The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

I believe we will be getting some nice goodies soon Luciana ;) Like ya said the time is coming!!!! ;) The promotions start this week so let the games commence ;)

mmmmm-no pic of kiss yet.... LOL-WAIT GIRLS, WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! ;)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe we will be getting some nice goodies soon Luciana ;) Like ya said the time is coming!!!! ;) The promotions start this week so let the games commence ;)

mmmmm-no pic of kiss yet.... LOL-WAIT GIRLS, WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! ;)

I know!! But I'm very anxious!!!!!!!!!! By the way, I'm going to see OotP today!!

guysss!!! the world premiere is NEXT WEEK!!!! is anyone else going? soo excited... i got my sleeping bag ready LOL to camp on the floor at trafalgar square

guysss!!! the world premiere is NEXT WEEK!!!! is anyone else going? soo excited... i got my sleeping bag ready LOL to camp on the floor at trafalgar square

JUST DONT GET TRAMPLED ON LAURA!!! HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) LOTS of pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I saw DH part 1 at the theatre again!!!! I'm so happy!! :ohyeah: I went with my sister. She isn't a Harry Potter fan, but she loved the movie!!

Only two weeks, I can't believe it!!!

Even after my 8 viewings last summer of DH1, Luciana I am SO jealous!!!!!! grrr.... in the meantime here is a preview of the KISS ;) hehe.....

Awww! That gif is adorable!! Rupert liked the kiss, definitely! ;)

lmao that gif is quality :)

man i never thought of that kristen....i hope i dont get trampled :(

im goin to visit platform 9 and 3/4 next wednesday :)

I mean look at how happy he is re-enacting their moment Luciana!! ;)

Yeah Laura, please be careful...I am totally assuming that this will be the most over crowded premiere ever-people will probably even try to sneak in to see everything. HAVE A BLAST!!!

Platform 9 3/4 how cool!! :)

It's NOT THE KISS, Kristen. It's not. I made sure to read the comments on Leaky if they had shown the kiss, but when people wrote it's not in the clip (which would indeed have been the stupidest thing to do really), I watched it. It looks great. Very creepy atmosphere. The CoS looks even better than in CoS. I mean the second movie, LOL. And our favourite couple is just amazing throughout. Oh dear and to imagine that must be minutes, seconds before it finally happens. 12 days. I already preordered my tickets. :D

HUGS!!!!!! :) No I meant I dont want to watch even the clip because I want to see R/Hr all in their fine hotness together on the big screen-regardless if there is a kiss in the clip...I dont want to be spoiled but thanks for the heads up!!! YA ROCK!!!! :)

sorry for the double post... I sold out like ya did TT ;) I WATCHED...ugh I watched and am SOOOOO glad I watched-all I can say is this: R/E CHEMISTRY BLOODY HELL HOTTER THAN USUAL-is that possible?????

Edited by cbmac12

sorry for the double post... I sold out like ya did TT ;) I WATCHED...ugh I watched and am SOOOOO glad I watched-all I can say is this: R/E CHEMISTRY BLOODY HELL HOTTER THAN USUAL-is that possible?????

hahaha yes i do think it's possible!! :ohyeah:

Ha ha the two of ye are unreal! sell outs doesnt cover it!!! ha ha ye are addicted! LOL i watched it no hesitation and i loved it! Ron and Hermione chemistry is the best! i love how he set everything up for her got the fang and stayed near her because he knew what was coming! so sweet

OMG THAT WAS BRILLIANT! I love those two! :D

Hermione looked mega tired but could easily be mistaken for bored. Haha. Was epic. I won't spoil for anyone though what happened. :D

Hermione looks freakin exhuasted and petrified-Emma MAJOR PROPS!!!!!!!!!! ;)

BUT it is the R/E chemistry in that lil moment-a few seconds but the well you will see what I am talking about hehe ;)

Lolly, we are good crazy eh? ;) LOL CRAZY FOR RON/HERMIONE WEASLEY!!!!!!!