The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joanne, those are really fantastic. Maybe when I have an idea for a great new siggy (at the moment I'm happy with the kiss ;-) ) I will order something from you, if you like to and have the time. :D

Sure! post any images that you like and order me to make sth in any way that you want!!! I'll make them! :excited: :3m_sie: :ohyeah:

The way the person made that gif slow motion just made it all the more passionate and droolable!!

I love that wallpaper too!

Been a few weeks since I last posted here. It kinda went dead when I stopped. I guess I helped it go dead then huh. D: It seems so active now though.

I love the gif from Harry Potter 3. It's my favourite movie and book of all 7/8. It's so cute too!

I also wish that Harry Potter was real for the pure fact I have never been so obsessed with a ship than I am this ship.

I found this amazing gif!!!!! :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Oh man, this is fantastic. I wish they could've done it that way in the movie. THE KISS went by so fast, it was almost a blink and you miss it moment. Honestly, hadn't I known when it was coming, I would have missed it while watching.

On the other hand, it kind of was that way in the book for me too. 500 pages I had waited and waited and expected them to kiss almost every page I turned (i.e. when Ron came back). At this moment during the battle though, I wasn't thinking about anymore. Not at all. There was so much else going on and then all of a sudden .... BAMM. I read it and was like "wait a minute. What was that? That was the kiss, right? Read again!" LOL Then my face broke into the biggest smile I think I ever had. At least while reading. ;)

Joanne, I love love love love that Ronald Bilius Weasley wallpaper. :king:

Oh man, this is fantastic. I wish they could've done it that way in the movie. THE KISS went by so fast, it was almost a blink and you miss it moment. Honestly, hadn't I known when it was coming, I would have missed it while watching.

On the other hand, it kind of was that way in the book for me too. 500 pages I had waited and waited and expected them to kiss almost every page I turned (i.e. when Ron came back). At this moment during the battle though, I wasn't thinking about anymore. Not at all. There was so much else going on and then all of a sudden .... BAMM. I read it and was like "wait a minute. What was that? That was the kiss, right? Read again!" LOL Then my face broke into the biggest smile I think I ever had. At least while reading. ;)

Joanne, I love love love love that Ronald Bilius Weasley wallpaper. :king:

I was on the same occasion! my mother have read all of the books and enjoyed a lot too! :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Thanks a looooooot for your amazing idea about my graphics!I support HP always! :excited: :3m_sie: :ohyeah: