Is there romance in this latest film?''

,,Definitely. Is the long awaited kiss Ron and Hermione, which is excellent. ''

- Bonnie Wright

Thank you!!!! :)

rupertandemmagrint: that video was amazing!!!!!!!!!! I loved it!!! :wub:

Is there romance in this latest film?''

,,Definitely. Is the long awaited kiss Ron and Hermione, which is excellent. ''

- Bonnie Wright

Thanks cbmac12 for Bonnie's quote and rupert&emmagrint for the cute video--lots of memories for them to share. :rolleyes:

Got a ? Did the cast already see the movie, or is this what R/E told them? I understood that they were going to see DH2 for

the first time in July. I also heard Helen McCrory (Narcissus Malfoy), say that several endings of the battle were filmed, and

they will be just as surprised as the rest of us when they see it on screen.

Yea, I think it's really interesting that Warner's is really keeping THE KISS under wraps, yet they made sure they got the

last day hug as a teaser. :rolleyes: Hurry up July 15!!

Btw--yea, what did Bonnie and Yates have to say?? I would have loved to have been a bug (sorry Rups), on the wall to see

the filming of the KISS!! :excited:

I'm going to start calling you Rita Skeeter soulsister! :tongue0020: If you acquire that talent I expect a full 15 page report on the premeire... and btw, don't forget your margins! :o

YAY BONNIE IS A RON AND HERMIONE SHIPPER! Whoop. xD

:yesyes: OFC Jade! Bonnie's a smart girl, she sees the romance that can't be denied! :D

Edited by casualobserver

I'm going to start calling you Rita Skeeter soulsister! :tongue0020: If you acquire that talent I expect a full 15 page report on the premeire... and btw, don't forget your margins! :o

:yesyes: OFC Jade! Bonnie's a smart girl, she sees the romance that can't be denied! :D

HaaaaHaaaa Jon---very funny!! :rofl: I'm going to the midnight show July 14-15, so I'll be sure and bring my magic quill pen/tablet. ;)

Ohhh...just thought of something--I'm going to see it in IMAX and 3-D!!

And as for Bonnie, yup, they're her best friends and she sees it too!!

LOL!!! From what I heard, it was just the crew members, Yates, R/E ;) Dan was sent off they said like 30 miles away! LOL... I am betting they all saw it on playback-MUST SEE KISS NOW!!! ;)

WOW goooood question... I am a pretty big movie buff and tbh I have never heard so much interest in one kiss of a couple at all like this anticipated one. Emma's right when she said it is the biggest moment people are expecting from them. I can't imagine the pressure! "Ok you two, this will be the BIGGEST kiss scene ever in HP history, make it good, no pressure!" LOL Guess that was why Emma pounced on Rupert LOL...again from what I have heard from those lucky ones who saw a test screening, they attack each other, it is hot, and maul each other...these are the words I expect to hear about a passionate snog ;) But what I am looking forward to even more-is the look they will be giving each other-R/E's eyes speak louder than their words-case in point, the whole burial of Dobby scene-when Ron wont let go of Hermione, Hermione wont say anything, them just holding each other on the cliff watching Harry say goodbye to Dobby-R/E were just unbelievable here together-shows an amazing connection/chemistry these 2 have. BRING ON KISS!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

WOW goooood question... I am a pretty big movie buff and tbh I have never heard so much interest in one kiss of a couple at all like this anticipated one. Emma's right when she said it is the biggest moment people are expecting from them. I can't imagine the pressure! "Ok you two, this will be the BIGGEST kiss scene ever in HP history, make it good, no pressure!" LOL Guess that was why Emma pounced on Rupert LOL...again from what I have heard from those lucky ones who saw a test screening, they attack each other, it is hot, and maul each other...these are the words I expect to hear about a passionate snog ;) But what I am looking forward to even more-is the look they will be giving each other-R/E's eyes speak louder than their words-case in point, the whole burial of Dobby scene-when Ron wont let go of Hermione, Hermione wont say anything, them just holding each other on the cliff watching Harry say goodbye to Dobby-R/E were just unbelievable here together-shows an amazing connection/chemistry these 2 have. BRING ON KISS!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

Yup, better yet, I can't wait to see it in 3-D!! :yesyes: SNOGWARTS will be awesome!! They've come a long way since "Wingardium Leviosa"!! <_<

AHHH I forgot 3-D!!!!!!!!!! :lostit::excited: I will now DEFINITELY have to revived once that kiss happens!!

LOL...yes they have indeed come a long way since Wingardium Leviosa ;) AWWW they were so little then!! NOW look at them-Hogwarts' HOTTEST couple!!

Dont think you will beat my amount ;) hehe...

Ok so watching DH 1 AGAIN LOL- I cant get enough of them together... anyway I was watching them together today and I cant get over how far they have come from movie 1-they truly have the sweetest love story ever. Watching them in DH 1, the way he protects her, the way she loves him, the way he loves her, the way they cant stop bickering with each other but you know adore each other is just :ohyeah::ohyeah: They truly have the fire and passion and sexiness unlike any couple. I have shipped other couples-Jack/Kate, Sawyer/Juliet, Ross/Rachel Chandler/Monica, etc but NOTHING comes close to R/Hr (Weasley) ;) BRING ON DH 2!!!!! BTW, SOOO don't get why there are still H/Hr shippers-are they hoping the story changed? :rofl: Hate to break it to them-Ron/Hermione FOREVER BABY!!! :)

This lil vid right here sums them UP (hehe) perfectly: ya will see what I mean :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvYloe0hzqU

Edited by cbmac12

Dont think you will beat my amount ;) hehe...

Ok so watching DH 1 AGAIN LOL- I cant get enough of them together... anyway I was watching them together today and I cant get over how far they have come from movie 1-they truly have the sweetest love story ever. Watching them in DH 1, the way he protects her, the way she loves him, the way he loves her, the way they cant stop bickering with each other but you know adore each other is just :ohyeah::ohyeah: They truly have the fire and passion and sexiness unlike any couple. I have shipped other couples-Jack/Kate, Sawyer/Juliet, Ross/Rachel Chandler/Monica, etc but NOTHING comes close to R/Hr (Weasley) ;) BRING ON DH 2!!!!! BTW, SOOO don't get why there are still H/Hr shippers-are they hoping the story changed? :rofl: Hate to break it to them-Ron/Hermione FOREVER BABY!!! :)

This lil vid right here sums them UP (hehe) perfectly: ya will see what I mean :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvYloe0hzqU

LOL!! H/Hr hoping the story changed!! Very funny cbmac12!! ;) It seems the more you watch DH1, the more you notice their different mannerisms and the

way they look at each other. :rolleye:

I'd love to see them both in a romantic/comedy, unrelated to HP, but maybe written by JKR :P

:yesyes::yesyes: jon LOL!!!! I know right!!! ;)

we’d imagine it will raise cheers in multiplexes up and down the country when it eventually happens.

Read more: Film features: 100 Greatest Harry Potter Moments | TotalFilm.com

They can bottle the energy that will come from the screams in the theaters and put it to powering all the electricity over the world!!!! ;)

Btw should have been #1 moment hehe... ;)

Edited by cbmac12

Every time I watch DH on my DVD (which has been alot lately I confess LOL) I just keep trying to picture them...I also picture that blurry picture of them together-wonder if that is post or pre kiss ;) THEY ARE SO HOT TOGETHER!!!!!! SO grateful that R/E chemistry is the best!!!! :)

100 greatest Harry Potter moments.

18: THE KISS :yesyes:

http://www.totalfilm...s#ixzz1MBTDnTJA

I'm gonna check this. But how can they include moments they haven't seen yet? From what we heard from the lucky people who got to see the test-screening, the kiss - oops, sorry, THE KISS ;) - will be really epic. Sounds to me more like a top 3 moment (well, for me personally likely No. 1 of course)

In two months time, I will have seen the movie and THE KISS. :ohyeah: