The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to the LOVE I see in this pic, I can't help but think about the first time they met when Ron had dirt on his nose and how far they've come since. In this moment, they both have dirt on their faces, and unlike their first encounter, they're totally in love and just want to be together and are prepared to die in each others arms.

So true!! At first they didn't want to touch each other, and now, they can't live separated!! They are so in love!!! :wub:

In addition to the LOVE I see in this pic, I can't help but think about the first time they met when Ron had dirt on his nose and how far they've come since. In this moment, they both have dirt on their faces, and unlike their first encounter, they're totally in love and just want to be together and are prepared to die in each others arms.

awwwww! So true! :wub:

H/Hr would be more suited if we are in a warped universe ;) hehe...I have always wanted to say this....RON/HERMIONE have ALWAYS meant to be with each other-from "youve got dirt on your nose" to that ridiculously sweet, hot, tender, loving hold in the rubble. Ron has ALWAYS been Hermione's hero since SS/PS-Emma said so herself that Harry maybe the hero but he is not the one for Hermione ;) RON/HERMIONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else feel like they will miss other moments in the movie because they will be too busy/preoccupied with staring at R/Hr ;) I KNOW I WILL :excited::ohyeah:

H/Hr would be more suited if we are in a warped universe ;) hehe...I have always wanted to say this....RON/HERMIONE have ALWAYS meant to be with each other-from "youve got dirt on your nose" to that ridiculously sweet, hot, tender, loving hold in the rubble. Ron has ALWAYS been Hermione's hero since SS/PS-Emma said so herself that Harry maybe the hero but he is not the one for Hermione ;) RON/HERMIONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else feel like they will miss other moments in the movie because they will be too busy/preoccupied with staring at R/Hr ;) I KNOW I WILL :excited::ohyeah:

Totally agree!! Ron and Hermione born to be together!! :yesyes:

I was reading yesterday that someone said if Ron and Hermione were real they would divorce around forty. Lol that made me laugh so hard!!! :rofl: They will always love each other until dead, simple because they don't know how to live without the other. That is PURE LOVE.

The thing w. R/Hr is their PASSION...they love to get each other's ire up but do so in a fun manner-R/Hr are not quiet-they love each other w/ all the fire, passion, and love that 2 people can love each other. RON/HERMIONE til death do them part.

I saw a clip of a new TV spot and remember seeing Dan with his shirt off, then I came across this tumblr:

http://fuckyeahronhermione.tumblr.com/post/6741572459/ron-is-going-to-take-his-shirt-off#notes

Oh, please, yes, have Ronpert take his shirt off too! And just look at how Emmione looks at him waiting for him to do it ;)

Oh yea, you can definitely tell she wants him to!

I love how it looks like Hermione forgets Harry is even there LOL...she sees Ron reach for his shirt and is like :excited::drool: Dont worry Hermione, you get that for the rest of your life ;) Btw saw this in my EW magazine-the writer had to make amends for something he said in the last magazine-he said Lovegood narrated the Deathly Hallows and of course it was our Hermione...anyway the writer says a fan pointed it out and the writer says sincere apologies to Mrs. Hermione Granger-Weasley. I was like AWWWWW Hermione WEASLEY!!!!! ;) SOO SOON!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I saw a clip of a new TV spot and remember seeing Dan with his shirt off, then I came across this tumblr:

http://fuckyeahronhermione.tumblr.com/post/6741572459/ron-is-going-to-take-his-shirt-off#notes

Oh, please, yes, have Ronpert take his shirt off too! And just look at how Emmione looks at him waiting for him to do it ;)

Yeah, I saw the pic and I was like "yesssssss :drool: "

Emma's look is priceless...it is almost like she is sayin...DO IT NOW PLEASE...I think she forgot Dan was there hehe...I have to admit all I see in this pic is Hermione/Emma drooling and her eyes bugged out on Ron/Rupert :excited: I have a feeling that will be my way of watching the whole movie: looking/catching/staring/being all: :ohyeah::excited: for the R/Hr moments WOHOO!!!

I loved the little moment in the last tv trailer when Ron and her Hermione were soaking wet in the Chamber of Secrets and Ron says something like... "that didn't sound good". I have a feeling this is right after the kiss. :lostit:

I can't believe all the :drool: going on from the ladies here! Get a grip women! lol :rolleye::P

I also can't believe that the movie is nearly upon us now. I think I've been in denial not wanting it all to end. :doh:

Oh Stephani a big welcome to the site btw! We've almost reached the final destination for Ron and Hermione, but there is always more room aboard their glorius ship, so put those thoughts of H/Hr from your mind! YAY! :ohyeah:

I loved the little moment in the last tv trailer when Ron and her Hermione were soaking wet in the Chamber of Secrets and Ron says something like... "that didn't sound good". I have a feeling this is right after the kiss. :lostit:

I can't believe all the :drool: going on from the ladies here! Get a grip women! lol :rolleye::P

I also can't believe that the movie is nearly upon us now. I think I've been in denial not wanting it all to end. :doh:

Oh Stephani a big welcome to the site btw! We've almost reached the final destination for Ron and Hermione, but there is always more room aboard their glorius ship, so put those thoughts of H/Hr from your mind! YAY! :ohyeah:

I think when Ron says "that doesn't sound good" is during they are in Gringots.

Oh! Are you jealous Jon? :P I'm sorry but we can't resist Ronpert's hotness!!

Yeah jon if you cant handle our Ronpert screaming LEAVE ;) Kidding...Emma has the right idea though-look away from pale boy and focus those eyes and the drooling on the hot sexy ginger in front of her ;) R/HR GOODIES ARE SOOOOOOO CLOSE NOW!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

SUUUURE youre not ;)

Anyone else like freakin out over all the AWESOME SHOTS/MOMENTS of R/HR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are holding hands in like EVERY clip!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) THEY ARE STUCK LIKE GLUE....FINALLY our movie R/Hr shippers ;)

Take a look at this: :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah: : There's so much in this film that delivers catharsis that I almost exploded with joy. There's been so much tension between Ron and Hermoine and finally we get to see them express their love for each other and it is beautiful and inspiring, like flowers blooming in the spring or fish spawning or like when you open a jar of peanuts for the first time and that peanut smell just wafts into your nostrils.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Movie-Review-Harry-Potter-and-the-Deathly-Hallows-Part-2

Take a look at this: :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah: : There's so much in this film that delivers catharsis that I almost exploded with joy. There's been so much tension between Ron and Hermoine and finally we get to see them express their love for each other and it is beautiful and inspiring, like flowers blooming in the spring or fish spawning or like when you open a jar of peanuts for the first time and that peanut smell just wafts into your nostrils.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Movie-Review-Harry-Potter-and-the-Deathly-Hallows-Part-2

Awwww! So cute!!! Beautiful and inspiring!! :wub:

*High fives Kristen back* I know, I just cannot stop staring at that image. I would like to thank your sig for enabling to stare at it, close-up, every thread page :P:D

'fish spawning' and 'jar of peanuts' etc just made me LOL. Not that it isn't a lovely comparison and very true in terms of the beauty of R/Hr's relationship, but I just can't help but picture Ron's face when he's throwing up slugs. :P (okay, where is the sick emoticon when you need it?)

Which spot is that from? I'm a bit out of the loop lately, because real life doesn't allow me as much online time as I'd like to. And with Criminal Minds, I have another obsession, so it's not easy to keep up with everything that's happening.

Oh, Jon. But you know we love you too. No need for jealousy . ;)

Three weeks!! It's only three weeks. And I got my OotP and HBP Ulitmate Edition DVDs today. So that is what I will be doing on the weekend. Watch the DVDs. :D

Welcome to the forum, Stephani.

ETA: Forgot to ask. What do you guys think of this Pottermore thing. Sounds fascinating, but the site just won't let me submit my email-address. It's the overwhelming demand. Oh, well, I guess I'll try later.

Edited by galadriel12