The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

OHHH we know EXACTLY what you are referring to lino!!! It made all of us react: :drool::ohyeah::wub::lostit: I know exactly what you are meaning and sadly I cant find the link-one of the people here I know MUST have it...the way they are with each other in that pic is UNREAL-alot of think it was post-kiss...

The way you reacting tells me that you really really know which picture i am talking about. :lol:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see no picture? Could someone PM me? Gah! ):

As for this thread. I'm in a really depressed mood right now. Crying my eyes out. So, listened to this song which happens to describe me right now. I realised the video was a Ron and Hermione one which was posted here a while back! I love it and I ended up crying over the video instead of my own problems. Sucha lovely video. But I repeat, it was posted here before.

I don't see no picture? Could someone PM me? Gah! ):

As for this thread. I'm in a really depressed mood right now. Crying my eyes out. So, listened to this song which happens to describe me right now. I realised the video was a Ron and Hermione one which was posted here a while back! I love it and I ended up crying over the video instead of my own problems. Sucha lovely video. But I repeat, it was posted here before.

The R/Hr vid is awesome. I'm a huge Coldplay fan. :)

Have a look at the vid Luciana posted above, and the pic of the kiss is framed at the beginning of it. It's on Heyman's right (left of screen). :)

I'd appreciate if anyone wants to post a larger size of it, to do it under spoiler tags.

I'm glad that I couldn't see much from that little image and I'm not really sure I want to be spoilt of that scene.

Thanks!

I didn't have a very good day either, but was just listening to some music that can never fail to cheer me up, and of course I came accross to this one and needed to post the R/Hr version of it here. :D

Edited by vida

TOday was I think just a blah day for everyone and then I come to see the R/Hr forums and I am all happy again... that tumblr is PERFECT "and you are?... your future husband hehehehehehehehe I LOVE THIS!!!!!!

As for the spoiler pic- I just dont want to see ANYTHING of that scene- HAS to be ALL saved for the theaters-big screen w. the music playing sigh..... ;)

Love this:

Awwww!!! :wub:

R/Hr never fail to make us happy once again!

It's great that some of you don't want to be spoilt about the kiss either, so we can keep the thread spoiler-free of it (or post it under spoiler tags, of course, for those who want to see it)! :D

I'm nearing the end of OOTP finally... :P and I was wondering what Ron and Hermione's interactions were like during their prefects duties? I feel like they always spent a lot of time together apart from Harry, but the opportunity to work together may have helped to bring them even closer. Ron is a lot less argumenatative in OOTP with Hermione than he was earlier and I find that she is much more likely to jab at Ron a little in this book. I know he has yet to go through his Lavander Brown phase, and as far as growing up goes he doesn't have any difining moment, but it seems Ron is really starting to mature in this book. I think almost losing his dad may have tempered his argumentative spirit some. Do yas think that Ron confinded at all in Hermione about his fears around almost losing his father? Sometimes I wish I could look into the pensieve and see Ron and Hermione's memories, and fill in some of the gaps in their story. :doh:

Oh I love all the pics and vids btw! Thanks All! :D -big hug-

I know what ya mean jon!!! I wish we could have gotten more R/Hr moments and insight too but it was afterall from Harry's POV :) Love Harry but ADORE R/Hr-I fell in love w. their relationship in book OOTP before even getting to watch OOTP- I was all like as I was reading- YES YES YES they are gonna get together for sure!!!!! ;)

The R/Hr vid is awesome. I'm a huge Coldplay fan. :)

Have a look at the vid Luciana posted above, and the pic of the kiss is framed at the beginning of it. It's on Heyman's right (left of screen). :)

I'd appreciate if anyone wants to post a larger size of it, to do it under spoiler tags.

I'm glad that I couldn't see much from that little image and I'm not really sure I want to be spoilt of that scene.

Thanks!

I didn't have a very good day either, but was just listening to some music that can never fail to cheer me up, and of course I came accross to this one and needed to post the R/Hr version of it here. :D

I did, all I see is a blur ?? Doesn't look like anything in particualr.

Yes Hermione, just a blur... and hopefully we don't get to see a close-up anytime soon! LOL

Here is the pic!! :excited: It's all what I could find.

OK, off topic, just wanted to LOL at Heyman's hand gesture there! :rofl:

LOL no you are right Hermione...it is blurry- look VERY closely and you can see where Ron's hand is and Hermione's hand is ;)

Nope, still see nothing of the sort, I don't know how anyone can. Even put my glasses on. Looks like a black blob with a white dot in the middle. The only reason you claim you can see what it is is because you have seen te picture maybe?

:whaa: Oh my God!!!! This is f***ing amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how I will resist the real one!!

Who ever maniped that is awsome.

Hey I've looked at that photo behind david and I don't actually think its ron and Hermione, or it could be but not the kiss because it looks like whoever it is, has a school uniform on from the collars and the black jumper. Sorry if I'm burting anyones bubble (I could be wrong of course!!) but thats what I think :) And this is one thing I don't want to be spoiled! If they put even a lean in, in the trailer, I will cry!!

[quote name=Dan :)' timestamp='1298673445' post='68841]

Hey I've looked at that photo behind david and I don't actually think its ron and Hermione, or it could be but not the kiss because it looks like whoever it is, has a school uniform on from the collars and the black jumper. Sorry if I'm burting anyones bubble (I could be wrong of course!!) but thats what I think :) And this is one thing I don't want to be spoiled! If they put even a lean in, in the trailer, I will cry!!

Yeah, it's THE KISS. They are all wet.

NOPE that is R/Hr... :ohyeah::drool::excited: look very carefully and you can see Rupert w. red hair and Emma's face-I know it is blurry but that is them!! ;) Also, THEY ARE WET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will have the ULTIMATE AWESOME KISS IN ANY HP KISS AND MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Jon, I agree with your assessment on Ron and Hermione in OotP. I think I said something similar about R/Hr in OotP in one of my previous posts a couple of pages back. Although on the surface we don't seem to have big R/Hr moments like the Yule Brawl in GoF for example, I think a lot happens in the development of their relationship.

Thanks!

This! I too don't want to be spoiled about the kiss. Or at least I would like to have the chance to decide if I want to be spoiled and not have pics or descriptions jump out at me when I come here. I know no harm was meant by the posters posting the pic and fortunately nothing really was discernible on it. But for the future, now that we near the release of the movie, maybe we could put pics, vids or descriptions/spoilers about THE KISS under spoiler tags? Please? :)

:whaa: Oh my God!!!! This is f***ing amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how I will resist the real one!!

When i saw this, i couldn't believe it that it was not real. Amazing job whoever did it. I just love looking at it.