The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too late ;) LOL....it's all good-the spoilers are gonna be out now since it is out next week ;) R/HR LOVE YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ;)

lol me and lolly thought those first few seconds were really funny :P

Thats what I also love too-it's like "bye Harry, taking my girl out of here!! Ya wanna come too then fine!!"....but I LOVE how the only person he was thinking of at that moment was the love of his life ;) R/HR LOVE BABY!!!!! Thats what OUR film will be shippers!!!!!! ;)

Phew, thanks Luciana for reassuring me that it's not THE KISS. it looked really authentic. I didn't look to closely in case it was the real one so I didn't recognize that it was Rupert from CB.

One week. :D In one week's time I'll be sitting comfily in the cinema and watch DH 2.

Tomorrow will be the world premiere in London. I'll be heading home from work early to catch the live stream. I'm afraid I will still be too late for our three leads though. They likely will already be there.

Will anyone of you be watching?

Phew, thanks Luciana for reassuring me that it's not THE KISS. it looked really authentic. I didn't look to closely in case it was the real one so I didn't recognize that it was Rupert from CB.

One week. :D In one week's time I'll be sitting comfily in the cinema and watch DH 2.

Tomorrow will be the world premiere in London. I'll be heading home from work early to catch the live stream. I'm afraid I will still be too late for our three leads though. They likely will already be there.

Will anyone of you be watching?

Sadly, I will be working, but I will be thinking about it all day!!!

ITA Hermione-I cried during Emma's and bawled during Rupert's....dont get me started on JKR's speech...

Anyway onto the KISSSSS....reviews!!!!!! ;)

...unlike Ron and Hermione’s whose has flourished and grown naturally…. theirs… the kiss… guys… seriously… whoops and hollers; it was bang on lovely, sweet, passionate, giggly…. Lovely.

http://imstillwandering.blogspot.com/201....ows-part-2.html

The film also features a running love story with the long-awaited kiss between Hermione and Ron.

And the moment lives up to expectations, sizzling with believable chemistry and, thankfully, plenty of good humour.

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/v....-Hallows-Part-2

This is war – people die, sacrifices are made. But the gloom is permeated by a handful of very heartfelt, very human standouts, be it Ron and Hermione’s first kiss in the Chamber] of Secrets or Harry’s fateful forest walk surrounded by his dearest departed.

http://www.totalfilm.com/reviews/cinema/....name=0&ns_fee=0

Highlights? Too many to mention but among the best are Neville’s switch from weed to warrior, Maggie Smith’s McGonagall gleefully conjuring up a stone army, the soggy kiss that seals the romance between Ron and Hermione (hurrah!),.....

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/2574....-Hallows-Part-2

Hey folks. I just got home last night at 1 after the premiere.

wow. just wow. firstly the weather couldnt make up its mind! lol one minute sunny one minute raining, then just rained so heavily up until 4 when the actors started showing up, at which point i got severely sun burnt!

my friend and I got to trafalgar to get our wristbands at 10am and we got point in line, though they didnt really know where the end of the line was, quite disorganised.... then 4 hours later, and an argument with a security guy, we had wristbands!!!

we then went for some site seeing round london as we knew werent gonna get barrier spots so we went off, and came back at 9pm and met up with a girl who we were queueing with earlier. we set up camp at the left fountain of trafalgar, we werent near the barrier at all but we had a perfect view of the stage so we would see everyone! the guy we set camp up with was soo lovely.

i'll tell you more later

Thank you very much for posting the kiss reviews! They were a great read. I hope the kiss lives up to my expectations!

^Sounds like you had great fun! I watched it live and it looked like a great deal of fun! It looked disorganised so it wouldn't surprise me.

To think we will get the REAL thing next week!!!!! I am going to midnite-anyone else? :) Opening night of course midnite show!!!!! ;)

Thanks Hermione-I thought those reviews were freakin awesome...here's another one...

Voldemort himself has to be killed and there must, surely, be a giant battle involving every surviving character of the franchise. Lesser villains must get their comeuppance, heroes must fall, and Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson) must get a room already.

http://www.empireonline.com/reviews/reviewcomplete.asp?FID=137029

As well as the impressive special effects, there were also plenty of touching moments, including 'that kiss', deeper detail on Harry's parents' deaths and his meeting with Dumbledore at 'Kings Cross Station'.

http://www.bromsgrovestandard.co.uk/entertainment-review-46746.html

Laura, cant wait to hear more from your trip!!!! Sorry that it seemed like a pain to get to initially but sounds OH SO WORTH IT... ;)

it was definitely badly disorganised, and the security guys stole a bunch of wristbands and tried selling them on the 7th...just shocking!

So camping out was so much fun!!!! I was camping with my friend frm Florida and a French girl who i met in the queue and a guy who was on his own. Together we were so epic :D unfortunately it started to rain terrentially for 5 hours on the day of the premiere, it sucked a lot coz we were so freezing, but the press kept us entertained and eventually they played some soundtrack music :)

when it started at 4pm they played the 3 trailers for hp dh2 about 6 times....we counted how many times voldemort screamed NYAHHHHH, it was quite entertaining!

Rupert was the first to arrive, then Matt, and he cried, bless.. then it was tom felton and Micheal Gambon (im talking about the guys who went to the main stage, others were intervieewed further back in the square, eva lynch, robbie coltrane, ralph fiennes, etc.

the highlights for me was seeing EMMA ON STAGE and of course DAN AND JO, they hugged <3 twice. and of course Rupert, he was very talkative whcih i was shocked by hehe. I think it was badly organised though coz if you see from the aerial shots of the square that it was barely filled..

heres some pics

it was definitely badly disorganised, and the security guys stole a bunch of wristbands and tried selling them on the 7th...just shocking!

So camping out was so much fun!!!! I was camping with my friend frm Florida and a French girl who i met in the queue and a guy who was on his own. Together we were so epic :D unfortunately it started to rain terrentially for 5 hours on the day of the premiere, it sucked a lot coz we were so freezing, but the press kept us entertained and eventually they played some soundtrack music :)

when it started at 4pm they played the 3 trailers for hp dh2 about 6 times....we counted how many times voldemort screamed NYAHHHHH, it was quite entertaining!

Rupert was the first to arrive, then Matt, and he cried, bless.. then it was tom felton and Micheal Gambon (im talking about the guys who went to the main stage, others were intervieewed further back in the square, eva lynch, robbie coltrane, ralph fiennes, etc.

the highlights for me was seeing EMMA ON STAGE and of course DAN AND JO, they hugged <3 twice. and of course Rupert, he was very talkative whcih i was shocked by hehe. I think it was badly organised though coz if you see from the aerial shots of the square that it was barely filled..

heres some pics

Oh Girl this Looks Awesome Hunny Looks like Had just Such an Epic time.. I would of loved to be there :)!! it looks like your having a wonderful fabulous time thanks for sharing this with us:)