The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

Oh shh you, like you're not going to be sobbing into your Gryffindor scarf when the film comes out!

:sob: Katherine, I just have a bit of dust in my eye. It's these North West New England Summers in the States... the air is just full of particles. :doh: You just can't appreciate that living in sunny ole England! :rolleye: (<--- this is slowly becoming my favorite smiley. )

Take a look at this: There's so much in this film that delivers catharsis that I almost exploded with joy. There's been so much tension between Ron and Hermoine and finally we get to see them express their love for each other and it is beautiful and inspiring, like flowers blooming in the spring or fish spawning or like when you open a jar of peanuts for the first time and that peanut smell just wafts into your nostrils.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Movie-Review-Harry-Potter-and-the-Deathly-Hallows-Part-2

Kristin, somehow I think we're smelling different things when we're near the cauldron of Amortentia. :lol: The sentiment is understood though. :yesyes:

Which spot is that from? I'm a bit out of the loop lately, because real life doesn't allow me as much online time as I'd like to. And with Criminal Minds, I have another obsession, so it's not easy to keep up with everything that's happening.

Oh, Jon. But you know we love you too. No need for jealousy . ;)

ETA: Forgot to ask. What do you guys think of this Pottermore thing. Sounds fascinating, but the site just won't let me submit my email-address. It's the overwhelming demand. Oh, well, I guess I'll try later.

Would we have the same television previews in the States as you do in Germany Sabine? I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure where to describe it placement wise, as I've only seen this newest preview twice and I don't have it recorded. >.< I was just jumping to conclusions about R/Hr being in the Chamber of Secrets in the scene I saw, as both were wet.

As to your second comment, well it wouldn't hurt any of you to say it a little more often! :puh: *sniff, sniff* *rubs eye* but thanks! :D

As to the Pottermore thing. I know nothing about it yet, although I've heard the name (probably read it here) so I'll definitely have to look into it and get back to you. :P Yeah.... sorry that was no help whatsoever Sabine! >.<

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...I adore the R/Hr love ;) YALL SOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)THE KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ;)

Also, lost my train of thought-thats what R/Hr does to my brain! LOL... I will remember later....LOL

DW-I know I go into drool mode whenever I see my siggy :)

Do ya mean in theaters Luciana? If so, I am SO jealous!!! When the HPs first came out, the first one I saw in theaters was PoA-SS/PS and CoS I saw on cable so to see the first 2 in theaters would be awesome...to see "you have dirt on your nose" and "you're a lil bit scary, brilliant, but scary" on the big screen ;)

NOOO getting the HP experience then courtney ;) THE BIG SCREEN ;) Doesnt matter as I will be seeing DH 2 double my amount last time ;) Ask the people on here how many times that will be-you will flip LOL-hey I PLAN ON SEEING R/HR MOMENTS AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE!!!! ;)

Do ya mean in theaters Luciana? If so, I am SO jealous!!! When the HPs first came out, the first one I saw in theaters was PoA-SS/PS and CoS I saw on cable so to see the first 2 in theaters would be awesome...to see "you have dirt on your nose" and "you're a lil bit scary, brilliant, but scary" on the big screen ;)

Yes, in theaters! "You have dirt on your nose, did you know that?" Awww! that scene was awesome!! Everyone was laughing! :D I'm going to see CoS today!!

yeah I hear ya, movies are not cheap these days! That's why I have a "movie fund" set aside LOL...

lol yea but at the theater where their doing the movie marathon thing, you can't individual tickets for the movies, you have to purchase the whole deal (all the movies, plus the midnight release of DH2) and they want like $45 for it :/, so that's why i said i'd rather watch the movies at home :P

Yes, in theaters! "You have dirt on your nose, did you know that?" Awww! that scene was awesome!! Everyone was laughing! :D I'm going to see CoS today!!

OMG I love the fact that people are still laughing at that-I do too still ;) Enjoy your theater going experience (is jealous!!! :))....

Actually courtney, that doesnt sound like such a bad deal-for all 7 plus DH2?

Watching HBP right now- "you daft dimbo"..."Her-mi-one" ;) sigh...

kinda is when you don't have the money :P

besides, I would love to go to the midnight screening of DH2, but can't cause my mom wants to see the movie with me, oh well

only 20 more days!!! i'm excited to see all the R/Hr moments!!!

HOW DO YOU KEEP BEATING ME TO THIS LUCIANA!!! ;) I was gonna post a pic-ya got the gif ;) HEAVEN btw ;) LOOK AT THE LOVE AND CONCERN ON HER FACE!!! Emma's expressions kill me-she is SO good. Same w. Rupert!!!

HOW DO YOU KEEP BEATING ME TO THIS LUCIANA!!! ;) I was gonna post a pic-ya got the gif ;) HEAVEN btw ;) LOOK AT THE LOVE AND CONCERN ON HER FACE!!! Emma's expressions kill me-she is SO good. Same w. Rupert!!!

We have telepathy!!!! Lol :P

Would we have the same television previews in the States as you do in Germany Sabine? I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure where to describe it placement wise, as I've only seen this newest preview twice and I don't have it recorded. >.< I was just jumping to conclusions about R/Hr being in the Chamber of Secrets in the scene I saw, as both were wet.

I have no idea about the tv spots, Jon. Believe it or not, I haven't been able to catch one single spot or trailer on tv yet. My brother told he'd seen one though. Idk. But I was thinking more along the lines if you know where to find it on Youtube or some other site. :D

As for Ron and Hermione in the Chamber of Secrets, did that look like in this photo ?

My link

And have you seen this? OMG, just look at George *bawls*

My link

As to your second comment, well it wouldn't hurt any of you to say it a little more often! :puh: *sniff, sniff* *rubs eye* but thanks! :D

You're welcome. :)

As to the Pottermore thing. I know nothing about it yet, although I've heard the name (probably read it here) so I'll definitely have to look into it and get back to you. :P Yeah.... sorry that was no help whatsoever Sabine! >.<

I finally managed to submit my email address yesterday. Pottermore is an interactive HP website designed in close cooperation with JKR herself. Users will go through book after book, gain excessive additional information on places, artefacts, magical creatures and items, characters et al. A lot of the background information JKR had but never actually incorporated in the books. You can go to these places virtually, buy wands, attend Hogwarts and such. It will have a forum, chat room and I think it will also have challenges, games and competitions. One thing we will learn for example is about a tragic love story Minerva McGonagall had when she was young. (Please God, Merlin and JKR, don't let it be Tom Riddle *shudder* )

I finally managed to submit my email address yesterday. Pottermore is an interactive HP website designed in close cooperation with JKR herself. Users will go through book after book, gain excessive additional information on places, artefacts, magical creatures and items, characters et al. A lot of the background information JKR had but never actually incorporated in the books. You can go to these places virtually, buy wands, attend Hogwarts and such. It will have a forum, chat room and I think it will also have challenges, games and competitions. One thing we will learn for example is about a tragic love story Minerva McGonagall had when she was young. (Please God, Merlin and JKR, don't let it be Tom Riddle *shudder* )

I don't think it's Tom. From what I read, she was in love with a Muggle. I submitted my email too. I would love to read about missing R/Hr moments...like what were they up to before Harry came to Grimmauld Place, when they were on Prefect patrols together, etc.

I don't think it's Tom. From what I read, she was in love with a Muggle. I submitted my email too. I would love to read about missing R/Hr moments...like what were they up to before Harry came to Grimmauld Place, when they were on Prefect patrols together, etc.

I would give ANYTHING to see missing R/Hr moments!!!! ;)

As for McGonagall- :( Def want to see who the muggle could have possibly been! Uncle Vernon? ;) LOL I know booo cbmac12! :P

I was thinking of Tom Riddle, because they went to Hogwarts at about the same time. Although I think Minerva is a few years older than him. But Young Tom was supposed to be good-looking and charming, so it could've been possible. On the other hand, Minerva is a true Gryffindor, and considering the age-old rivalry between Gryffindor and Slytherin, I have a hard time imagining Minerva to fall for a Slytherin.

I've never heard about it being a muggle, but it def. sounds interesting. Maybe he couldn't handle the fact that she was a witch and had powers he hadn't. :( Poor Minverva.

Oh, and I almost don't dare to hope for addtional Ron and Hermione stuff. Of course I would love love love to learn what the two were up to when Harry wasn't around. During summers when Hermione arrived at the Burrow before Harry did, during their prefect rounds at Hogwarts, when they were in Hogsmeade in third year when Harry wasn't allowed to go. What I am most dying to learn is facts from directly after the war. When did they get engaged? When did they marry? Who proposed? Where did they get married? Was Hermione's muggle family involved? Where do they live? When exactly were their children born? Questions over questions. And can you imagine in 17 days we'll be watching THE KISS?

I was thinking of Tom Riddle, because they went to Hogwarts at about the same time. Although I think Minerva is a few years older than him. But Young Tom was supposed to be good-looking and charming, so it could've been possible. On the other hand, Minerva is a true Gryffindor, and considering the age-old rivalry between Gryffindor and Slytherin, I have a hard time imagining Minerva to fall for a Slytherin.

I've never heard about it being a muggle, but it def. sounds interesting. Maybe he couldn't handle the fact that she was a witch and had powers he hadn't. :( Poor Minverva.

Oh, and I almost don't dare to hope for addtional Ron and Hermione stuff. Of course I would love love love to learn what the two were up to when Harry wasn't around. During summers when Hermione arrived at the Burrow before Harry did, during their prefect rounds at Hogwarts, when they were in Hogsmeade in third year when Harry wasn't allowed to go. What I am most dying to learn is facts from directly after the war. When did they get engaged? When did they marry? Who proposed? Where did they get married? Was Hermione's muggle family involved? Where do they live? When exactly were their children born? Questions over questions. And can you imagine in 17 days we'll be watching THE KISS?

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!! :ohyeah: I'm very anxious!!!!!

I would SO be dying to hear all those questions answered about R/Hr!!!!!!!!! ;)

As for the kiss-I was watching HBP, and when Hermione says "so what if she looked over here and snogging me, would you expect her to get up and leave"? MY ANSWER each time she says that: NOOOOO WE WILL ALL BE SCREAMING ACROSS THE WORLD IN OUR THEATERS!!!!!!!! ;)

I want to see the almost kiss pic!!!!!!!!!!!! When will they realese it?? :unsure: I mean, come on!! It's time!! And what about the photoshoot Rupert and Emma did last year?? It was just a rumor? We need more Ron and Hermione!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the last film!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see the almost kiss pic!!!!!!!!!!!! When will they realese it?? :unsure: I mean, come on!! It's time!! And what about the photoshoot Rupert and Emma did last year?? It was just a rumor? We need more Ron and Hermione!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the last film!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree, i would love to see a pic of the almost kiss