The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

It truly is- what I loved about that scene is how she is holding on tighly to him and him to her like each other's lifeline. He looks like he knows if he lets go, he will lose her forever :( I dont know how 2 people can look so freakin hot and sexy together on screen!! For me THIS couple is sexy overload-other movie screen couples dont come close to R/Hr. Oh thats right- 2010 ROMANCE OF THE YEAR ;):ohyeah:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. LoL. Katherine that was hilarious. Harry's funky dance moves. :rofl:

And you're all right. The pic with Ron holding Hermione in MM is just sigh-worthy. Is that a word? It isn't? Well, I guess I invented it then. Sigh-worthy. Ron and Hermione are sigh-worthy. :wub:

Even I who has just one poster on her wall (that of Lion King =P) would buy that as a poster. ♥

Trust. I have had Pirates of the Caribbean, and all sorts on my wall. But only ever 1 big poster at a time. So i'd gladly change it for that!

I loved this:

Interviewer: What did you say to each other when it (the kiss) was over?

Rupert: The hardest bit was when we had to pull away from the kiss and kind of look at each other. And it was kind of a moment of looking in love.

(Popcorn interview)

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah: I can't wait to see THE KISS!!!!!

I will be (insert THUD icon here) ;) hehe.... :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

All I can say is this, words like mauling, attacking, eating each other's faces, swallowing, hot are just some of the words I heard from people who saw the kiss ;)

All I can say is this, words like mauling, attacking, eating each other's faces, swallowing, hot are just some of the words I heard from people who saw the kiss ;)

:lostit: Where did you read that?????? Gosh... it is exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had to quote this, too. I love it. Ron's face. ♥ Hermione's hands. Everything.

Its so perfect! And it so pretty. I really would love to have this as a wall paper. Where did you find it?

Edited by hailie

uuummm.. whaat? :ohyeah: i love that!!

btw i find myself kinda avoiding the forum because sometimes i see a pic of DH2 and i am like: Oh noooo, didnt wanna see that ;):doh:

Edited by Rose

:lostit: Where did you read that?????? Gosh... it is exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luciana and Rose- I had to get a peek about what people's reactions were to the kiss-who saw the test screening and it was words that they used to describe the kiss-I was all like :lostit: eating each other's faces? mauling? attacking? OH YEAH bring it on BABY!!!! :ohyeah:

LOL nope-heard from people who are not even huge R/Hr shippers the decription of the kiss in their words-ATTACKING. MAULING, EATING EACH OTHERS FACES, SWALLOWING hehe SO ready!!!!!!!

From the comments of Dan, Yates, R/E, Bonnie, this will be THE END ALL BE ALL OF KISSES ;) I just get all squeeing when I hear words like eating other's faces and mauling ;)

LOL!!! I meant that it will be the kiss that kills all other kisses in HP movies and well any movie ;)

The eating each other's faces and mauling=HOT... ;) they cant get enough of each other..plus look at what they look like (remember that lil blur I posted of them LOL) after the kiss-where their hands are placed SIGH... ;)

From the comments of Dan, Yates, R/E, Bonnie, this will be THE END ALL BE ALL OF KISSES ;) I just get all squeeing when I hear words like eating other's faces and mauling ;)

What did Bonnie say? I don't remember.

Eating each other's faces ---> I understand now when Daniel said "They enjoyed a little bit too much, I think" ;)

What did Bonnie say? I don't remember.

Eating each other's faces ---> I understand now when Daniel said "They enjoyed a little bit too much, I think" ;)

Yea, I think it's really interesting that Warner's is really keeping THE KISS under wraps, yet they made sure they got the

last day hug as a teaser. :rolleyes: Hurry up July 15!!

Btw--yea, what did Bonnie and Yates have to say?? I would have loved to have been a bug (sorry Rups), on the wall to see

the filming of the KISS!! :excited:

OMG the way Ron is looking at his girl-he looks like he wants to beat up Krum so badly!!! Hermione's face-awww she looks like she is thinking why am I not dancing w. Ron, my true love? BRING ON DH 2!!!!! :ohyeah:

that video is UNREAL- their love story pawns every other love story out there in movies/books. thanks for sharing rupertemmagrint! :)