The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course this is a MANIP-but loooooooook what we will be getting-loook at how goooood they look together :)

Source/credit: mionewazlib.tumblr.com

Edited by cbmac12

Of course this is a MANIP-but loooooooook what we will be getting-loook at how goooood they look together :)

Source/credit: mionewazlib.tumblr.com

Leave it to me to be the negative nelly of the ship! :lol:

While the manipulation is really well done and I can appreciate the artistic value of accomplishing that, this is a mere appetizer. Some people get excited about the caviar or escargo or stuffed mushroooms, but me, I'm a main course, meat and potatos kind of guy, so bring on the beef! This is gonna be the filet mignon of movie kisses and I'm stepping up to the table with a healthy appetite for some R/Hr Love! <3 :wub: Okay... leave it to me to come up with the annoyingly over the top analogy too! :blush:

Ummm... thanks for the pic though Kristen! :D:drool: *dabs mouth with napkin* There's gonna be so much drooling come the main course I may have to tie a bib in the movie theatre. :doh: (okay, that was just weird)

Great, Jon. Now you've made me really hungry. :lol:

When I first saw the fanart, I was scared it was really THE KISS. But then I realized it was a manip. A good one at that. Of course the real one will be even better. Maybe not so much the main course, but the cherry on top of the cake. Or the icing, Or the mousse au chocolat after a five-course dinner. ;)

Omg Jon, this post of yours was EPIC ;) I am drooling just thinking of the KISS...speaking of... in my EW magazine-Harry Potter A-Z what do yall think got K? ;) HEEHEEHEE.... THE KISS (this what it is called-the pic is of Ron holding onto Hermione at SC on the beach from Part 1) ;)... "The sparky friendship between Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson) finally ignite into love in PART 2 when the two bickering teens find the guts to embrace their feelings for each other-and then embrace each other". :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

This vid is not only really well done, but it only affirms WHY R/Hr have the sweetest love story ever!!!! :) Kind of sad when you first watch it, but of course happy ending ;)

There are scans of the magazine.. do ya want them Luciana?

I ordered it today, but I will have it in a month!!!!!!!!!! So yeah, I'd like to see those scans. Thanks!! By the way, that vid was very sweet! I watched SS today... Gosh! I can't believe is almost ending!!!!!!!!!! :sob:

http://rupelover.tumblr.com/post/5945144613

http://rupelover.tumblr.com/post/5945162489

http://rupelover.tumblr.com/post/5945171892

http://rupelover.tumblr.com/post/5945180140

glad ya enjoyed the vid! I am like Emma..still in denial..."Maybe Harry Potter will never end" (newest interview)

Yea, and yet several hints to the continuing saga-- <_<

1. J-JKR-when she was on Oprah--she said she's open to the idea of writing more. Please Jo? Pretty Please??

2. Z-ZERO-Exactly the amount of books left. Because that's all Jo wrote. (For now?)

3. Rupert saying he wouldn't mind playing a "middle-aged Ron", "We'll see"!!

4. Emma's comment, "Maybe HP will never end"--she's had that feeling.

5. Matthew Lewis (Neville) said in Empire he doesn't know what he'll look like middle-aged---YET!! (He said he

wasn't on the last scene @ Platform 9 3/4.

If more books/movies are filmed, I think Dan will make occasional appearances,

oh say dancing around in a picture frame??!!! LOL!!!

I still think she's going to announce more books coming after they show DH2 @ the London Premiere. BTW

what's the date of the premiere in London?

Thanks for posting the videos!

I particularly love the originality of the one Luciana posted. Just incredible.

Soulsister, if you are right about more books, I might just die of happiness.

However, I'm not so sure. It has 'only' been four years since THE END after all. Okay, in some ways that may feel like a lifetime, but I don't know if JK will have had enough of a break to want to go back into that again, let alone the amount of criticism she'd no doubt get from some people if she were to write another book so soon after she'd finished 'forever'. Personally I'd envisaged anything else JKR writes about HP coming out quite far down the line. I wasn't even expecting the encyclopedia for like 10 years or so. Having said that, JK does seem to be considering future books a lot more than she was at the release of DH so who knows, maybe we will get something new sooner. I agree that the premiere would be the perfect time for an announcement if there are any plans ahead, but at the same time I think JKR will just want that night to be about the movie series and all the cast/crew/fans saying goodbye to that aspect of the HP world. I don't know.

And I thiiiink the premiere's around July 7th, but it's very possible that I'm getting that mixed up with something else :P

OMG Luciana!!! That vid from Ron's POV- I just sat here w. my jaw opened and chills running through me. That was just unreal.

As for more from JKR-WHO KNOWS? :) We know R/E are def up for doing it, Dan who knows-like I said before R/E seems to be more sentimental and missing it than Dan is (dont fault him, that is ok because he is doing other things) but so are R/E doing other things, they still say how much it means to them and are missing it.

July 7th is I believe yall's premiere for London! :) Yall soooooooo soooooooon...... ;)

July 7th is I believe yall's premiere for London! :) Yall soooooooo soooooooon...... ;)

hell yeah...and im gonna be there!