Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Mood::Calm and collected
  • LocationBs. As. Argentina

Posted 30 October 2010 - 02:34 AM

LOL!!! Yes the "queen" has arrived ;) I am so excited to be here!! Speak everything R/Hr...ok start discussion time... what are the scenes in order you are most looking forward to seeing w. R/Hr related of course ;) Part 1 only for now :)
Mine:
1) MALFOY MANOR/SNATCHERS
2) SILVER DOE
3) RON'S LEAVING
4) PIANO SCENE/HUG SCENE ;)

Yall's turn :)

It's hard to choose, but I think:
- Malfoy manor.
- When Hermione takes care of Ron in the forest (shirtless Ron ;) )
- Ron jealous at the wedding.

#22 Occulus

Occulus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:41 AM

So it looks from this new TV spot like Harry is the one that interrupts that R/Hr hug from the Poster book!
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xJsSYw5a27o

Edited by Occulus, 30 October 2010 - 06:43 AM.

#23 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:02 PM

So it looks from this new TV spot like Harry is the one that interrupts that R/Hr hug from the Poster book!

UGH!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO BODY BIND CURSE HIM!!!! <_< Occulus I think you may be right!!! ARGH.... now I am SUPER excited about the changes they made for our kiss in part 2-Harry!!! Btw Hermione/Ron dont look too happy to be interrupted!!!
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#24 pat07

pat07

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:45 PM

hey guys!

#25 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 30 October 2010 - 05:39 PM

Hi Pat! Welcome :)

New vid- just beautiful!!!!! :) R/Hr epicness....

Posted Image

#26 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:54 PM

Beautiful vid cbmac!!!!! So sweet!! :wub:
By the way, Harry is always interrupting!!!! Lol

#27 CherryBombBabe

CherryBombBabe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:01 PM

I love Ronmione! But I admit I did ship Harry & Hermione before liking Rob & Hermione 2gether lol

Edited by CherryBombBabe, 30 October 2010 - 10:01 PM.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#28 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:13 PM

We know that Dan would never do that, so it must have been a directorial decision! <_<
Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#29 Occulus

Occulus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 11:25 PM

It was kind of sweet though, him hugging both of them. Harry was worried about them because of the Death Eater attack. It actually looks like he's hugging Ron more!

#30 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:14 AM

It was kind of sweet though, him hugging both of them. Harry was worried about them because of the Death Eater attack. It actually looks like he's hugging Ron more!

Agreed Occulus... I sometimes become a bit selfish for the R/Hr moments, wanting them to be exclusively R/Hr and not neccasarily trio moments. That said, Harry being extatic to see Ron back a live after not knowing what happened to him is a sweet and appropriate reaction given their freindship which was somewhat devalued in the previous movies.
Posted Image

special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#31 pat07

pat07

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:02 AM

I agree with occulus. I'm pretty sure that pic released of ron/hermione hugging was right before this. They had their moment, and harry is relieved to see ron. also agree that he seems to be going for ron more than hermione even if it's technically a trio hug.

#32 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:26 AM

I must admit that I sort of like that Harry interrupts R/Hr because
- He interrupts them during the book kiss and we know it's not going to happen in the movie -which I'm glad-
- Such interruption only brings more build up for the kissing scene

:wub:

Edited by vida, 31 October 2010 - 03:26 AM.

'You love me. Real or not real?'

'Real'.

#33 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:45 AM

I agree with occulus. I'm pretty sure that pic released of ron/hermione hugging was right before this. They had their moment, and harry is relieved to see ron. also agree that he seems to be going for ron more than hermione even if it's technically a trio hug.

It seems as if Harry and Hermione are competing for Ron!! :P

#34 Dan :)

Dan :)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Mood::excited
  • LocationWest Lothian, Scotland

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:59 PM

I'm generally just excited for [b]all[\b] the hermione/Ron moments. I just hope that Ron gets his screen time cos I just feel he's not had a fair amount and I hate how they constantly use him as the "comic relief" when he is a lot more than that :( but this added piano scene looks brilliant :D

#35 galadriel12

galadriel12

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:06 PM

Finally, I found you. I was a bit too stupid to find the Shipper Forum at first. LoL. cbmac12, scratch my latest PM. *smack forehead*

Yes,  I too think he hugs Ron more. It's when Ron finally comes back after the Seven Potters escape and - just like in the book - Ron and Tonks were the last to arrive. The others were already worried mad. I find this "trio hug" a bit hilarious. Harry seems a bit like the little child who sees mommy and daddy hug and wants to be a part of it. :) Heartwarming. 

Agreed Occulus... I sometimes become a bit selfish for the R/Hr moments, wanting them to be exclusively R/Hr and not neccasarily trio moments.  That said, Harry being extatic to see Ron back a live after not knowing what happened to him is a sweet and appropriate reaction given their freindship which was somewhat devalued in the previous movies.

Well, as others have already pointed out, Ron and Hermione do have some time to hug exclusively, other than in PoA where Harry intruded immediately. LoL   

Posted Image

There was a clatter as Basilik fangs cascaded out of her arms.

Running at Ron, she flung them around him and kissed him full on the mouth.

(Deathly Hallows, UK hardcover edition 2007, page 502)

#36 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:17 PM

Finally, I found you. I was a bit too stupid to find the Shipper Forum at first. LoL. cbmac12, scratch my latest PM. *smack forehead*

Yes,  I too think he hugs Ron more. It's when Ron finally comes back after the Seven Potters escape and - just like in the book - Ron and Tonks were the last to arrive. The others were already worried mad. I find this "trio hug" a bit hilarious. Harry seems a bit like the little child who sees mommy and daddy hug and wants to be a part of it. :) Heartwarming. 

Well, as others have already pointed out, Ron and Hermione do have some time to hug exclusively, other than in PoA where Harry intruded immediately. LoL   

^^ Or soooo we think Sabine! ;) With our luck, they'll have edited Harry in to the kissing scene and the Malfory Manner scene and any others we thought belonged to Ron and Hermione! While we see Ron in the pictures, in the movie, Ron will be cut out and insert Harry! :lol: :unsure: :angry:
Posted Image

#37 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 31 October 2010 - 09:55 PM

ok guys I take back EVERYTHING I said about body binding Harry... I didnt get to see the look on his face when he goes over to hug both R/Hr... OMG Harry I love you now- you can interrupt them, it is ok!! LOL... the look on Harry's face was just relief and just awwww...they are his family and he was just happy to see that his family had made it alive. So again take back everything!!!! :) But the hug b/w R/Hr-can we say we may drool now? ;) The way they are both holding each other so tightly!!!!! WOHOOOOOO :)

EVERY SINGLE R/HR MOMENT WILL BE GOLD- I am dying to see them together, even when Ron leaves and Hermione goes after him- bring them on and bring on DH and the trio!!!!!!!!! :)

Sabine!! Ya made it :)
Posted Image

#38 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:03 PM

Hi Sabine! I'm glad you're here! :)

I think Harry hugs Ron more because of what you mentioned - Ron and Tonks indeed arrive last so, for different reasons, both H/Hr were scared to death about his safety.

I love Ronmione! But I admit I did ship Harry & Hermione before liking Rob & Hermione 2gether lol

Hi CherryBombBabe!
Rob and Hermione? :unsure:

'You love me. Real or not real?'

'Real'.

#39 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:14 PM

Hi CherryBombBabe!
Rob and Hermione? :unsure:

No wonder why Ron was so jealous! :o I don't blame him! :P
Posted Image

#40 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:06 AM

Jon you are bad! LOL...

Yes I love the hug between H/R/Hr ;) I take back my mean comment about Harry LOL
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users