok GO!

ROMIONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!! :)

HAPPY EASTER YALL!!!!!

Ohhhhh love that!!!! :) :)

3) Ron and Hermione are so realistic...they have their ups and downs like any couple, but in the end love each other more than life. That is the mark of a true and caring couple.

OHHH GOOOOD One!!!! Nailed it...

5) Ron/Hermione love each other despite their faults and accept each other's faults as part of who they are. Not many people can handle their partners faults and these 2 do it beautifully.

• 3 weeks later...

8) They just complete each other- you can't spell Hermione without Ron :')

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ONE OF THE COOLEST, MOST CLEVER, MOST BEAUTIFUL moms in lit history: HERMIONE GRANGER-WEASLEY :)

• 1 month later...

9) They bicker a lot.. But if not for their bickering, would this relationship be this engaging? Ron and Hermione care for eacg otger so much that they do not want any differences come their way. And that is why they voice out their differences openly.

They do not take these arguments seriously, evident from the shocked expressions on their faces when Harry expresses his frustration at seeing his two friends constantly bickering(OoTP book)

10) literally ya stole mine ;)

They are not two people who settled...Hermione chose Ron and Ron chose Hermione...they love each other despite their differences. I just love this couple so FREAKING MUCH! !! :)

• 2 weeks later...

- First year Ron making sure that if a chess piece was going to be taken, in a game of giant chess that could LITERALLY KILL YOU, that it wasn’t Hermione or Harry

- First year Ron sacrificing himself so there is no chance of Hermione or Harry being injured in the game, and so they can go on to defeat Voldemort

- Second year Ron trying to curse Malfoy with a broken wand without a second thought because he insulted Hermione

- Second year Ron following his greatest fear into the forest to find some chance of un-petrifying Hermione

- Third year Ron talking back to the SCARIEST teacher because he insulted Hermione

- Third year Ron feeling upset and hurt that his pet has died, and that one of his best friends is to blame

- Third year Ron, despite the above, agrees to help Hermione in the appeal for Buckbeak so ’[she] won’t have to do all the work on her own this time’

- Third year Ron comforting Hermione when they thought Buckbeak was killed

- Third year Ron standing on a FUCKING BROKEN LEG AND TELLING A KNOWN SERIAL KILLER THAT HE WILL HAVE TO KILL HIM FIRST IF HE WANTS TO KILL HARRY (not to do with romione but sTILL)

- Fourth year Ron inviting Hermione to his house just a little earlier than Harry to spend some time with just Hermione

- Fourth year Ron being a little be scared and a lot angry when Malfoy says Hermione is in more danger at the World Cup because she is muggle-born

- Fourth year Ron being angry at Malfoy for jinxing Hermione’s front teeth and at Snape for ignoring it

- Fourth year Ron being jealous (and a bit of a prat yes) when Hermione turns up to the Yule Ball with Viktor Krum

- Fifth year Ron inviting Hermione over to Grimmauld place, despite knowing Harry can’t come for a while

- Fifth year Ron constantly partnering Hermione in the DA and the two competing over who jinxed who how many times (even if this led to bickering, admit it, they loved bickering)

- Sixth year Ron, once again inviting Hermione before Harry

- Sixth year Ron not caring that he got no Outstandings but instead being proud of and congratulating Hermione for getting almost all Os

- Sixth year Ron surprised and (very) happy when Hermione asks him to Slughorn’s Christmas party, because ‘oh my god my crush likes me back’

- Sixth year Ron being petty and jealous over the fact that Hermione snogged Krum

- Sixth year Ron in turn making Hermione jealous by going out with Lavender (which was petty)

- Sixth year Ron being poisoned and Hermione running to his side because even though he’s been a douche these past months, Hermione knows he’s so much more and that she can’t loose him

- Sixth year Ron pretending to sleep whenever Lavender visits him in the hospital wing, but talking to Hermione whenever she comes

- Sixth year Ron holding Hermione as she cried at Dumbledore’ s funeral

- Seventh year Ron asking Hermione to dance with him before Krum could COS THIS IS WHAT HERMIONE HAD ASKED HIM TO DO THREE YEARS BEFORE

- Seventh year Ron wanting to pretend Hermione is part of his family so she won’t be persecuted for being muggle-born

- Seventh year Ron confiding his fears and doubts in Hermione

- Seventh year Ron running off under the power of the horcrux, but wanting to come back straight away

- Seventh year Ron terrified that Harry also likes Hermione and that Hermione likes Harry

- Seventh year Ron returning after HERMIONE SAYS HIS NAME AND IT TOUCHES HIS HEART

- Seventh year Ron waiting for Hermione to forgive him

- Seventh year Ron bellowing Hermione’s name while he is in the basement and she is being tortured

- Seventh year Ron diving for Hermione’s limp body as the chandelier is about to crash onto her, whereas everyone else jumps away

- Seventh year Ron wanting to go back for the house elves

- RON MAY HAVE A LOT OF FLAWS BUT HE LOVED HERMIONE FOR WHO SHE WAS AND WAS READY TO DIE FOR HER FROM FIRST YEAR! IF YOU THINK THAT HE WAS JUST A PRAT WHO GOT A GIRL HE DIDNT DESERVE YOU ARE WRONG

I LOVE THIS BLOG...btw credit goes to theperksofshippingromione.tumblr :)

It was Romione since DAY ONE YALL ;)

Wow... That's a brilliant post- it sums up everything as to why Ron and Hermione are a great couple!

Thanks for sharing it.

I always like the way Ron protects and defends Hermione from Malfoy and Snape. And even from Harry's bad temper...

And love the way they both bicker over small issues. If not for their bickering, would this relationship have so much heat?