The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

Laura, we absolutely need to break into WB and steal the R/Hr kissing scene and, if it doesn't live up to our expectations, we should DEMAND that R/E re-shoot it! :yesyes:

I'm a bit concerned now, after the epic fail of some crucial moments that are so dear to me.

I love your enthusiasm, cbmac. And I truly wish I could be as optimistic as you are.

I enjoyed the movie - to a certain extent. I am trying to take it for its real value, though.

Jon, I like your idea of the back-to-back movies. I think WB really needs to do that.

Well, you did say 'great minds think alike', didn't you? B):D

:o And apparently they have really good memories too! :o

So here's the question I've been itching to ask (but forgot... oh well, so much for that good memory thing! :P). Now that we've seen the evil Harry/Hermione kiss, does that raise/lower/or not change our expectations of the Ron/Hermione kiss in the final movie? :mellow:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEHE... the kiss- R/E laughing awwwww....

As for the kiss- there is no comparison to H/Hr kiss to the R/Hr kiss- that H/Hr kiss was nothing but evil- again I feel that people keep missing that point-that was NOT H/Hr- that was RIDDLE H/HR-EVIL HERMIONE, not Ron's sweet and innocent Hermione. Anyway that kiss was meant to be evil and nasty,no love, no passion... R/Hr kiss- will be tender, while at the same time being passionate... ahem not saying anything but I THINK I have seen the still of R/Hr kiss-not the kiss itself, but the motion-have to say I enjoy seeing where the hands are placed by R/E ;) Dont know where I can find it again-but I will say this- I think we will all be VERY VERY VERY HAPPY w. our couple's kiss- that kiss will be tension, and love combined because of R/E ;) On a scale of 1-10- I am expecting a 12 ;) Also, Emma is SUPER excited to see the kiss on the big screen too hehe

Laura, vida, and jon thanks- I just viewed those scenes in that way... have to say was not unhappy at all w. anything R/Hr related except wished we could have had Ron/Hermione longer together ;) BRING ON PART 2 and our SHIP!!!!!!!! :ohyeah::excited:

hehe

i went to see the film again today (though in French) and took into account your interpretation Kristen, it was even better! haha

I have to say though, the voice actor for Hermione didn't really do the MM scene justice...and it was really strange..one moment it was the voice actor screaming and then it cut all of a sudden to Emma's screaming - bad editing - cant believe i didnt notice that last time!!

HEHE... the kiss- R/E laughing awwwww....

As for the kiss- there is no comparison to H/Hr kiss to the R/Hr kiss- that H/Hr kiss was nothing but evil- again I feel that people keep missing that point-that was NOT H/Hr- that was RIDDLE H/HR-EVIL HERMIONE, not Ron's sweet and innocent Hermione. Anyway that kiss was meant to be evil and nasty,no love, no passion... R/Hr kiss- will be tender, while at the same time being passionate... ahem not saying anything but I THINK I have seen the still of R/Hr kiss-not the kiss itself, but the motion-have to say I enjoy seeing where the hands are placed by R/E ;) Dont know where I can find it again-but I will say this- I think we will all be VERY VERY VERY HAPPY w. our couple's kiss- that kiss will be tension, and love combined because of R/E ;) On a scale of 1-10- I am expecting a 12 ;) Also, Emma is SUPER excited to see the kiss on the big screen too hehe

Laura, vida, and jon thanks- I just viewed those scenes in that way... have to say was not unhappy at all w. anything R/Hr related except wished we could have had Ron/Hermione longer together ;) BRING ON PART 2 and our SHIP!!!!!!!! :ohyeah::excited:

Wait, wait, wait, what are you talking about??? Is there a R/Hr kiss pic?? :lostit: I didn't see it!!!! Describe it, please!!! Explain every detail! :excited:

Overly critical? Perhaps. I've always been a bit of a nit-picker when it comes to these things. I still enjoyed the movie, but just the same, I won't apologize for my critisms, it's who I am for better or worse. :P

I thought the part where he ran to her at the end was great, I just don't understand why certain little things that wouldn't have taken any more time, were not included to jive with some of the more memorable aspects of the R/Hr relationship as I came to appreciate it in the books.

No no! No need to apologise. It's your opinions. (:

Wait, wait, wait, what are you talking about??? Is there a R/Hr kiss pic?? :lostit: I didn't see it!!!! Describe it, please!!! Explain every detail! :excited:

No its just a gif of R/E on set with major green screen and it looks like its taken just after the kiss coz theyre looking at each other n then start laughing lol

No no! No need to apologise. It's your opinions. (:

Thanks Jade! (= *it doesn't hurt to be reminded to look at the good things too, and there was much more good than bad about DH Part I*

This vid is EPIC. If this isn't love, I don't know what it is!!!!! :wub:

Thank you so much Luciana for sharing that with us. That might well be my new favorite R/Hr video ever. :sob: What an appropriate Cold Play song too! :wub:

Oh, and I forgot to mention. I have to admit I did tear up at two parts in the movie. First when Hermione cried after she and Harry disapparated from the forrest after Ron's departure, and I then I had a tear streak my face when Dobby died at the end. :sob: Darn it! I'm not as tough as I thought! :doh:

wow indeed that song/video is perfect for R/HR!

ive thought of some even newer ideas for some fan fics ;) some of them inpsired by true events hahah!

ITS DECEMBERRRRR!

Awesome work Laura!! :) Poor Ron LOL..

:whaa: to the video.... that video is the BEST R/Hr video I have EVER seen... great viewing #6 NEEDS to happen now after seeing all that R/Hr goodness!!!! Hmmm this weekend maybe ;)

Edited by cbmac12

I'm wondering a little bit about how much we'll be limited in the new fan videos by the comparative dearth of interviews surrounding the whole DH Part 1 movie. I'm curious as to whether or not we will see a lot more with respects to hype and publicity leading up to the final film, or if this is what we can expect heading into part II given the difficulties of organizing everyone's professional calendars now that they are sure to be involved in more separate affairs.

Regardless, that video that Luciana posted was truly amazing... it's going to be tough to top that... perhaps the only thing missing from it is a Ron/Hermione kiss! *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* :D

Awesome work Laura!! :) Poor Ron LOL..

:whaa: to the video.... that video is the BEST R/Hr video I have EVER seen... great viewing #6 NEEDS to happen now after seeing all that R/Hr goodness!!!! Hmmm this weekend maybe ;)

Lol Kristen - that actually happened to me as a kid....without magic obviously.and my mum gave my dad a black eye. and my Grandmother was waiting outside the house when my mum go back from work! lol!

LOL!!! Laura no way!!! LOL...poor dad!! The sad thing is- I can SO picture Hermione doing that to Ron!! LOL

The Lights video- this would make ANYone want to see DH and R/Hr ;) BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playlist:

Need You Now

Love Remains the Same

Just the Way You Are

oldie but good one especially for Malfoy Manor- Holding Out for a Hero

There Youll Be (from Pearl Harbor)

You Belong With Me

Some Hearts

I will think of more I am sure LOL