The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

guyssss. i won a competition to get DH P1 blu ray limited personalised edition and get to go to the uk DH blu ray launch party in london to collect it....im seriously hoping theres some rupert and emma there :P

WHAT????????!!!!! THAT IS BLOODY AWESOME/FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Congrats!!!!!! YOU have to share!! :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guyssss. i won a competition to get DH P1 blu ray limited personalised edition and get to go to the uk DH blu ray launch party in london to collect it....im seriously hoping theres some rupert and emma there :P

oh congratulations (: take lots of pictures if you do see them. haha.

yeah its safe to say im pretty excited. it was emma who announced the competition to begin with which is what makes me think that she may be at the launch event, especially with her postponing her studies...

yeah its safe to say im pretty excited. it was emma who announced the competition to begin with which is what makes me think that she may be at the launch event, especially with her postponing her studies...

OMG, congratulations!! That is awesome

Yeah she announced it, so the chances are pretty good that Emma will be there, hopefully with Rupert :yesyes: Like everybody said, pleeaaase take many pictures ;)

Ok so again I was watching HBP for the trillionth time on cable (waiting patiently for DH to come to cable ;)) and the way Ron says Hermione's name in the hospital scene-guhhhh....I love how he says it in a rather sexy manner and to see Hermione's face...priceless...when Lavender says "I happen to be his girlfriend, Hermione "I happen to be his...friend" (I always loved how Hermione didnt say friend right away but almost maybe wanted to say (dying to say) "I happen to be- in love with him"...we need our R/Hr lovin right now-DH where are you!!! ;)

I found this in a blog. It's sad and adorable at the same time :wub:

She hated him, although secretly wanted to be his friend.

She hated him, although secretly wanted to go to the ball with him.

She hated him, although secretly wanted to be the one holding his hand.

She hated him, although was secretly expecting him to return out of no where.

She hated him, although secretly all this time she knew she could never hate him and only love him.

She hated him, although secretly all this time she knew she could never hate him and only love him.

I liked it, but I would have changed the words tbh.

She hated him, because she secretly wanted to be his friend.

She hated him, because she secretly wanted to go to the ball with him (and he wouldn't ask).

She hated him, because she secretly wanted to be the one holding his hand.

She hated him, because she was secretly expecting him to return out of nowhere.

She hated him, because all this time she secretly knew she could never hate him but only love him.

:)

Sorry for my double post, but I missed this the first time! :/

Laura, it's AMAZING!!! Congratulations!!! I'm very happy for you. :D

When's this event happening?

Maybe no cameras are allowed, but anyway please come over here and let us know everything you were able to see! :D

This is sad but sweet...the last one-Hermione's face :( When he left her, her world just crumbled. I still cant believe that there are dolts out there who didnt see/get Hermione was in love w. Ron (no dolts names will be mentioned-yall know who I am referring to anyway ;))...Luciana, that was amazing!!!!!

Ok so again I was watching HBP for the trillionth time on cable (waiting patiently for DH to come to cable ;)) and the way Ron says Hermione's name in the hospital scene-guhhhh....I love how he says it in a rather sexy manner and to see Hermione's face...priceless...when Lavender says "I happen to be his girlfriend, Hermione "I happen to be his...friend" (I always loved how Hermione didnt say friend right away but almost maybe wanted to say (dying to say) "I happen to be- in love with him"...we need our R/Hr lovin right now-DH where are you!!! ;)

i do really enjoy HBP for the Ron/Hermione-ness :) and also the little moments in OOTP aswell.

So i got an email today from the HP facebook group confirming that I won and that theyre gonna email us next week with the location of the launch party and stuff. I get to take someone so I'm taking my mum. very excited, if cameras are allowed i'll definitely take loads and loads of pics!!

I love this!!! Poor Hermione :(

Edited by Stan'sMommy

Isnt it the truth though? Hermione never cared about the way Harry would talk to her, which could be at times rather harshly and rudely..but ALWAYS cared about what Ron thought of her/had to say. SOOOO in love w. each other!!!!

Anyway again was watching HBP and the scene when Ginny bends down to tie Harry's shoe or wipe the blood off his face- just doesnt compare or come close to the scenes in DH of Ron stroking Hermione's cheek (where she has the cut)or Hermione removing Ron's glasses during 7 Potters...I dont know why but those 2 scenes especially were just hot and sweet and very passionate to watch. But the H/G scenes were like meh? I feel bad for H/G because I want to like them in the movies but am having a hard time. Oh well..guess this is why there can only be ONE couple to focus on and we lucked out- RON/HERMIONE ;):ohyeah: Yall March is HALF WAY THROUGH- should be getting some DH (R/HR) soon!!!!! ;)

:ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah: CLIPS FROM DH 2 ON HP FAMILY CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IF WE SEE R/HR CLIPS??????? WE WILL GO THUD ;) YALL WHAT IF WE SEE A QUICK GLIMPSE OF THE KISS????? OMG... part of me wants that and the other part says DO NOT SHOW A THING ABOUT THE KISS!

Ron touching Hermione's cut was just HOT. But I'm glad we got to see something canon to the book like the (almost) handholding scene while they were asleep.

Even without touching, that was a pleasure to see.

As for the anticipated trailer, I hope we see something similar to the pic we got a few months ago, where they are entering the chamber of secrets, but nothing more. Just with that, I'll be happy.

I don't want anything in regards to the kiss. I can (and will) wait until July 15th! :)

I know right vida?!!! The stroking of her cheek= HOT....the almost hand holding scene- :yesyes::blush:

It was PERFECT...

As for the KISSSSS.... agree... NOT TO SHOW ANYTHING... I decided it-dont want to see anything leading to the kiss-we have to see the WHOLE thing in its ENTIRETY in the theater...I know we have always seen Harry's kisses but I am REALLY hoping because they KNOW that R/Hr is THE kiss, that they will not show us anything!!!! Yall in 5 days we will be getting clips- can we say trailer cant be too far behind?!!! ;)

I think we will get R/Hr promos this weekend at some point.. also, R/Hr will def be the focus on DH 2 DVD segments ;) As for H/Hr stuff- that is just for the commentary on the DVD...bottom line... HERMIONE AND RON MARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) No worries Luciana!! :)

Also, did ya see all the R/Hr scenes in the clips of DH 2-I know we have seen some of those from the trailer last year but still to start off the clips w/ R/Hr ;) SIGH... RON/HERMIONE LOVE BABY ALL THE WAY IN PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

When will they talk about Ron and Hermione?? The film is gonna to be released in July!! It's the last movie....... but they still talk about H/Hr <_<

Meh, I feel/see the RHR-ness for DH. If anything is shown for HHR it is in a friend-sense. I do see and feel the difference between the two in DH. :)

I think we will get R/Hr promos this weekend at some point.. also, R/Hr will def be the focus on DH 2 DVD segments ;) As for H/Hr stuff- that is just for the commentary on the DVD...bottom line... HERMIONE AND RON MARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) No worries Luciana!! :)

Also, did ya see all the R/Hr scenes in the clips of DH 2-I know we have seen some of those from the trailer last year but still to start off the clips w/ R/Hr ;) SIGH... RON/HERMIONE LOVE BABY ALL THE WAY IN PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

I know, I know. But those comments about H/Hr relationship are driving me crazy!!!!!

I will keep my faith, I hope we get some Ron and Hermione promo soon, very soon!!!!! :)

OK folks! I just got the email today about the event on 10th april and where it is and whats happening.

We're seeing a screening of DH part 1 (i wish it was part 2 hahaha maybe they'll surprise us...)

There will be a Q&A with the cast (seriously hoping this could be rupert and emma? tho im guessing not dan...maybe Tom felton :D )

and finally i will get my personalised limited edit. blu ray of DH.

So - if theres any questions you guys have that i can submit for the Q&A that would be good :D :D

Seriously hoping i get to meet Emma and Rupert.

oh and final point... im 22 today :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

SOOOOOOO jealous of attending the DVD launch- CATCH many pics girl :)

Showing the troll scene now: Sigh Hermione's forever knight in shining armor: RON ;)

WE NEED R/HR GOODIES LIKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!