The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was kind of sweet though, him hugging both of them. Harry was worried about them because of the Death Eater attack. It actually looks like he's hugging Ron more!

Agreed Occulus... I sometimes become a bit selfish for the R/Hr moments, wanting them to be exclusively R/Hr and not neccasarily trio moments. That said, Harry being extatic to see Ron back a live after not knowing what happened to him is a sweet and appropriate reaction given their freindship which was somewhat devalued in the previous movies.

I agree with occulus. I'm pretty sure that pic released of ron/hermione hugging was right before this. They had their moment, and harry is relieved to see ron. also agree that he seems to be going for ron more than hermione even if it's technically a trio hug.

I must admit that I sort of like that Harry interrupts R/Hr because

- He interrupts them during the book kiss and we know it's not going to happen in the movie -which I'm glad-

- Such interruption only brings more build up for the kissing scene

:wub:

Edited by vida

I agree with occulus. I'm pretty sure that pic released of ron/hermione hugging was right before this. They had their moment, and harry is relieved to see ron. also agree that he seems to be going for ron more than hermione even if it's technically a trio hug.

It seems as if Harry and Hermione are competing for Ron!! :P

I'm generally just excited for all[\b] the hermione/Ron moments. I just hope that Ron gets his screen time cos I just feel he's not had a fair amount and I hate how they constantly use him as the "comic relief" when he is a lot more than that :( but this added piano scene looks brilliant :D

Finally, I found you. I was a bit too stupid to find the Shipper Forum at first. LoL. cbmac12, scratch my latest PM. *smack forehead*

It was kind of sweet though, him hugging both of them. Harry was worried about them because of the Death Eater attack. It actually looks like he's hugging Ron more!

Yes,  I too think he hugs Ron more. It's when Ron finally comes back after the Seven Potters escape and - just like in the book - Ron and Tonks were the last to arrive. The others were already worried mad. I find this "trio hug" a bit hilarious. Harry seems a bit like the little child who sees mommy and daddy hug and wants to be a part of it. :) Heartwarming. 

Agreed Occulus... I sometimes become a bit selfish for the R/Hr moments, wanting them to be exclusively R/Hr and not neccasarily trio moments.  That said, Harry being extatic to see Ron back a live after not knowing what happened to him is a sweet and appropriate reaction given their freindship which was somewhat devalued in the previous movies.

Well, as others have already pointed out, Ron and Hermione do have some time to hug exclusively, other than in PoA where Harry intruded immediately. LoL   

Finally, I found you. I was a bit too stupid to find the Shipper Forum at first. LoL. cbmac12, scratch my latest PM. *smack forehead*

Yes,  I too think he hugs Ron more. It's when Ron finally comes back after the Seven Potters escape and - just like in the book - Ron and Tonks were the last to arrive. The others were already worried mad. I find this "trio hug" a bit hilarious. Harry seems a bit like the little child who sees mommy and daddy hug and wants to be a part of it. :) Heartwarming. 

Well, as others have already pointed out, Ron and Hermione do have some time to hug exclusively, other than in PoA where Harry intruded immediately. LoL   

^^ Or soooo we think Sabine! ;) With our luck, they'll have edited Harry in to the kissing scene and the Malfory Manner scene and any others we thought belonged to Ron and Hermione! While we see Ron in the pictures, in the movie, Ron will be cut out and insert Harry! :lol::unsure::angry:

ok guys I take back EVERYTHING I said about body binding Harry... I didnt get to see the look on his face when he goes over to hug both R/Hr... OMG Harry I love you now- you can interrupt them, it is ok!! LOL... the look on Harry's face was just relief and just awwww...they are his family and he was just happy to see that his family had made it alive. So again take back everything!!!! :) But the hug b/w R/Hr-can we say we may drool now? ;) The way they are both holding each other so tightly!!!!! WOHOOOOOO :)

EVERY SINGLE R/HR MOMENT WILL BE GOLD- I am dying to see them together, even when Ron leaves and Hermione goes after him- bring them on and bring on DH and the trio!!!!!!!!! :)

Sabine!! Ya made it :)

Hi Sabine! I'm glad you're here! :)

I think Harry hugs Ron more because of what you mentioned - Ron and Tonks indeed arrive last so, for different reasons, both H/Hr were scared to death about his safety.

I love Ronmione! But I admit I did ship Harry & Hermione before liking Rob & Hermione 2gether lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6iMDKn_cDM

Hi CherryBombBabe!

Rob and Hermione? :unsure:

That vid is so beautiful!!!! :wub:

Did you see the new TV spot? Ron is so angry with Harry and Hermione, he says "I saw you two last night" :o . Poor Ron, he is very paranoid!!!

That vid is so beautiful!!!! :wub:

Did you see the new TV spot? Ron is so angry with Harry and Hermione, he says "I saw you two last night" :o . Poor Ron, he is very paranoid!!!

I haven't seen it yet! Can you please post the link? :)

Thanks!

Isnt that video just the most amazing compilation of R/Hr moments ever?!!! :)

Vida I would!!!! I have it on my on-demand though :( The scene b/w R/Hr is absolutely heartbreaking :( Hermione has tears in her eyes poor thing :(

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5519/ronhermione2.png

On a lighter note: Hermione being pissed at both Ron and Harry when Ron returns is HYSTERICAL- she may be small but she can pack alot of anger!!!! Ron even backs off when she goes after Harry for her what else? Wand!!! Dont mess w. Hermione boys! LOL

Can't see it either... such a pity!

I guess it's only because everyone's ultra super excited about the movie, so it's all good! :D

Go to the Deathly Hallows thread!!!