The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute becouse Ron grabs Hermione, when the chandelier falls on the floor. :rolleyes:

*pokes head in and waves white flag* (Please don't flame me I came in peace I swear) Just wanted to say that I actually liked that scene with R/Hr, I watched it 2 to 3 times. I thought it was a sweet R/Hr moment. I know SHOCK OF THE CENTURY a Harmony shipper liking a R/Hr moment, so sue me :P

No truer words were spoken Jade! Is there any doubt that these two were not meant to be after that moment in which Hermione told Ronald he had some dirt on his nose? :)

Haha, I was going to mention that dirt on the nose thing. How ironic. >.< But indeed!

Jon, I absolutely agree with you. If Ron's comment about the houseelves is left out and another reason is the one which iniciates the kiss, I'll be disappointed.

He's a selfless person, and I also think that when he commented about saving the elves, he did it because he felt in his heart it was the right thing to do.

But he finally GOT Hermione too in the process (you don't get it, Ronald NO MORE) :D

*pokes head in and waves white flag* (Please don't flame me I came in peace I swear) Just wanted to say that I actually liked that scene with R/Hr, I watched it 2 to 3 times. I thought it was a sweet R/Hr moment. I know SHOCK OF THE CENTURY a Harmony shipper liking a R/Hr moment, so sue me :P

Hi Chrissy, thanks for coming over. Input is always appreciated, even moreso if it comes from a self declared H/Hr shipper! I like it, because every time more and more people are starting to accept R/Hr -if not like it- as the cute couple they truly are. :)

Hi Chrissy, I think it takes alot of courage to come here- we are hardcore R/Hr shippers and would defend our couple to the end!! But what you said was very sweet- with that said I personally thought the moment with Harry and Hermione at the grave of his parents was very sweet too.

As for the reason the kiss happens- I am dying to see how they do this-will it be the elves? Will it be because Riddle does something to Hermione about Ron in his appearance to her out of the cup? Should be very interesting!!!!! ;)

They cut out the whole SPEW thing in Goblet of Fire. Honestly I don't think it has to be about house elves to be great. They've already both through so much over the years.

I agree, since the movies have pretty much ignored Hermione's house-elf subplot, I don't think they will have anything to do with the kiss.

Chrissy! I haven't seen you around in forever! Welcome to the new forums :) And thanks for your input, it means a lot that even the firmest H/Hr shipper can appreciate some of the R/Hr moments. I know it gives me faith that the movies are handling them right :)

As for the kiss, I severely doubt it will be house-elf initiated, because we simply haven't had enough build-up in the series. Ron could say that line and have it make sense because it's showing his caring side, but it wouldn't resonate as much as the books because we don't have the whole SPEW thing behind it. Also, since they're in the Chamber, I think it's more likely that events down there lead up to the kiss, since it would seem kind of out of the blue for Ron to be worrying about house elves whilst in the COS. I think whatever Hermione sees in the horcrux induces it, which could still be fitting. I would prefer that they sticked to canon, of course, but since when does that happen? :P

As you said, Katharine, if they don't stick to canon, hopefully it makes sense and gives us a similar joyful feeling as the book did.

I'm not sure that will happen, as the book-kiss was just perfect in every way... moreso a much needed relief amist all the destruction that was happenning at Hogwarts.

I'm not doubting the kiss itself, I KNOW it will be fantastic... :ohyeah: but I do hope that the movie gives us a really good build up to it which lives up to our own expectations.

It looks like she's teaching him how to play... like she's saying 'hold my hans, I'll teach you a tune'. :wub:

But it seems that Ron isn't paying too much attention to her lessons!! Lol :P

Ron's character really has quite the opportunity to shine finally it seems. It will be interesting to see what Rupert does with that.

I wonder if any performances here have the ability to catipult any of these young actors into a feature film role in another movie. I'm almost as excited to read the reviews after the films as I am to see the films themselves.

How hard must it be too, to keep from revealing details of the scnenes that are going to happen during Part Two between Ron and Hermione? Yeah, we all know the story, but I wonder if any interesting little nuances of the later scenes will slip out?

"Emma, who is obviously rather fond of her two male leads (and who can blame her), was asked about her thoughts on the way Rupert and Dan have developed as actors. Emma told us that Rupert is very self-contained, and that when he filmed his reaction to Fred's death in DH Part Two it was so well done that she had to keep reminding herself to keep acting, instead of saying 'You're amazing', which is a sentiment I'm sure we can all identify with" :ohyeah::wub:

I don't know where to post it, so I will post it here:

"There is enough action in this section of the book to keep the story rollicking along nicely, but Harry and HermioneĂ¢â‚¬â„¢s encounter with Nagini at GodricĂ¢â‚¬â„¢s Hollow is skated over rapidly to make way for a mystifying dance sequence between the pair, which would leave even David Brent curling his toes in embarassment. Apparently Rowling is consulted before any alterations are made to the story, but she must have been concentrating on her latest wizarding compendium when they sugested this one." Lol :rofl: Read this Yates and Kloves!!

Here is the link:

http://blog.onthebox.com/2010/11/13/harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-one-review/

Yeah that doesnt surprise me ;)- honestly Emma has even said it is just sweet and that CLEARLY it is Hermione who wants RON. Someone at imbd said the clear viable relationship is obviously R/Hr :) THIS made my shipper heart happy...I have also noticed that before when they used to advertise on Family Channel for Goblet of Fire-they woudl ALWAYS show the scene of Harry watching Hermione come down the stairs-they only show action scenes from GoF now... also the commercials have been showing trailers for DH and TWO of the scenes have been Ron/Hermione racing to each other after the wedding attack and Ron holding Hermione at Shell Cottage-the promoters know who to promote-this is why I believe in the next few months we will be getting TONS of R/Hr promotions because they are PART 2 (as both R/E have said ;)).

BRING ON RON/HERMIONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) 5 days now argh... killin me!!!!