The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

R/E are GONNA OWN DH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)After seeing these scenes, phew if the clips do that to me (cry) what will the whole thing do to me!!!! WOW to both R/E performances!!!!! Seriously you just wanna hug poor Hermione after this :( But also poor Ron too!!! Have to say she totally is justified more than ever for pummeling him when he comes back! LOL

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Look what I found!

I made this 3 years ago :o

and I still lol everytime I see it :lol:

Roni, that picture you made is great, and so funny! Thank you for sharing it!

the most unbelievable vid that shows our favorite couple.

Okay, I admit it... that video seriously made me a bit misty-eyed! :sob:

YES I accomplished my goal of making Jon misty eyed ;) That's ok Jon, watch the freakin locket scene- I was a mess watching that clip!!! R/E acting just :( to watch them like that.

I'm not sure if I can handle that right now. I have my limits you know! I might have to save that one for tomorrow.

I saw the extended horcruzes tv spot last night also and I have to agree with everyone who are saying that R/E are going to own DH - without a doubt :D The fight when Ron comes back looks intense yet so good, having went through a similar situation myself (okay so I didn't have a wand but a shoe worked fine :P) I can totally relate to Hermione here, but I do adore Ron so I'm not sure whose side to take here! Still, its going to be amazing :D

Hey there Dan :) YES R/E will SO OWN DH no question.... the looks/emotions/acting/everything between R/E in that scene is so freakin intense and sad-you feel for both characters at that point. 17 more days (USA) left!!!!!!! ;)

I think the R/H fight scene and when Ron leaves that will indeed be heartbreaking. *adds a ton of tissues to her shopping list*  And I think they really make sure people understand that it's the horcrux that has such a devastating effect on all three of them. Add to that Ron's injury, his fear for his family's safety and his insecurities and he just breaks. 

I've recently listened to the samples of the DH1 soundtrack and the theme "Ron leaves" is really beautiful and touching. Fits the scene perfectly, as far as I can say now. Will make the flood-gates open, I'm afraid. 

Tomorrow in two weeks time I'll be sitting in the theatre enjoying each and every R/H and R/Hr moment. :D

ETA: I just found this on another forum (original source is Snitchseeker)

(credit to SS):

"It's the final battle," explains producer David Heyman. "Voldemort has called a truce to give the school the opportunity to turn Harry over to him. Harry, Ron and Hermione come back into the great hall and witness lots of dead bodies. It's a very sobering moment."

Rupert Grint's Ron Weasley stands in middle of the destruction and breaks down in tears as he discovers his friends have been killed in the latest skirmish. Emma Watson's Hermione consoles him as Hogwarts' staff hurry around them tending to the endless wounded. Harry stands there bloodied and agonised.

O.M.G. 

Edited by galadriel12

I saw that quote too galadriel12 (cool name :)) and I just arrrrrrggghhhed at the screen! Jeezo! Perhaps I should write to a tissue company and ask for a few free boxes cos I know I'm gonna need a LOT of them!! Especially, as you guys are all mentioning, freds death and ron's reaction as he's my favourite character so it'll just be awful :( but brilliant at the same time - I have complete faith in rupert to do Ron justice here :D

And as for the soundtrack well...<3 is really all that needs to be said here :)

Thank you for your post from Snitchseeker, Galadriel. I hadn't had the chance to read, as it's difficult to keep up to date with all the HP news at the moment! LOL

I'm eagerly awaiting for the Battle of Hogwarts, for many reasons! ;)

But one of them is to see how Ron reacts when he sees that Fred has died...

I think Tonks and Lupin's deaths will be quite heartbreaking too... they weren't very emphasized in the book but, the fact that they left an orphan baby behind struck me to the core. :(

When I read that about Ron and Hermione there for him, I started to picture it and cried- well also helps that we have seen that pic of Hermione consoling Ron-sigh....

yes bring tons of tissues-that locket scene will do me in, not to mention Malfoy Manor..

Vida, I am wondering how much they will spend on Tonks/Lupin-I was shocked when they said what happened to BOTH of them :(

DH IS SOOOOO SOOOOOOON- then we will get our RON/HERMIONE MOMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

When I read that about Ron and Hermione there for him, I started to picture it and cried- well also helps that we have seen that pic of Hermione consoling Ron-sigh....

Yes. I welled up as well reading that description and thinking about the pic we've seen. I don't know how I'll take it. I'm not one that easy to cry, until the music sets in. If it's the right "sappy" sad music, I'm human hose-pipe. A bit embarrassing really. Fred, Lupin and Tonks will be hard. I'm also already dreading Hedwig's death. That really got to me while reading. I didn't cry, but still. 

And Dobby. OMG, I will go in shambles. That was actually the only time I cried in the books. I mean, really cried, not just tearing up. 

Folks, this exact minute in two weeks, I'll be sitting in the theatres waiting for the movie to begin. :D   The Ron/Hermione goodness will make me melt (and I'm still trying to ignore that there is such a thing as a Harry/Hermione dance)

Hi guys, i'm Katie! :D

anyways, why i wanted to post was cause there is rumor going around that there is a leaked picture of the R/Hr kiss!

would you guys want to see it if someone found it?

i think i definitely would, i'm a spoiler whore plus i need to see the kiss! lol

Hi guys, i'm Katie! :D

anyways, why i wanted to post was cause there is rumor going around that there is a leaked picture of the R/Hr kiss!

would you guys want to see it if someone found it?

i think i definitely would, i'm a spoiler whore plus i need to see the kiss! lol

What???? :o Hmmm I don't know if I want to see it, but on the other hand, I can't resist it!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Katie! Welcome :) And to answer ya NOOOOOOOOOOOOO spoilers for THE KISS ;) LOL... but I dont know I would maybe be weak and give in- that kiss will be locked up til July 15th ;)

I plan on bringing PLENTY of tissues- I started tearing up at the clip of Hermione tearing up when Ron leaves for goodness sake!! What will I look like at the end of Part 1!!!! LOL

Btw yall do you see my siggy below of Ron and Hermione holding on tightly to each other? THAT IS MY NEW WALL ART POSTER ON MY COMPUTER ROOM WALL (where all my HP Posters are ;))...THEY ARE EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER "IN PERSON" ;)

Edited by cbmac12

Jon- who wants to bet Jon will cry yall? ;) Come on Jon even you will lose it is my guess :) It's ok!! We're family LOL

Another bet? Oh well, I'm in... :D

*goes to buy a box of Kleenex for Jon*

LoL, thanks for the Kleenex, Jon. And of course you're going to tear up. You're a guy who doesn't shy away from showing his emotions, that's why we cherish you so much here. 

I DON'T, and I repeat that DON'T want to see a pic of the kiss, a leaked clip of the kiss, see a drawing of the kiss or even hear a detailed description of the kiss. That is the one thing I don't want to be spoiled about. I look at everything I can get my hands on, especially when it comes to R/Hr. But I would be devastated if I saw the kiss before the movie comes out and I see it in the theatre. 

I actually think what Katie was talking about was the pic of the fake LocketHarry/LocketHermione kiss from the Access Hollywood clip. 

LoL, thanks for the Kleenex, Jon. And of course you're going to tear up. You're a guy who doesn't shy away from showing his emotions, that's why we cherish you so much here. 

I DON'T, and I repeat that DON'T want to see a pic of the kiss, a leaked clip of the kiss, see a drawing of the kiss or even hear a detailed description of the kiss. That is the one thing I don't want to be spoiled about. I look at everything I can get my hands on, especially when it comes to R/Hr. But I would be devastated if I saw the kiss before the movie comes out and I see it in the theatre. 

I actually think what Katie was talking about was the pic of the fake LocketHarry/LocketHermione kiss from the Access Hollywood clip. 

Okay, okay Sabine, you made me crack... can you pass back that box of Kleenex for a moment, I think I've got a bit of dust in my eye here! *sniffles*

The original couple... need I say more. I ship them, right from the start. They have that little tiff thing going on. >.<

No truer words were spoken Jade! Is there any doubt that these two were not meant to be after that moment in which Hermione told Ronald he had some dirt on his nose? :)