The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

When I first saw that, I couldnt stop watching-I didnt want to stop watching ;) My gosh I am gonna go BROKE just to go and see the KISS in theaters on the big screen- already have my theaters mapped out hehe ;) BRING ON MR. and MRS. WEASLEY!!!!!! ;) Again THEY ARE WET!!!!!!!!!!! Bless Yates... ;)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKpb0GWNTa8

You all want to sit back and be in a blissful state-watch this vid of R/Hr moments-- some is kind of fuzzy but the person did an outstanding job- HOW can anyone be a H/Hr shipper after watching this I will NEVER understand nor even after watching "Lights Will Guide You Home" vid of them together... R/HR FOREVER SINCE "you've got dirt on your nose" ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKpb0GWNTa8

You all want to sit back and be in a blissful state-watch this vid of R/Hr moments-- some is kind of fuzzy but the person did an outstanding job- HOW can anyone be a H/Hr shipper after watching this I will NEVER understand nor even after watching "Lights Will Guide You Home" vid of them together... R/HR FOREVER SINCE "you've got dirt on your nose" ;)

They are the most adorable couple I've ever seen!! :wub: Gosh... I will miss them so much!!

I know what ya mean Luciana!!! But we couldnt watch them every year-time to move on :( Blah I wont think about it until November/December when it stops showing LOL...

vida, doesnt it though really sum up their love story so BEAUTIFULLY!!!! ;) I love this video-if it was better quality, I would burn it to my CD to watch over and over again ;)

My heart just skipped a beat, when I saw Ron and Hermione at the Oscar screen!! I was like WHHHHAAAATTTT? And they picked the most beautiful scene that means so much to us shippers! I was really a bit emotional, that the Academy acknowledged Ron and Hermione´s great relationship. I was a bit upset that DH didnt win anything, but they included Harry Potter in the most beautiful way into the show by choosing Ron and Hermione <3

Wanted to watch the clip again before bed but the video has been yanked down. I found another clip - not as great because it's someone filming their TV, but you still get to see it if you missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QM4IeY6p2Y

OMG!!! It was epic!!!! :D When I saw it I said to myself "wait, what is it????". It was awesome and very well done!!! :yesyes:

Now, they can do "Ron and Hermione: The musical" Lol.

Wanted to watch the clip again before bed but the video has been yanked down. I found another clip - not as great because it's someone filming their TV, but you still get to see it if you missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QM4IeY6p2Y

This totally caught me by surprise last night!!! It was sooo funny. We had to have some HP at the Oscars. And with Ron and Hermione even better :D

The Harry Potter bit -- Ron and Hermione's "Tiny Little Ball of Light" ditty -- was the catchiest and most musically-sound of the four,

Read More: http://www.urlesque.com/2011/02/28/auto-tune-the-oscars-gregory-brothers/#ixzz1FHTLlaFh

So true!!!!!!! It was so cute!!! :wub: You say hey? Hey! You say hey? Hey! Hey!

I cant stop listening/watching.... yall we got a R/Hr acknowledgement- take that TWILIGHT couple hehe...ours got the best music/cutest moment ;) They are SO freakin hot and sexy together, our Weasley couple...btw I was laughing my bum off at TW's "shirt" song-THATS what people think is a good movie-gee I really am missing out on a good storyline-blech...

Anyway back to a REAL love story-sigh R/Hr ;) Do we think this could be the start of R/Hr promotion???? ;) I only HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):ohyeah::ohyeah:

I cant stop listening/watching.... yall we got a R/Hr acknowledgement- take that TWILIGHT couple hehe...ours got the best music/cutest moment ;) They are SO freakin hot and sexy together, our Weasley couple...btw I was laughing my bum off at TW's "shirt" song-THATS what people think is a good movie-gee I really am missing out on a good storyline-blech...

Anyway back to a REAL love story-sigh R/Hr ;)Do we think this could be the start of R/Hr promotion???? ;) I only HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):ohyeah::ohyeah:

Very interesting. I haven't thought of that but the fact that R/Hr were predominantly featured could indeed mean that we will start getting some goodies soon.

Hopefully! :)

I must say that I'm also glad that the Academy took a R/Hr scene exclusively (even though Harry was present, of course).

HP is not about a love triangle. It's just Harry and then R/Hr. There's no dispute like in Twilight. That Bella Swan is the one who is confused. Not Hermione.

So I'm ecstatic the Academy got it right. In both cases. :lol:

Sorry for my double post but just wanted to add

Happy 31st Birthday to the keeper of Hermione's heart, Mr Ronald Bilius Weasley!!!

Edited by vida

Happy Birthday, Ron!!!!! Unbelievable, we've followed you through your hardships during childhood and the teenage years and now you're 31!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

That vid played at the Oscars is amazing. What a great recognition. In what context was it presented?

Happy Birthday Ron! :D

I loved the Oscar clip, when it came on TV I was like 'right, where's my computer, I neeeeed to see the forum reaction to this!' haha

It's mental how they managed to actually create a tune out of just edited voices. And the salute to R/Hr was, of course, awesome.

Tiny Little Ball of Light was the best thing at the Oscars. Seriously I loved it so much. *ignored the Tw-thingy*

They really made it sound like Ron sang!

Oh congrats Ron!!

Edited by trixie