The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

OK folks! I just got the email today about the event on 10th april and where it is and whats happening.

We're seeing a screening of DH part 1 (i wish it was part 2 hahaha maybe they'll surprise us...)

There will be a Q&A with the cast (seriously hoping this could be rupert and emma? tho im guessing not dan...maybe Tom felton :D )

and finally i will get my personalised limited edit. blu ray of DH.

So - if theres any questions you guys have that i can submit for the Q&A that would be good :D :D

Seriously hoping i get to meet Emma and Rupert.

oh and final point... im 22 today :)

Happy Birthday lucky girl!!!!!

Please, ask something about THE KISS!!!! No matter if Rupert and Emma aren't there, ask it anyway. Maybe they give us some new information. ;)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura, first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

And second, wow, meeting the cast, hopefully Emma and Rupert will be there, but seeing other members of HP will be great too!!!! :ohyeah: So excited for you!!

picspicspicspics :rolleye0012:;)

GUYS-they showed the LAST scene filmed- R/E love...go over to R/E thread so we can discuss since this is R/Hr thread... also, BRING ON R/HR LOVE!!!!!!!!!! LIKE NOW!!!! LOL

Ok am watching CoS where Knight Ron comes to his love's side for the "mudblood" comment...I forget Hagrid says "dont you think about it or give it a second thought"...how freakin sad is it that she will now have to because of what Bellatrix did to her :( That scene just now made me think of Hermione's "tatoo" in DH 1 :( Seeing Dobby now too-just unreal how everything tied in.

Edited by cbmac12

GUYS-they showed the LAST scene filmed- R/E love...go over to R/E thread so we can discuss since this is R/Hr thread... also, BRING ON R/HR LOVE!!!!!!!!!! LIKE NOW!!!! LOL

Ok am watching CoS where Knight Ron comes to his love's side for the "mudblood" comment...I forget Hagrid says "dont you think about it or give it a second thought"...how freakin sad is it that she will now have to because of what Bellatrix did to her :( That scene just now made me think of Hermione's "tatoo" in DH 1 :( Seeing Dobby now too-just unreal how everything tied in.

What scene? The epilogue?

Yes that scene-MoM... it was actually kind of sad :( They all looked like they were gonna lose but kept it together. Anyway wrong thread sorry!! Just head over to R/E thread and we can post there. You guys can you believe we will see our R/Hr in less than 4 months now!!! What is it yall hope we get to see? Me? I am really hoping we will get to see Ron taking care of Hermione at SC, Ron protecting Hermione when she is Bellatrix and that wizard wants to hurt her, anything where we will see Ron protecting her and showing her how much he loves her as well as her being there for him and showing him how much she loves him! :ohyeah::ohyeah:

I'm sick and tired of this Harmonians added UNCANON scenes. But guess they will try and milk it to the the very end and nothing can make them change their mind. Guess they try and make up for their misstakes from early movies and make it seem allright. Obv. that they though Harry and Hermione was gonna happen. and when canon was showed iin their faces they just had to continue it'd would have looked very odd other way.

But I don't like it one bit. :angry:

well. We get our KISS and we get our couple. In the end. :rolleye:

Edited by trixie

Here is why I dont get the H/Hr shippers...ok so hear me out...I can understand why they were shipping H/Hr during the early years-I have to be honest-POA is what I saw as my first movie and didnt read any of the books at that point. In POA I felt it could either way-wasnt sure who Hermione would end up with...GoF I was about 90% sure it was going to be R/Hr and then by OOTP I knew IT WAS ON FOR R/HR!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) I am talking book and movie versions. So WHY then would people STILL ship H/Hr even after OOTP? HBP? DH? I mean it really is stupid and silly for them to be shippers still of H/Hr...the problem I have w. H/Hr shippers is they wont let it go and accept that Ron/Hermione were meant to be together-when I look back on them, I do see R/Hr from year 1 from the "dirt on your nose" scene but again I didnt start shipping them until OOTP. Do I think it silly that Yates said what he said on the commentary about H/Hr in that dance scene yes! For one, there was no dance scene, it was just added (but then we also got that SWEET AND AWESOME PIANO ADDED SCENE ;))and second, it was no way on this planet that Hermione and Harry would have gotten together despite the circumstances. Hermione never felt that way for Harry nor did Harry feel that way for Hermione. The only 2 best things about that dance scene was Dan's goofy moves (he was adorable :)) and Emma looking miserable as Hermione, and when Hermione walks away because she was missing Ron (Emma nailed it). Anywho, this is R/Hr happy land so I say we move past the whole H/Hr thing and lets eagerly anticipate every beautiful freakin awesome moment of R/Hr goodness ;)

Here is why I dont get the H/Hr shippers...ok so hear me out...I can understand why they were shipping H/Hr during the early years-I have to be honest-POA is what I saw as my first movie and didnt read any of the books at that point. In POA I felt it could either way-wasnt sure who Hermione would end up with...GoF I was about 90% sure it was going to be R/Hr and then by OOTP I knew IT WAS ON FOR R/HR!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) I am talking book and movie versions. So WHY then would people STILL ship H/Hr even after OOTP? HBP? DH? I mean it really is stupid and silly for them to be shippers still of H/Hr...the problem I have w. H/Hr shippers is they wont let it go and accept that Ron/Hermione were meant to be together-when I look back on them, I do see R/Hr from year 1 from the "dirt on your nose" scene but again I didnt start shipping them until OOTP. Do I think it silly that Yates said what he said on the commentary about H/Hr in that dance scene yes! For one, there was no dance scene, it was just added (but then we also got that SWEET AND AWESOME PIANO ADDED SCENE ;))and second, it was no way on this planet that Hermione and Harry would have gotten together despite the circumstances. Hermione never felt that way for Harry nor did Harry feel that way for Hermione. The only 2 best things about that dance scene was Dan's goofy moves (he was adorable :)) and Emma looking miserable as Hermione, and when Hermione walks away because she was missing Ron (Emma nailed it). Anywho, this is R/Hr happy land so I say we move past the whole H/Hr thing and lets eagerly anticipate every beautiful freakin awesome moment of R/Hr goodness ;)

I agree. H/Hr who? They never existed as a couple.

:lol::lol::lol: I dont know what else to put as emoticon...where is the applause button!!!! :rofl::rofl: BRILLIANTLY put into one sentence!!! PROPS Luciana!! :)

Ok so back to R/Hr-The GOODNESS... hehe...anyway I was watching CoS and I actually got a lil teary eyed during the scene when Hagrid tells Hermione not to think about being called Mudblood-how freakin sad is it to know that word is carved/singed really it looked like as deep as psycho carves into her arm now? :( Will it be there for life or will they be able to heal it? Also question for yall: when Ron comes up the stairs, Hermione we know sees him when he shoots out of the stairwell but 1) does Hermione see Ron as he is crouched down and 2) does Ron see Hermione's arm with the Mudblood carved into it? I often wondered those 2 parts. What do yall think? Also, I PRAY and HOPE we get R/Hr talking about her time at MM at SC and Ron just comforting her/holding her/that tumblr scene we have heard because that tumblr scene just sounds PERFECT!!! :ohyeah:

For me simply, I don't see what is wrong with shipping HHR, as long as you accept that it did end up RHR in the end. As long as you know who ended up who then it's fine. :) And for me about RHR shippers, what I don't get is why they complain about every little HHR moment. I am so sick and tired of hearing everyone moan about the Harry and Hermione dance. You can see Hermione missed Ron and Harry was just being there to comfort her, as a friend! Like two friends can't be together without Ron. Why any moment between them has to be the director or whatever hinting at HHR romance they know is not there. So in my ideal world I want HHR shippers to accept RHR and RHR shippers to accept HHR as close friends who are allowed to have their own moments too. Because we all know it is

in the end!

Luciana: LOVE that gif! I love the colors too!

Edited by Stan'sMommy

For me simply, I don't see what is wrong with shipping HHR, as long as you accept that it did end up RHR in the end. As long as you know who ended up who then it's fine. :) And for me about RHR shippers, what I don't get is why they complain about every little HHR moment. I am so sick and tired of hearing everyone moan about the Harry and Hermione dance. You can see Hermione missed Ron and Harry was just being there to comfort her, as a friend! Like two friends can't be together without Ron. Why any moment between them has to be the director or whatever hinting at HHR romance they know is not there. So in my ideal world I want HHR shippers to accept RHR and RHR shippers to accept HHR as close friends who are allowed to have their own moments too. Because we all know it is

in the end!

Luciana: LOVE that gif! I love the colors too!

THAT SCENE contributes nothing to the film. That is not Harry Potter, he would never have danced in the middle of the madness that was happening at that moment (totally out of character). Instead of that scene I would have liked to see when Ron and Harry talk after the Horcrux's destruction. It was beautiful and very well written!!!! I will never understand why they cut it <_<

So my problem is not because is H/Hr, I accept the H/Hr evil kiss (because it was written), but I won't never accept additionals scenes with them.

I hope I have been clear, and yes, that gif is amazing!! :)

PROPS Luciana!!!! Those are my feelings to the T!!!!! As for the gif- I dont know if it was because the DVD didnt show everything or my cable-but that is like the second time I have seen the LOOK between R/Hr ;) Plus those looks R/Hr were giving each other in the RoR when Harry was looking at Cho-they couldnt take their eyes off each other sigh.... ;) THIS is why R/Hr work...the fire, the passion, the love.

THAT SCENE contributes nothing to the film. That is not Harry Potter, he would never have danced in the middle of the madness that was happening at that moment (totally out of character). Instead of that scene I would have liked to see when Ron and Harry talk after the Horcrux's destruction. It was beautiful and very well written!!!! I will never understand why they cut it <_<

So my problem is not because is H/Hr, I accept the H/Hr evil kiss (because it was written), but I won't never accept additionals scenes with them.

I would´ve loved to see that talk between Ron and Harry after the Horrocrux!! It was very well written and it show so much emotion. I don´t understand why they cut it!!!

The dance scene was cute and all, I didn´t hate it, but why add an inexistence scene in the book and cut one that (to me) was really significant.

This is one of the best part of OotP:

I love the way he looks at her :wub:

The Ron and Hermione parts is and will always be my favorite parts of these movies. And this ^^ is one of the reasons.

suppose that why I'm so mand that we get so little of them :sob:

Trixie, I hear what you are saying...I blame R/E though and their smoking chemistry for falling in love w. on screen R/Hr-up until GoF, I was like oh they are cute together...but once OOTP happened, bam that was it for me as a R/Hr shipper-fell harder than I did as a reader of the book. I remember after seeing them so much in OOTP I wanted MORE of them in the next movies. Even though we didnt get a whole lot of them, their scenes are worth a billion scenes :) Yall the KISS-4 months away!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah::ohyeah:

All right, that makes sense. :) As long as you aren't complaining about it just because it was HHR.... I agree, I so so soooo wanted to see the Harry and Ron talk after he destroys the horcrux. The hug!!!! One of my fav moments ever. I would have loved to seen it :(

Why Ron Weasley is awesome?: http://haveaquote.tumblr.com/post/3995866993/why-ronald-bilius-weasley-is-awesome

I will always love Ron, he is the heart of the trio. :yesyes:

This is my fav part:

"Harry realizes what Ron’s departure did to Harry and Hermione. Ron keeps them together. Ron points things out people don’t want to realize or deal with. Ron is the glue. And Hermione’s in love with Ron too, they’re just being so god damn stupid. Ron’s laughter is what keeps the trio from going insane. He’s got a warm heart, but a tough exterior. Keeping his guard up is how he functions, so it’s hard for him to be just himself. After so many years of being closed off, opening up gives him the strength to grow up, to realize his potential and what he really does for his friends. And without his friends, he wouldn’t be who he is."

^ I read the entire blog and loved it. Very true. Things like that can make me love Ron all over again and not, as it was stated, 'Omg Ron is the best lulz'. But because he is real and written wonderfully.

:)

Why Ron Weasley is awesome?: http://haveaquote.tumblr.com/post/3995866993/why-ronald-bilius-weasley-is-awesome

I will always love Ron, he is the heart of the trio. :yesyes:

This is my fav part:

"Harry realizes what Ron’s departure did to Harry and Hermione. Ron keeps them together. Ron points things out people don’t want to realize or deal with. Ron is the glue. And Hermione’s in love with Ron too, they’re just being so god damn stupid. Ron’s laughter is what keeps the trio from going insane. He’s got a warm heart, but a tough exterior. Keeping his guard up is how he functions, so it’s hard for him to be just himself. After so many years of being closed off, opening up gives him the strength to grow up, to realize his potential and what he really does for his friends. And without his friends, he wouldn’t be who he is."

Ron is the glue. Exactly. I've said exactly the same for years! :)

Welcome back ;) hehe... AGREE 100% vida- Ron has always been the glue...many have said that Hermione wouldnt have been even friends w. Harry had it not been for Ron and sometimes I do wonder that. One other thing I love about Ron though-he ALWAYS stood up for Hermione-Malfoy, Snape, even Harry. Harry could (imo) be rather condescending and rude to Hermione at times and who was always there to have her back? The love of her life Ron Weasley :) WE NEED OUR R/HR FIX NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need the DVD now so I can watch all of my R/Hr moments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

For one thing we wouldnt be crazy R/Hr shippers ;) I just love everything about R/Hr relationship-the innocence, the sweetness, the tenderness, the fire, the passion, the sexual tension, the LOVE. BRING ON R/HR DH 2!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

THIS is why we love Ron for Hermione ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-epA71sv8dA

ANOTHER REASON to love R/Hr ;) THEY ARE SO HOT TOGETHER!!!!! :ohyeah:

Edited by padfoot
Please do not double post.