The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

You know I remember you posting a video of that image in the background.... i couldn't see anything. You post that image all I see is two blobs and you can blatently tell they're not kissing they're about to, there's like a 5 inch gap. :lol: Oh well, i'll be good and wait until the movie! Not long now! YAY!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!!!!! Yes it is technically looking like 2 blobs but not as bad as the one before! ;) Yes totally the aftermath of the kiss or could be right before the kiss? Didnt think about that!! I hear ya... PATIENCE-is starting to lose some though I have to say-I think I have on my planner: JULY 15th, DH2, RON/HERMIONE FINALLY! ;)

LOL!!!!!! Yes it is technically looking like 2 blobs but not as bad as the one before! ;) Yes totally the aftermath of the kiss or could be right before the kiss? Didnt think about that!! I hear ya... PATIENCE-is starting to lose some though I have to say-I think I have on my planner: JULY 15th, DH2, RON/HERMIONE FINALLY! ;)

Haha, i'm on the edge of my seat. Patience isn't my forte! xD

LOL!!!Luciana you're welcome! :) I know MAY WILL BE OUR MONTH I FEEL-so will JUNE AND JULY ;) hehe...

R/Eal Love: LOL!!!!! My friend already told me that she will be gagging me when the kiss happens ;) I will honestly be cheering my head off..."so, what if she looked over here and saw you snogging me, would you expect her to get up and leave" (Hermione-HBP) No Hermione, we will be cheering our throats raw!!!!! :ohyeah:

ya me too. one of my friends is a H/Hr shipper. After Dh part 1 we like battled for a good 45 minutes over it. it was funny because every 'moment' she came up with i just easily gave a reason why it doesn't prove H/Hr. But practically every R/Hr moment i said she couldn't prove that it is not love. You can obviousley see who won! :ohyeah: i hope i go 2 see DH part 2 with her because after im done cheering and getting kicked out i can laugh at her and rub it in her face( in the nicest way possible).

I saw DH part 1 yesterday, and my heart melted with the Ron's speach scene again!! :wub:

oh i know! it is so sweet and full of love. i might write the speech on a big poster and hang it in my room. i love how though after the speech ron and harry are talking and ron said " i meant it, every word."

Edited by R/Eal Love

I have a doubt:

In the scene when the trio came into Grimauld Place, are Ron and Hermione holding hands?. When I saw the movie yesterday, I think I saw it, but I'm not sure. Here is a screencap of that scene:

I have a doubt:

In the scene when the trio came into Grimauld Place, are Ron and Hermione holding hands?. When I saw the movie yesterday, I think I saw it, but I'm not sure. Here is a screencap of that scene:

possibly, or their hands could just be brushing up against each other.

YES that is it!!! ;) They do have that magnetic force between them Luciana ;) I was watching DH video for the bagillionth time this weekend hehe and all I can say is when Ron is holding on tight to Hermione (btw SO did not see this the first time-he is leaning his cheek on her head while she digs into his chest sigh...) after Malfoy Manor, I just melt and then lose it. He DOESNT FREAKIN LET GO OF HER!!!! It is SO beautiful...also that tender moment at the end watching Dobby's grave, the way she just leans her head on him and he strokes her hair. THIS is what is sexy about a couple-you can show a couple doing all these things, it just doesnt have to be about sleeping together or making love that is sexy.

Thanks R/Eal Love :) I wish I could take credit but it is the talent of someone else :)

HAPPY EASTER MY FELLOW R/HR R/E SHIPPERS :) Have a great day!

Happy Easter my fellow HeRos!!

I so adored how Hermione put her head on Ron's shoulder at Dobby's grave and Ron stroking her hair. That was actually the scene we should have been watching at the end of HBP at Dumbledore's funeral. I'm still miffed they cut that out. Not just Ron comforting Hermione, but the whole DD funeral. Wrong, just wrong, IMO.

Can you imagine? In 3-months time we'll have seen THE KISS. :ohyeah:

I also can't wait to see all that couply behaviour they'll supposedly show in DH2. More glances, more touches. And all of that culminates into THE KISS.

And welcome to the forums, R/Eal love.

Edited by galadriel12

GORGEOUS vid Luciana!!! ;) Thank you!!!

Also, Rose- LOL!!! Sorry-yeah I know I thought the same thing when I saw it ;)

THIS KISS will be happening in less than 3 months!!!!!!!!! ;) Also belated Happy Easter to my fellow shippers!

Girl, this is YOUR year for DH stuff isnt it ;) AWESOME!!! What time you plan on getting there! LOL Do yall camp out 2-3 days prior?! I cant imagine how crowded it will be in NY and London this year!!! Not to mention other countries-I am sure they will also be heading for other countries too, especially R/E if they are not filming or Dan even if he is not doing the play. It would be nice to have 2/3 of the trio in other countries this year. :)

well im going to London on the 6th the day before and my friend and i are camping out over night at leicester sq! so excited :D :D

i may just die of excitedness

Beautiful vid thanks Luciana!

Laura - jealousss! I want to go to the premiere, I just don't want to book anything this far in advance as I don't know what I'll be doing... and by the time I do know hotels ets will be full. dammit.

I think I'm gonna try my best to go to this one too. I don't live that far away *sigh*.